Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success (33638 Views)

Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) / The Tools You Need To Become A Really Successful Businessman/businesswoman / 5 Secrets Of A Successful Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by EmagNig(m): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2019
A Facebook entrepreneur has shared details of his encounter with a successful Nigerian business who revealed to him his personal secret to success.

The man identified as Adesanya Abiodun, in his post, talked about his meeting with the unnamed business man and what he mentioned about his personal secret to success is worth knowing.

Read below:

I once met a very successful business man and I asked him to share his secret with me.

He smiled and said to me..
I started succeeding when I started leaving small fights for small fighters.
I stopped fighting those who gossiped about me…
I stopped fighting over unnecessary issues with my spouse…
I stopped fighting for attention…
I stopped fighting to meet up with public expectation…
I left such fights for those who have nothing else to fight…

“And I started fighting for my vision, my dreams, my ideas and my destiny. Then I started winning big”.

hmmmm very deep…

That was the day I gave up on small fights.
Some fights are not worth your time.

Fight to make your visions and dreams come alive!
Fight the good fight of faith!
Fight for your destiny not for your ego!

Entrepreneurs shouldn’t have time for unnecessary fights!
Visionaries don’t cluster their mind with nonsense bickering!

Always ask, what is this fight adding to my destiny, my goal, my progress?
In Life, people must fight you, they are fulfilling their mission you too must not be distracted in achieving your God’s giving purpose in life..

https://lailasnews.com/successful-nigerian-business-man-shares-his-personal-secret-to-success/

78 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
True talk!

Who get time to dey fight small fight.

10 Likes

Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by Pabloosas(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by Lifestone(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
I completely agree. Fighting all fights will beat you down and line you up for defeat.

14 Likes

Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
sad Barka de sallah to our Muslim brothers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by Horlartunes: 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
Abbey
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by chudez0147(m): 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
Storybook

12 Likes

Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by GloShare(m): 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
Worked for me, especially when I stopped fighting for public opinion and attention.

29 Likes

Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by tennisboy: 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
OPERATION YOU MUST NOT BE SINGLE BEFORE END OF THIS YEAR. LET'S HELP YOU TO CONNECT WITH YOUR TRUE LOVE NOW!

Are you tired of being single and its accompanying Loneliness?
Are you tired of being prophesied to, that every other year is your year with nothing at end of it?
Are you one who believes in TRUE LOVE and having a happy family?
Are you one who is tired of masturbation and intimacy gadgets due to loneliness?
Are you a single lady/man based anywhere in Nigeria or Africa?
Are you tired of scammers and frauds that collect money with promise of matchmaking?
Are you one that have friends and loved ones who are ripe for marriage but still single?
Are you tired of platforms that offer no hope and help to your singleness?
Are you ready to make the 2019 or 2020 the year to settle down?
And are you willing to give love a chance?

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship, if you are looking for 2nd wife, if you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby, if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) and if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

ALSO NOTE that the couple that met and got married on our platform last year are waxing strong in their marriage and so, we want so many marriages and serious relationship consummated this very year!

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW.

WHATSAPP OR TELEGRAM ADMIN NOW

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by kaen1317: 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
Pray to God, do your best do good deeds and treat your neighbor the way u like to be treated. Success will come be patient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by Tokziby: 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
They have come again, secret to success my foot.

No rich man will ever give u the true source of him income.

The truth remains, no matter how hard u work, success remains for the lucky ones.

3rd class people or certificateless people will always employ people with 1st class or better qualifications.

I'm yet to know Dangote or Otedela's qualifications.

To become successful in life u need to be with the right people, at the right time with the right links.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by Bossontop(m): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
undecided
D naija way!!!....

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by Richdad50(m): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
shocked

I know one on this forum who is either successful or on track to become successful just by two distinction;
* his moniker
*the content of his post

You don't have time for unnecessary mockery and vulgarity if you are consumed by your dreams or the workings of your vision. A man on mission is like a piece of a moving machine. A part of you don't rest until a cycle of motion is completed. Rifrafs have got so much time to coin and brand stupidity. It is cheap.

Richdad

21 Likes

Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by InvertedHammer: 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
/
Imagine getting a call for financial assistance from someone who wants to travel back to Libya. Libya of all places. They want to embark on the journey now before Sahara gets too hot. It was one of the rare moments that I was too appalled to offer an advice.

/

1 Like

Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by augustine998: 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
Very true

In the journey to Success avoid such side attraction and keep focus on your goals/dream until it becomes a reality
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by Cholls(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
my brother fight for a great cause
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by Imoh555(m): 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
I'll comment later
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by handsomebanana(m): 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
What's the difference between this and other cheap motivtional books out there.

There are lots of people with this attitude still living hands to mouth.
Practical real-life sayings would be more helpful.

Things this guy just posted has been going on since the time of Napoleon Hill.

No offense tho

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
It means that since Nigerians are fighting small fights such as ethnic, religious and tribalistic "battles" we won't be successful as a nation.

8 Likes

Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by Kendumazy(m): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
Very deep! Let your brain be fighting working on your visions, dreams, success.
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by Lamasta(m): 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
This is worth emulating grin
Today is UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL show some LIKE to Liverpool and SHARE to Tottenham cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by barrypro: 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
True words, but also there's still a lot involved that just fighting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by Sachidi: 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
I'm inspired...
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by tciro: 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
Positive vibe angry
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by ednut1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
So is that is how he made money

8 Likes

Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by sevunteen(m): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by blackslayer: 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
i am always very skeptical about these life lessons on road to success or what not! The road to success for you might lead to failure for someone else. What people need is solid advice on how to discover ones purpose and passion in life!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by celeb4reallife(f): 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nice
Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by laplace13: 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
blackslayer:
i am always very skeptical about these life lessons on road to success or what not! The road to success for you might lead to failure for someone else. What people need is solid advice on how to discover ones purpose and passion in life!

No matter the road you follow , same principles he mentioned is necessary for your success.

The basic lesson is CHOOSE YOUR FIGHT CAREFULLY.

4 Likes

Re: Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
EmagNig:
A Facebook entrepreneur has shared details of his encounter with a successful Nigerian business who revealed to him his personal secret to success.

The man identified as Adesanya Abiodun, in his post, talked about his meeting with the unnamed business man and what he mentioned about his personal secret to success is worth knowing.

Read below:

I once met a very successful business man and I asked him to share his secret with me.

He smiled and said to me..
I started succeeding when I started leaving small fights for small fighters.
I stopped fighting those who gossiped about me…
I stopped fighting over unnecessary issues with my spouse…
I stopped fighting for attention…
I stopped fighting to meet up with public expectation…
I left such fights for those who have nothing else to fight…

“And I started fighting for my vision, my dreams, my ideas and my destiny. Then I started winning big”.

hmmmm very deep…

That was the day I gave up on small fights.
Some fights are not worth your time.

Fight to make your visions and dreams come alive!
Fight the good fight of faith!
Fight for your destiny not for your ego!

Entrepreneurs shouldn’t have time for unnecessary fights!
Visionaries don’t cluster their mind with nonsense bickering!

Always ask, what is this fight adding to my destiny, my goal, my progress?
In Life, people must fight you, they are fulfilling their mission you too must not be distracted in achieving your God’s giving purpose in life..

https://lailasnews.com/successful-nigerian-business-man-shares-his-personal-secret-to-success/

the man should help us fight Boko Haram, that's more than a very big fight I guess.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inside Abuja Local Tea Stall Where Cryptocurrency Is Accepted As Payment / FIRS Clarifies Directive On Self Certification Forms For Bank Account Holders. / Shoprite Sells Nigerian Business To Property Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.