Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,213 members, 7,957,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

US Visa Appointment Schedule Site Has Not Been Working For More Than A Week Now. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Visa Appointment Schedule Site Has Not Been Working For More Than A Week Now. (800 Views)

LAMATA Realeses Blue Line Railway Schedule For This Week / Ozuma Bridge In Okene Collapses A Week After Yahaya Bello Constructed It (photo) / Abuja-kaduna Train Schedule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Visa Appointment Schedule Site Has Not Been Working For More Than A Week Now. by kelvd4real(m): 2:07am On Sep 22, 2017
My Sister has been trying to book an appointment for US Visa interview for over a week now without success.
When you click on the Calendar to select an available date, The Calendar screen pops up but it is blank with no dates. Then below you see "Submit" and "Cancel".

She has called them to report this several times and have also sent several mails. The respond and tell her it has been escalated and later that it has been fixed. She checks and it is still the same issue. We have tried with different browsers, different computers, different locations and even different time of the day with no luck.

I want to know if any other person is experiencing this issue?

See image of the site below.

(1) (Reply)

Russian president Putin Announces Visa-free entrance / Watch:Senior Pilot Fell Asleep In The Cockpit While Flying A Boeing 747 / Kufena Hills: More than just history/ How I climb Kefuna hill Zaria Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.