Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

Tiwa Savage – Me & You. [New Song] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tiwa Savage – Me & You. [New Song] (430 Views)

New Club Banger Music: Lil Kesh Ft Tiwa Savage - Only You / Tiwa Savage's EP ‘Sugarcane' Tracklist / DJ Xclusive - Pose Ft. Solidstar & Tiwa Savage (official Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage – Me & You. [New Song] by pulsemusicng(m): 7:29am On Sep 22, 2017

Mavin Dynasty Supreme Queen Tiwa Savage rushes passionate fans and darlings with new personality blowing single titled “Me and You”.

“Me and You” is the fourth track off Tiwa Savage New Extended Play “Sugarcane”, The Extended Play is spin-off of “RED” which was debuted in 2015.

Download and Listen up to “Me and You” by Tiwa Savage. Bear in mind to share.

DOWNLOAD VIA
https://pulsemusic.ng/tiwa-savage-me-you/
Cc lalasticlala , mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Baddo Thrills Uites Live In Ibadan. / M-i-abaga-and-choc-city-suing-american-rapper-nas / Heroine Fred...sounding Like... Am That Icon In Your Vision... She's Making It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.