Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media (49779 Views)

Davido's Daughter, Imade Adeleke In A Gucci Shirt / Davido's Daughter, Imade Adeleke, Rocks A Gucci Shirt / Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by okenwaa(m): 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Spend am if yyou get am..

Nobody wan know how u take get am.
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by realmrsugar: 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
His money ....his choice ....his life....his business So yhu guys shud allow him enjoy it to d fullest Cuz life itself is too short to b hating on others hustle hard nd pray 4 urs 2 cm ......
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
I dey find loader oh... Abey mail me if you dey load, I get accounts waiting.
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by olabs201(m): 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ese mefa ago merin
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by EgusiShankly: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
why does he always pose with his mouth twisted to one side?
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by Charis15(f): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Asif you no go take if him dash you.

Low self-esteem.
No be every body go take my brother.
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by beautygboel(f): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
Stupidity at its peak
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by seangy4konji: 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
Haters wit like.me I like better thing na money never land.

Baba God weh answer your prayers g answer mine also. I happy for you ooo so my own self to come.
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by Moganajoe: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by Wisebisho: 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
saxwizard:
vanity upon vanity

life is more than gucci
Every good thing comes from the Lord... And Apostle Paul says: beloved I wish in all things that you prosper and be in good health.
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by Wisebisho: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
saxwizard:
tongue embarassed :-

I no need gucci na something else I need
How many wheelbarrow you need?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by jerome263: 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
See my signature for better news
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
dis Hushpuppi guy nah karakta abeg, ee nor jez dey send anybodi grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by ojay2053(m): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Maybe some extra cash dey shark people sha.

Wetin happen to channel the bar via community development undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by estine17: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Are you sure the idiot is not just entering these shops, pretend as if he bought the goods, take a snapshot with the goods to brag about them and leave
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by Judithjovial(f): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
Senior this is that stupid and useless post I told you about...

Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by SirLakes: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

I don't know him
Boss I like this your Guncci Gucci top

Should I comma collect cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by nenajanek: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

What he was doing with all those Gucci stuffs? Is he selling it? grin

The guy is too funny....One thing many Nigerians dont know is that you can buy so many items, take them home, wear them once and return them back to the shop. Thats what Hush Puppie does and thats why he takes many photos.
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by chubinwa(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
common sense dis days is no more common
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by capatainrambo: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
gtboy2626:
wizkid? bross u no well
wizkid is 01 in Africa let that sink into ur head

if Pepsi can pay him for standing close to a bottle, who is gucci
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by Pweetyjuddy(f): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Welcome back..I don miss u die
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by capatainrambo: 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
squash47:
Yet his better than you
and I'm better than ur ancestors, yourself and your future generations undecided

goat
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by Aragon: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
capatainrambo:
Gucci will pay Ronaldo, Messi, wizkid, Jay Z, riri, Beyonce

and other known people just to wear thier product.

this insignificant speck wants to become doll baby boutique owners put in front of thier shops.

useless fellow.

Take a Pig out of the gutter and it will still remain a Pig. The Guy is such low Class that its scary. Buying clothes and showing the Labels was done 20yrs ago over here but not now. Even Youths don't do that anymore and you have one Grown up going about posing with Clothes like that's an achievement. You just have to pity the dude
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by meresse: 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Mr Gucci most Gucci product from dubai are fake
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by kamkechi(f): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
just see how he has advertised for Gucci without been paid.
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by eyinjuege: 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
Dem take Gucci swear for this man?
Or is he selling the products to others? How much of Gucci can one person own?
E no dey tire?
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by Elcasper(m): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
Tunder fire poverty AMEN !!!
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by Darrex4rel: 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
Foolish guy na empty bag plenty pass
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by tonididdy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
capatainrambo:
Gucci will pay Ronaldo, Messi, wizkid, Jay Z, riri, Beyonce

and other known people just to wear thier product.

this insignificant speck wants to become doll baby boutique owners put in front of thier shops.

useless fellow.

you will eat your words when he becomes brand ambassador for westafrica or Africa as a whole.

one thing I know is dude ain't just flaunting em for cameras dear
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by tonididdy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
nenajanek:

The guy is too funny....One thing many Nigerians dont know is that you can buy so many items, take them home, wear them once and return them back to the shop. Thats what Hush Puppie does and thats why he takes many photos.

you are a liar...show me your proves where clothes are worn and can be returned?

only "some" celebrities have that privilege and it has to be on very expensive clothings and they they are auctioned off
Re: Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media by capatainrambo: 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
tonididdy:

you will eat your words when he becomes brand ambassador for westafrica or Africa as a whole.

one thing I know is dude ain't just flaunting em for cameras dear
iv seen him wear channels, gucci,louis vutton, even marks and spenser

brand ambassador for which of them sire undecided

if ure talking of modelling forget it. see e big belle
outside Nigeria the niqqa isn't known

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Her Friends; Calls Them 'fresh Fish' / 2Baba Flirts With Annie Idibia On Instagram / Shina Peller & Wife Ayobola celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.