Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Steps To Setup A Paypal Account To Receive Payment. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Steps To Setup A Paypal Account To Receive Payment. (938 Views)

How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria / Simple Steps To Setup A Profitable Work From Home Business / 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps To Setup A Paypal Account To Receive Payment. by godwinweb(m): 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
PayPal has solidified itself as the payment system of choice for anyone doing business on the Internet. When people first started doing business over the Internet, you would have thought that some sort of convenient credit-card payment system would have been the system of choice. However, the collective greediness of the major credit card processors created a gap online, where businesses without a lot of available cash flow needed an inexpensive way to offer potential online customers with a fast and convenient way to pay for things online.

Now Setting up a PayPal account to receive money allows people to obtain funds from another person or company without the need for a credit card. If you need to collect money for a service you have performed, loan you have given, or product which you have created, you can have money sent directly to your PayPal account to complete the transaction. Once you have a PayPal account, you have the option of transferring funds to your own personal bank account via the Internet, or withdrawing your money via a PayPal-issued debit card, which they can send you in the mail. If you use your PayPal debit card to withdraw funds from your account, you will be charged a one dollar fee by PayPal in addition to any extra fees your bank may charge.

Here Are Steps To Setup A Paypal Account To Receive Money

Step1: Go to paypal.com. Click on "Get Paid," and then click "Get Money."

Step2: Decide which account you would like to establish. Choose either a personal or business PayPal account. If you are a business owner and will be receiving payments on items your business sells on a regular basis, choose the business account option. Start a personal account if you desire to collect money for non-business-related reasons such as from friends or family members.

Step3: Input your personal information online. Include your e-mail address, date of birth, phone number and physical address. Sign up for a PayPal premier personal account so you can receive money now, and have the option to buy products at a later date if that is your desire.

Step4: Gather the information of your financial institution. Fill out the name of the location where you bank. Complete all required banking institution fields including the routing number and account number fields. Your account number is found on the bottom left of your check, and the routing number is to the right of that. Pick either your checking or savings account to use for PayPal account purposes.

Step5: Expect a PayPal confirmation e-mail. Click the link in the e-mail and you will arrive at a webpage that will allow you to verify your PayPal account. Ensure that the webpage you are taken to states that you have successfully verified your PayPal account.

To sum Up: like I said earlier PayPal allows you to securely send or receive payments over the Internet and it charges a nominal fee to the recipient of a transaction. So those steps mentioned above are ways to set up a Paypal account to receive payments from just about anyone, anywhere in the world. All you have to do is figure out exactly how you intend to conduct your business, and then choose the solution that’s right for you.

Purchase Our E-book On How To Setup paypal account and receive payment.

call: +234 90 60 141 365

Your Mobile Marketing consultant
Godwin
Re: Steps To Setup A Paypal Account To Receive Payment. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Doesn't work the way you described it. Sorry to burst your bubble.

1 Like

Re: Steps To Setup A Paypal Account To Receive Payment. by godwinweb(m): 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lagosparty:
our e-book will guide you proper that's why you need it
Re: Steps To Setup A Paypal Account To Receive Payment. by 4reala(m): 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nice one
Re: Steps To Setup A Paypal Account To Receive Payment. by 4reala(m): 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lagosparty:
really?
Re: Steps To Setup A Paypal Account To Receive Payment. by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 22, 2017
4reala:
really?
I already created a thread to that effect.
Re: Steps To Setup A Paypal Account To Receive Payment. by nelcliff(m): 4:51am On Sep 22, 2017
godwinweb:
our e-book will guide you proper that's why you need it.
Purchase Our E-book On How To Setup paypal account and receive payment.

call: +234 90 60 141 365

Your Mobile Marketing consultant
Godwin

So you mean some people still buy such COPY and PASTE JUNK e-book?

That means Google and YouTube are not their friends.
Re: Steps To Setup A Paypal Account To Receive Payment. by tayotayo60: 5:16am On Sep 22, 2017
Lagosparty:

what's the link to the thread u created? Or are u also selling ur ebook for it too?
Re: Steps To Setup A Paypal Account To Receive Payment. by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 22, 2017
tayotayo60:
what's the link to the thread u created? Or are u also selling ur ebook for it too?

No on not selling eBooks bit I help people open Business Paypal accounts.
Re: Steps To Setup A Paypal Account To Receive Payment. by godwinweb(m): 9:46am On Sep 22, 2017
nelcliff:

So you mean some people still buy such COPY and PASTE JUNK e-book?

That means Google and YouTube are not their friends.
i also help people create the account

1 Like

Re: Steps To Setup A Paypal Account To Receive Payment. by 4reala(m): 10:18am On Sep 22, 2017
Lagosparty:

pls copy me the thread link
Re: Steps To Setup A Paypal Account To Receive Payment. by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2017
4reala:
pls copy me the thread link
Just check my profile.
Re: Steps To Setup A Paypal Account To Receive Payment. by nelcliff(m): 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
godwinweb:
i also help people create the account

Lol. Mr Business Man.. Next chapter Pls.
Re: Steps To Setup A Paypal Account To Receive Payment. by godwinweb(m): 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
nelcliff:

Lol. Mr Business Man.. Next chapter Pls.
God bless you Bro
Re: Steps To Setup A Paypal Account To Receive Payment. by tunday4real(m): 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hi,

Is it possible to build a website without coding or Programming Knowledge?

A lot of people always get me thinking by asking this pertinent question..The truth is you can start your online
business by building websites for local business owners.

This may sound so technical as many dread the almighty coding and programming Languages.
Although i have an easy way of doing this in less than 5 minutes.

My first website i created 4 years ago for a client got me N150k,for just building an Events Center Website.
From that single payment i was able to start my own online business,now with 4 staffs and still counting.
There is profit in building website,just get one client and that is all.
Hope you will be able to leverage on this information to starting your own online business with this software.

If you're interested to give it a trial...

Go to this Link.... https://tusoy4biz.sendlane.com/view/ltj2

Now is the time to start to give your online business a footing by getting the right tools.
There is a software i like to introduce..It has already OVER 200+ built websites for Local businessess
All you have do is to just pick the business load it,edit it, upload it and sell for any amount.

JUST AS SIMPLE AS ABC...

Then you can think of scaling up your business once you get paid.

For more Details :Call Me If you need any help On 08123519947

Visit : https://tusoy4biz.sendlane.com/view/ltj2

Thanks for Reading.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Using Quickteller For Online Transactions! / My Advice To Those Starting Out? | Shaheen Kadri / How To Startup A Mini Fish Barbecue Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.