Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,857 members, 7,838,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

If Politicians Don't Love The People What Can We Do About It. By Aroms AIGBEHI - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / If Politicians Don't Love The People What Can We Do About It. By Aroms AIGBEHI (367 Views)

Genesis 8:22 - The Power Of Seeds. Unveiling The Problem of The People of God / To The People Living At Lagos State / Expert Asks Farmers To Vote Agric-friendly Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Politicians Don't Love The People What Can We Do About It. By Aroms AIGBEHI by amadasunfarm(m): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
I am not happy with the way things are in Nigeria and I believe a lot can be done. I don't believe Nigerians all over the world cannot afford even N370 each to support a cause to put an ad in the National newspaper.
The day I believe that you know I have gone mad. People need to understand that when you expect someone to do big things for you, you have to be willing to do small things. yourself. If we want politicians to bring N100 million to the table, that is big money. So you should be willing to bring even N370.
I know Nigerians can afford it but they are unwilling to do it. So I shouldn't continue like a mad man everyday burning energy? It would be stupid of me to continue in this without the support of the people to push the basic agenda forward. Albert Einstein said doing one thing over and over again expecting different result is stupidity. I have done enough now. It's now your turn then I do again.
There is enough talk. I have made over 100 videos. that requires energy, money and time. If these videos are not enough to get 1000 people to collect $5 each then I have done a bad job or I have the wrong audience. In either way, there are enough work of mine out there for people to see until they catch up.
The day people are ready to do the work they will know where to find me https://www.facebook.com/AromsAigbehi/?hc_ref=ARRFuBoSI39ioPVcFR_PhXx_Ue5ZByQYE9Cr2wY7G4EGEodUifE9UZ6P7e2fZGJi23o&pnref=story

(1) (Reply)

It's Cheap Now / Large Quantity Of Cocoa Available For Sale / Agricultural Farm Supplement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.