Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users (23596 Views)

Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) / Flood Washes Away Bridge In Imo, FUTO Students, Road Users Stranded (Photos) / Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by nghubs1(m): 7:42am On Sep 22, 2017
The Enugu state government led by Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi has advised road users to apply caution when plying Udi – 4 Corner axis of the Enugu- Udi road.

This caution is coming following a minor earth shift on the hillside along the road.

Executive Secretary of the Enugu State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA ENUGU) Nkechi Eneh made this announcement in a statement made available to NGHUBS.

She added that the state government is already working to remedy the situation as soon as possible.

Read statement below

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Enugu State Government wishes to inform the general public and in particular, Road Users, of a minor earth shift on the hillside along the Udi – 4 Corner axis. The public is by this notice advised to exercise caution while using the road. The State Government is working with all relevant stakeholders to remedy the situation in the shortest possible time.

ENUGU STATE IS IN THE HANDS OF GOD!

Signed

Nkechi Eneh
Executive Secretary
Enugu State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA ENUGU)

http://nghubs.info/enugu-state-government-caution-road-users-on-udi-4-corner-axis/

3 Likes

Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by nghubs1(m): 7:43am On Sep 22, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by ZeroUnity: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2017
Please the Govt needs to do something about this biko.. .. Ka anyi mara oke anyi ha..

13 Likes

Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by BankeSmalls(f): 7:47am On Sep 22, 2017
Beautiful state

30 Likes

Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by Homeboiy: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2017
042 the best state
#i rep Nsk#

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by mrvitalis(m): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2017
I swear that road sweet die

26 Likes

Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by bikerboy1(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2017
grin
Homeboiy:
042 the best state

#i rep Nsk#

10 Likes

Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2017
"This caution is coming following a minor earth shift on the hillside along the road."

- Buhari sef

Anyway, this is a mere coincidence of heavy downpour of rains and collapse of soil elements on a section of the hillside dropping directly on coal tarred road. The hillside could be converted to a religious tourist site. Attracting forex to the state undecided

Nothing to worry. cheesy

Anyway, ecological funds is available to deal with the issue. cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by DanielsParker(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2017
okay. We will take caution.

I don't ply the route though..
Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by Sirpaul(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2017
CAUTION!
CAUTION!!
CAUTION!!!
Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2017
Available

1 Like

Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by teens(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2017
kiss
Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by Sabadon(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2017
caution.....hmmmm
Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2017
enugu! beaurifull!

15 Likes

Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by Emotionless100: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2017
[quote author=ZeroUnity post=60709160]Please the Govt needs to do something about this biko.. .. Ka anyi mara oke anyi ha.. [/quot

Which of the government?

IPON- indigenous people of Nigeria

OR

IPOB - Indigenous people of biafra

2 Likes

Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by shortgun(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2017
Responsible Government..... kudos

1 Like

Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by PotatoSalad(m): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2017
nwanne nyegodu m ofu okpa na coke nwuru anwu. Reppin Enugu smiley

17 Likes

Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by dignity33: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2017
The best state in Nigeria, I respect that state.

14 Likes

Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by uhuogba(m): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2017
The Beautiful Udi Hills!
#SSCE Geography#

Let's help you scale the hurdle, allow us at SLIM
CONSULTS
give expertise touch to your visa applications to UK, US,
Canada, Schengen etc.
Contact us @ 48 Ajose street,Ikeja, Lagos.08064379710.
slimconsults@gmail.com and you will be glad you di
Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by IgboticGirl(f): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2017
Keneking:
"This caution is coming following a minor earth shift on the hillside along the road."

- Buhari sef

Anyway, this is a mere coincidence of heavy downpour of rains and collapse of soil elements on a section of the hillside dropping directly on coal tarred road. The hillside could be converted to a religious tourist site. Attracting forex to the state undecided

Nothing to worry. cheesy

Anyway, ecological funds is available to deal with the issue. cheesy cheesy cheesy

U always make me laugh

Wetin Bubu do u now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by ensamy(m): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2017
That 4 corner use to be armmed bandits den.
Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by martins946: 11:41am On Sep 22, 2017
My beautiful town "Udi n'ke Udi"

10 Likes

Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by Veeflow(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2017
That road is sweet,scary and wonderful. The 1st time I passed there I nearly drove back. It was like the end side of the world. Na bad road abeg

8 Likes

Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by castrol180(m): 11:43am On Sep 22, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Beautiful state

Then why are you not residing in the state with your fellow Igbos brothers and sisters? Why do you people choose to base in Lagos and South West States all your lives.

3 Likes

Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by Onyenna(m): 11:45am On Sep 22, 2017
Hmm
Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2017
Let them cut that part, and create a slope their. Minor earth shift is a major sign already.... I pray it doesn't collapse on road users... but if it eventually want to give way, let it collapse when the governor is passing their....
Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by tooth4tooth: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
There is need to really call for caution. That place is vulnerable to landslide shocked
Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by elopee3000(m): 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
castrol180:

Then why are you not residing in the state with your fellow Igbos brothers and sisters? Why do you people choose to base in Lagos and South West States all your lives.
Lagos is not Yoruba land if egun person say this I will agree with him or her but not somebody from Oshogbo, tinubu is from igbaji osun state, Lagos is not a Yoruba word but Portuguese, Eko is not a Yoruba word but Benin word, oshodi is not a Yoruba word likewise Nnobi is not a Yoruba word so stop,third mainland bridge cater bridge national theatre national stadium muritala Muhammad airport apapa wharf tin can port ijora bridge oshodi apapa express way ,ikoyi flat 1004 TBS trade fair complex all were built with money made from oil so close ur ewedu mouth

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by emmabest2000(m): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
042 the best state

#i rep Nsk#

So ibu nwa Nsuka e kwa ?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction / Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 9) / Nigerian Priest, 199 Others Escape As SAA Flight Develops Fault Midair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.