Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Must Be Nice! - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Must Be Nice! (3078 Views)

Kindly Suggest Nice Books For Me To Read?? / A Nice Brilliant Fool / A Nice Collection Of Love Poems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Be Nice! by Mhismole(f): 7:18am On Mar 03, 2010
na2day?:

my brother, i can no believe it. dont worry, the pic i took of her in the shower wll be posted on NL shortly

Sweetie, my face alone elicits drools from ur species, please dont kill them with agro. on the contrary, rmbr i still have the picture of ur bare manliness lying useless in my recycle bin, ugly and shriveled and just beggin to be put to action,
Re: Must Be Nice! by na2day2(m): 7:20am On Mar 03, 2010
maedan:

Rotf. See national debate because na2day? managed to post something remotely intellectual. He won't be making the same mistake again, that's for sure.lol.

chai! na me u finish like this?  shocked shocked shocked shocked i dey go retire for real  cry cry cry

MzDarkSkin:

na2day knows he really loves me, i know that but its ok lol.

Anyway to more important stuff. Michelin, i recieved your note madam. Did you get my email? if not how do i msg you on here?

i know its late so i guess u are not sure of what u are typing, so my advice is, leave the keyboard alone, go to bed and when u wake up u will feel better  angry angry
Re: Must Be Nice! by na2day2(m): 7:22am On Mar 03, 2010
Mhismole:

Sweetie, my face alone elicits drools from your species, please dont kill them with agro. on the contrary, rmbr i still have the picture of your bare manliness lying useless in my recycle bin, ugly and shriveled and just beggin to be put to action,

are u sure that is not alex's or ur roommate's ha, ha, ha bf? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Must Be Nice! by elowa: 7:25am On Mar 03, 2010
Mhismole:

I swear im handing you over to that jamaican chic!! msdarksth, come take this good for nothing nigerian waste!! angry angry angry
MzDarkSkin:

^^Nah U could keep from mentioning me to Na2day as it is well estab. we dont care for eachother. that would be gravy.
Mhismole:

seriously. he wunt even cost you a dime. and he does good housework too! you sure you wunt take him
maedan:

Rotf. See national debate because na2day? managed to post something remotely intellectual. He won't be making the same mistake again, that's for sure.lol.
You gurls re damn too wicked  angry angry
you just killed and buried our dear friend, na2day?  grin grin
may his confidence to post again rest in peace  sad sad
Re: Must Be Nice! by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 03, 2010
Na2day denial is never a good thing. Mz.DarkSkin stays on your mind. Love me hate me it's still an obsession. Later babes.  kiss lmao! Got to be kidding me. . .

lol@ Elowa. U feel sorry for a starving dog, dont be suprised if it turns around and bites you. lol. This is the infamous Na2day after all.
Re: Must Be Nice! by chic2pimp(m): 7:26am On Mar 03, 2010
Mhismole:

Sweetie, my face alone elicits drools from your species, please dont kill them with agro. on the contrary, rmbr i still have the picture of your bare manliness lying useless in my recycle bin, ugly and shriveled and just beggin to be put to action,

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin

*Dies, Wakes Up,Dies Again,Wakes again and Dies for one final time*
Re: Must Be Nice! by Mhismole(f): 7:28am On Mar 03, 2010
na2day?:

are u sure that is not alex's or your roommate's ha, ha, ha bf?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nah this is definitely yours. Its uniquely tiny, compared to your 'puff puff' body tongue
Re: Must Be Nice! by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 03, 2010
Mhismole wow. Remind me not to argue with you lol u got me beat.
Re: Must Be Nice! by na2day2(m): 7:32am On Mar 03, 2010
Mhismole:

Nah this is definitely yours. Its uniquely tiny, compared to your 'puff puff' body tongue

how can u tell when u have never seen one b4? ur biology books dont count either lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@ the rest

HATERS! ! ! cool cool cool cool
Re: Must Be Nice! by elowa: 7:34am On Mar 03, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

lol@ Elowa. U feel sorry for a starving dog, dont be suprised if it turns around and bites you. lol. This is the infamous Na2day after all.
ouch!! not again  grin grin

Mhismole:

Can u pls post it for confirmation?
while na2day? posts the present size for comparism
Re: Must Be Nice! by na2day2(m): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2010
some ppl jealous me, some ppl jealous me, some ppl jealous me bcuz of my keyboard  cool cool cool
Re: Must Be Nice! by Mhismole(f): 7:38am On Mar 03, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Mhismole wow. Remind me not to argue with you lol u got me beat.

Lol, dont mind the 'starving dog' jare, just because he manages to generate a thread with three pages the idiot thinks he made an intelligent point. mshewww!!

elowa:

Can u pls post it for confirmation?

