Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

A Key To Success Is Learning The Difference Between Advice And Opinion - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Key To Success Is Learning The Difference Between Advice And Opinion (490 Views)

I Have 5 Business Ideas I Want To Go Into But I Am Confused. Ideas And Opinion N / What Is The Difference Between A Current Account And A Savings Account? / Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Key To Success Is Learning The Difference Between Advice And Opinion by olamilekside2: 7:36am On Sep 22, 2017
Hello, Welcome to my discussion thread. I'll be discussing "A Key to Success Is Learning The Difference Between Advice and Opinion and How to Start a successful business".

Hmmmmm....... Advice and Opinion

When it comes to owning and running a business or even when doing something new for the first time everyone has the tendency to seek advice from other people. So a key to success is learning the difference between advice and opinion.

Advice is based on knowledge, experience or industry expertise; whereas an opinion is based on what someone thinks, not what they know. The success of your business will be based on your ability to get expert advice.

While everyone has good intentions there is a huge difference between someone that is qualified to give an advice because of their experience or background versus the person that has limited or no experience and is unqualified to give advice, hence it’s just an opinion.

Many times along your road to achieving your dreams and goals you will seek out others to bounce ideas off of, to ask what is the best way to do something, to help you figure out a solution to a problem or even just to validate what you are thinking.

If it’s your personal life that’s one thing as we are comfortable talking to family or friends because we know they have our back and have our best interests at heart. But when it’s comes to your business it’s an entirely different thing and you need to seek qualified outside help if you want the best results in the shortest amount of time.

Read more: http://www.otradearena.com/community/business-ideas/a-key-to-success-is-learning-the-difference-between-advice-and-opinion/
Re: A Key To Success Is Learning The Difference Between Advice And Opinion by olamilekside2: 8:06am On Sep 22, 2017
cool

(1) (Reply)

Help I Want To Ship A Product From China / 8 Clues To Boom Your Business From One Staff To Ten Staffs In Just Five Month's / Diesel CB18 High-pressure Pump --china Lutong Parts Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.