Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Why NYSC Should Be Scrapped - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why NYSC Should Be Scrapped (693 Views)

Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns / NYSC Program May Be Scrapped As Discontinuation Bill Gets 2nd Reading / President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why NYSC Should Be Scrapped by kayola11(m): 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
I am a corp member serving in oyo state and bet you when I say I hated NYSC from day 1 till date. Me as an individual just see NYSC as a complete waste of space simply because the origin of corruption starts from there. I thought in camp they were teaching Corp members how to be patriotic citizens but where lays the examples, there u can only find Nigerian who wants to extort you because you a jjc or examples of people that thinks they can scam you and get away with it or is it those local government inspector or zonal inspectors that thinks they can talk to u anymore cause they think u can't make it without the certificate or those that think they are your Genesis and revelation in life or those that have come to make money there in order to build houses buy cars and sleep with corp member or those that feel on top of the world to call themselves FG officials, government should have a rethink about this scheme because I beat my chest to say this is the Genesis to nigerias problems.
Mummy's and daddy's every year at least about 1-50 corp members die through accidents I read stories every year and nothing has changed, advice don't loss your wards to this scheme because u end up seeing it's a wasted investment on your kid. Thank you
Re: Why NYSC Should Be Scrapped by amakacynthia: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
true talk...my brother
Re: Why NYSC Should Be Scrapped by solelymade: 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
I have advocated that the program be made truly voluntary and optional, but we are always scared to deviate for the obtained maybe because many are profiting from the shenanigans or we just repel change.
D society and those in Govt largely do not see those ills as worthy problems deserving prompt address and pragmatic solutions.

(1) (Reply)

GMAT GRE SAT TOEFL IELTS... / 2018 Batch A Stream One Ondo State Whatsapp Group / Batch C Stream Ii, If You Are Posted To Kastina State, Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.