Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

FREE Business Course By ₦airasum Accounting Services - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE Business Course By ₦airasum Accounting Services (530 Views)

Google My Business Course / Business Course / Affordable Accounting Services For Start-ups, SMEs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE Business Course By ₦airasum Accounting Services by Nairasum: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
It's not uncommon to hear people complaint that the reason they are unable to start a business is lack of finance or capital. But that is far from the truth. The real reasons most people are unable to venture into business are:

1. Fear

2. Lack of Viable business ideas

3. Lack of information

FEAR - Fear of the unknown. You have an idea that you think will make a good business, but you're not sure if it will succeed.

LACK OF VIABLE BUSINESS IDEAS - When you come to the business section here on Nairaland to ask for business ideas to invest in, say with One million naira (N1,000,000). You'll get scores, or even hundreds of suggestions from members who have never really run a business. Some will come and tell you that they have an idea that can turn N1,000,000 into N10,000,000 in one month. The truth is, more than 95% of these guys have no idea what they are talking about or they don't really believe in these ideas they're suggesting to you. If you really have a viable business idea, getting people to invest in your idea will be the least of your challenges.

LACK OF INFORMATION - Like every other venture, going into business requires that you possess some skills, knowledge, qualities and experience, without which your business will not succeed.

For those who really want to start their own business, I will try as much as possible to help them overcome these hurdles.

I will be holding a free training here on Nairaland for business owners and potential business owners.

Why I am doing this:

I offer bookkeeping and accounting services to SMEs at www.nairasum.com, for which I already have some clients. But I want to groom as many business owners as possible, so that in the next couple of years, I won't have to invest a lot of resources (time, money, effort) in acquiring new clients, as some of the people I trained will already be successful and a few of them will consider hiring my firm to manage their accounts.

In delivering the training, I will be drawing from my experience as a business student and entrepreneur. I hope that after the series of lectures, you'll have the courage and some (not all the information) you need to start your own business.

The topics I will be covering are:

1 - Why You Should Consider Starting Your Own Business

2 - Perseverance: One Of The Most Important Qualities You Need To Succeed In Business

3 - How To Identify Business Opportunities

4 - How To Know If Your Business Will Be Successful

5 - How To Prepare A Simple Business Plan

6 - How To Write A Simple Business Proposal

7 - How To Register Your Business With The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)

8 - How To Create Massive Awareness For Your Business Without Spending A Lot Of Money

9 - How To Choose The Best Location For Your Business

10 - How To Retain Your Customers By Providing Great Customer Service

11 - How To Find The Best Employees For Your Business

12 - How To Manage Changes In The Business Environment

13 - How To Get Funding For Your New Business

14 - How To Get Your Friends And Relatives To Invest In Your Idea

15 - Major Causes Of Business Failure And How To Avoid Them

16 - How To Prevent Fraud In Your Business: 5 Simple But Effective Strategies

17 - How To Know If Your Business Is Doing Well

18 - 4 Ways To Protect Your Business Against Employee Fraud & Theft

19 - 5 Secrets For Growing Your Business Quickly

20 - The Fastest Way To Grow Your Business

21 - Why Accounting Is Important For Your Business

22 - Benefits Of Outsourcing Your Company’s Bookkeeping & Accounting

The lecture is FREE. Please indicate if you'll be attending. I promise you that it will be worth your time. It is also my prayer that the next Dangote will emerge from this training. Can I hear your Amen.

Add: I don't like talking to myself, so if I don't get enough people who are interested, I'll be discouraged and may suspend the lecture.

Re: FREE Business Course By ₦airasum Accounting Services by moshood521: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
interested
Re: FREE Business Course By ₦airasum Accounting Services by Nairasum: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
You're welcome.
moshood521:
interested
Re: FREE Business Course By ₦airasum Accounting Services by Nairasum: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
Indicate your interest.
Re: FREE Business Course By ₦airasum Accounting Services by laflame(m): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
nice one.I am in too.
Re: FREE Business Course By ₦airasum Accounting Services by charles6618(m): 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
Interested
Re: FREE Business Course By ₦airasum Accounting Services by Onistephen2(m): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
Interested
Re: FREE Business Course By ₦airasum Accounting Services by Eazybay(m): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ok
Re: FREE Business Course By ₦airasum Accounting Services by Petlowalex(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Interested
Re: FREE Business Course By ₦airasum Accounting Services by Bunk20: 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Interested
Re: FREE Business Course By ₦airasum Accounting Services by Nairasum: 7:11am On Dec 17, 2017
Happy Sunday,

I have not started the training because of the low turnout. It's not too late. I'll start as soon as I get a good number of interested persons.

Have a wonderful day.

(1) (Reply)

Now You Can Operate Verified Paypal Here In Nigeria Even With Naija IP / In Need Of quick Loan? Come In? / Jumia Black Friday Loading.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.