I just did. i doubt uld find it tho.
Re: Must Be Nice! by Mhismole(f): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2010
na2day?:

some ppl jealous me, some ppl jealous me, some ppl jealous me bcuz of my keyboard  cool cool cool

tongue. next time uld think twice b4 u divorce/aggravate me. binsh.
Re: Must Be Nice! by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 03, 2010
@Elowa & Mhismole lol.

@ Na2Day
Re: Must Be Nice! by na2day2(m): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2010
Mhismole:

tongue. next time uld think twice b4 u divorce/aggravate me. binsh.

u r so divorced! now i have to go sleep with that ha ha roommate if urs angry angry angry by tomorrow, u will see pepper! angry angry angry
Re: Must Be Nice! by Mhismole(f): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2010
na2day?:

u r so divorced! now i have to go sleep with that ha ha roommate if urs angry angry angry by tomorrow, u will see pepper! angry angry angry

whats with the 'ha ha' thing ode its just dawnin on you that im out of your life tshew!
Re: Must Be Nice! by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 03, 2010
NO no no no no!!! Mhismole and na2day
And the love has turn sour, this is serious cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Must Be Nice! by na2day2(m): 8:34am On Mar 03, 2010
Mhismole:

whats with the 'ha ha' thing ode its just dawnin on you that im out of your life tshew!

statap dia, b4 i send u back to the village angry angry angry

ifedy:

NO no no no no!!! Mhismole and na2day
And the love has turn sour, this is serious cry cry cry cry cry

no mind her jare, na initial gra gra she dey do, after she go dey beg me for room
Re: Must Be Nice! by chinesedoll(f): 9:11am On Mar 03, 2010
Mhismole:

Sweetie, my face alone elicits drools from your species, please dont kill them with agro. on the contrary, rmbr i[b] still have the picture of your bare manliness lying useless in my recycle bin, ugly and shriveled and just beggin to be put to action, [/b]

WTF shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Must Be Nice! by OgidiBoy(m): 9:34am On Mar 03, 2010
Na2day you don see what womanizing was done to your life, you have accumulated all these ladies and now the are turning against you. Give your

life to Jesus and stop playing games with my Nubian queens cry cry
Re: Must Be Nice! by chinesedoll(f): 10:29am On Mar 03, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Na2day you don see what womanizing was done to your life, you have accumulated all these ladies and now the are turning against you. Give your

Partners in crime
They would soon come after you. grin
Re: Must Be Nice! by na2day2(m): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2010
chinesedoll:

WTF shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

is a lie ooo, u know my abuna is only meant for ur beautiful self kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

OgidiBoy:

i dey go church on sunday asap! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Must Be Nice! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2010
@ Chinese Doll LOL@ your avatar. . . what a world we are living in eh? lipsrsealed
Re: Must Be Nice! by chinesedoll(f): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

@ Chinese Doll LOL@ your avatar. . . what a world we are living in eh? lipsrsealed
LOL
Re: Must Be Nice! by OgidiBoy(m): 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2010
chinesedoll:

Partners in crime
They would soon come after you. grin

That was a long time ago dear, I'm a new man no more womanizing for ogidiboy sad sad
Re: Must Be Nice! by chinesedoll(f): 12:15am On Mar 04, 2010
OgidiBoy:

That was a long time ago dear, I'm a new man no more womanizing for ogidiboy sad sad

New man indeed!!!
Your sins in the past would definitely come after you.
Re: Must Be Nice! by OgidiBoy(m): 12:33am On Mar 04, 2010
chinesedoll:

New man indeed!!!
Your sins in the past would definitely come after you.

Chinesedoll why nah cry cry I thought you was my friend, cry
Re: Must Be Nice! by na2day2(m): 12:59am On Mar 04, 2010
OgidiBoy:

na 2day? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

OgidiBoy:

i thot she was my wife! angry angry angry u see the kind of things i have to put up with? cry cry cry chinesedoll why? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Must Be Nice! by chinesedoll(f): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2010
na2day?:

na 2day? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i thot she was my wife! angry angry angry u see the kind of things i have to put up with? cry cry cry chinesedoll why? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Which kain yeye wife
You forgot that you signed our divorce paper on the 13th of Feb
Just know that you wont even have a dime left by the time u pay child support for the rest of your life.

OgidiBoy:

Are you scared
lol
Re: Must Be Nice! by larryhomie(m): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2010
the best of you means being the good person everybody envisions. check it out at
http://betterlarry..com/
Re: Must Be Nice! by na2day2(m): 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2010
chinesedoll:

Which kain yeye wife
You forgot that you signed our divorce paper on the 13th of Feb
Just know that you wont even have a dime left by the time u pay child support for the rest of your life.

i did? must be my evil twin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Must Be Nice! by tpiah: 12:35am On Jul 01, 2010
michelin89:

Me I get compliments about my form and substance everyday.

So me nor hala. grin

oluwa oh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Horror Scripts Wanted Asap! / HOT STORY: Read Sister Mary Series..a True Story... Dont Mis$!! / Yetunde Aladura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.