Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,856 members, 7,855,528 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users (23676 Views)

Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) / Flood Washes Away Bridge In Imo, FUTO Students, Road Users Stranded (Photos) / Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by Kulas: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
Noted @Our042
Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by Psoul(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
elopee3000:
Lagos is not Yoruba land if egun person say this I will agree with him or her but not somebody from Oshogbo, tinubu is from igbaji osun state, Lagos is not a Yoruba word but Portuguese, Eko is not a Yoruba word but Benin word, oshodi is not a Yoruba word likewise Nnobi is not a Yoruba word so stop,third mainland bridge cater bridge national theatre national stadium muritala Muhammad airport apapa wharf tin can port ijora bridge oshodi apapa express way ,ikoyi flat 1004 TBS trade fair complex all were built with money made from oil so close ur ewedu mouth

@Castrol180

Do you have any response to the above. Pls don't waste time to make your comment.
Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by kalufelix(m): 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
Enugu Kee Waayy!!

042 ...obodo oma

A dighi ama aka..

2 Likes

Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by chibowobbed(m): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ndi banyi
Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
which area is the best place to buy a piece of land in enugu for my new mansion. Love for enugu!
Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by scantee(m): 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
My one and only beautiful state...proudly nwa 042

Rep..Awgu
Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by guychidile: 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
let no havoc happen to 042 pls
Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by stagger: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
Veeflow:
That road is sweet,scary and wonderful. The 1st time I passed there I nearly drove back. It was like the end side of the world. Na bad road abeg

How were you planning to do the U-turn? Just wondering...

1 Like

Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
castrol180:

Then why are you not residing in the state with your fellow Igbos brothers and sisters? Why do you people choose to base in Lagos and South West States all your lives.

So why are many yoruba people living their whole lives in rivers state
Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
stagger:

He actually can. There's enough space
Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by o42austino(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
the best Road to ride a power bike,the curves will make you heart jump,I like the excitement that it brings.
Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by o42austino(m): 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
gypsey:
which area is the best place to buy a piece of land in enugu for my new mansion. Love for enugu!
call my on07085557239
Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
o42austino:
call my on07085557239
okay! what are the price Ranges? just so can have an idea of how much i am gonna need.
Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by castrol180(m): 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
Psoul:

Do you have any response to the above. Pls don't waste time to make your comment.

I don't stoop low to your kind boy. Just go and mend your wounded ego as unleashed to you by phyton dance of the NA. Terrorist ipod member. State grabber why can't you go and pack Lagoon state which name metamorphosed to Lagos from its southwest location to your useless imaginary and hallucinated biafra land...misplaced priority art thou. You better go for history class to learn more about who the eguns are and their mission in Lagoon state. Aworis are undeniably the first settlers of Eko and they are more or less Yoruba. The isale Ekos are...don't let me take you far. Just go and digest that for now. You need more then mention my moniker. Flat head with flat medulla oblongata. Terrorist of the highest order #grade1terrorist #mumuflatino
Nnamdi kanu is your mate causing chaos and anarchy in your land while your forefathers are receiving the suffering.
Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by Psoul(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
castrol180:

I don't stoop low to your kind boy. Just go and mend your wounded ego as unleashed to you by phyton dance of the NA. Terrorist ipod member. State grabber why can't you go and pack Lagoon state which name metamorphosed to Lagos from its southwest location to your useless imaginary and hallucinated biafra land...misplaced priority art thou. You better go for history class to learn more about who the eguns are and their mission in Lagoon state. Aworis are undeniably the first settlers of Eko and they are more or less Yoruba. The isale Ekos are...don't let me take you far. Just go and digest that for now. You need more then mention my moniker. Flat head with flat medulla oblongata. Terrorist of the highest order #grade1terrorist #mumuflatino
Nnamdi kanu is your mate causing chaos and anarchy in your land while your forefathers are receiving the suffering.

Lol.....LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin. See hw u are sweating trying to write all these trash. Ur hate for Igbos and IPOD will consume u ooo. Why are you so hurt and hot? Bros take it easy naa. U wan kill urslf. Na waoooo
Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by somadinho10: 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
martins946:
My beautiful town "Udi n'ke Udi"
from udi town... .. ekenaene precisely
Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by Baroba(m): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
castrol180:

Kindly take your stupidity elsewhere, we are not here to discuss Ipob or your imaginary terrorist.. Nigerians will continue to live and buy big azz mansions in all part of Nigeria.. You can quietly pisss of, no one knows or cares of you sorry existence or stupid history..No go hustle, buttt hurting clown..

1 Like

Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by hartson(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
nghubs1:
Lalasticlala mynd44
is this not the popular milikin hill?
Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by jevic(m): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
They should try and do something on time before it gets out of hand, cause it is the only good road that leads to Anambra state.
Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by castrol180(m): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Baroba:

Kindly take your stupidity elsewhere, we are not here to discuss Ipob or your imaginary terrorist.. Nigerians will continue to live and buy big azz mansions in all part of Nigeria.. You can quietly pisss of, no one knows or cares of you sorry existence or stupid history..No go hustle, buttt hurting clown..

Only if you know that and desist from being a terrorist which you have been labeled. Just try any moves or race ipob matter again then you are sure of ending your life in the okaka prison...
Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by mejai(m): 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Veeflow:
That road is sweet,scary and wonderful. The 1st time I passed there I nearly drove back. It was like the end side of the world. Na bad road abeg
Have u ever been to ngwo? Ask of milking hill.... U will love dis UDI road.
Re: Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users by Veeflow(m): 12:41am On Sep 23, 2017
Lol. Stop wondering biko. We continued on a slowmode .. That road fit contain 100 traffic light tongue
stagger:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Misconceptions About Africa / Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? / Lagos Beats Dubai, Miami, Ranked 19th Out Of 50 Best Cities In 2024 (list)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.