Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Abuja-kaduna Train Schedule - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja-kaduna Train Schedule (96114 Views)

Lagos-Ibadan Train Schedule For The Festive Period (Photo) / Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 (2) (3) (4)

Abuja-kaduna Train Schedule by U09ce: 11:48am On Feb 09, 2018
Dear NLers,
I have noticed that there is no guide for people intending to ply the Abuja-Kaduna train service. The government recently launched new locomotives consequently increasing the number of trips from 2 to 4.

Ticket(Shuttle)
First class(Normal): 2500
First class (Express): 3000

Economy(Normal): 1300
Economy (Express): 1500

PS: Express shuttle stops at Kubwa and then Rigasa(if you are going to Kaduna). Note also, NO AFRICAN TIME.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Schedule by dapsin999(m): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
Thank you for this information. It’s a pity it was totally ignored.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Schedule by olaeffect(m): 6:26am On Apr 16, 2018
Thanks so much. Information posted online is never a waste.
This information just came in handy. came into Abuja late last night and I need to get to kaduna today. Thanks so much.

Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Schedule by Exotic(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Is this information recent and up to date as of today? I need to get to Kaduna this evening
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Schedule by pmc01(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
Exotic:
Is this information recent and up to date as of today? I need to get to Kaduna this evening

How far?
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Schedule by ogtavia(m): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
U09ce:
Dear NLers,
I have noticed that there is no guide for people intending to ply the Abuja-Kaduna train service. The government recently launched new locomotives consequently increasing the number of trips from 2 to 4.

Ticket(Shuttle)
First class(Normal): 2500
First class (Express): 3000

Economy(Normal): 1300
Economy (Express): 1500

PS: Express shuttle stops at Kubwa and then Rigasa(if you are going to Kaduna). Note also, NO AFRICAN TIME.

Bro abeg, i am in Kaduna right now and i need to book a train ride to Abuja tomorrow unfailingly. Can you help me with the schedule?
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Schedule by tysontim(m): 8:28am On Dec 23, 2018
Hmm, this seems to be outdated, you can check this https://www.latestnaijagist.com/abuja-to-kaduna-train-schedule-prices-and-stations/ but the best still remains going to the train stations to ask
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Schedule by Felaak47(m): 11:19am On Mar 29, 2019
Nice one

What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport / Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) / Why Don't We Have These Kind Of Streets In Nigeria?