Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,977 members, 7,852,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile (24311 Views)

BBNaija's Tega Confirms Her Pregnancy Rumor (Video) / Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel / Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by Ryabcool(m): 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
dacblogger:

You must be very stupid for quoting me...

Who the Bleep do you think you are? angry
I am your father. And according to you, you have a stupid father. wink

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by dacblogger: 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ryabcool:
Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by dacblogger: 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ryabcool:

Kids everywhere, carry your madness n shift please before it rubs off on me...
Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by Ryabcool(m): 1:37am On Sep 24, 2017
dacblogger:

Kids everywhere, carry your madness n shift please before it rubs off on me...
lol internet bully don jam bigger internet bully. you never see madness yet, it is coming to you soon

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by dacblogger: 6:22am On Sep 24, 2017
Ryabcool:
lol internet bully don jam bigger internet bully. you never see madness yet, it is coming to you soon

I am not an internet bully..Buh when it comes to you,I won't mind teaching you a lesson.

Besides,Exchanging words with you online is just a let down on my person... U no just reach
I know you expect me to come n be rolling on the floor with you Buh I just can't ,Cos you are not up to the standard of pple I do that with.
So quit being a fool and go look for your class of people to play with cos I am nt interested.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by Ryabcool(m): 8:34am On Sep 24, 2017
dacblogger:

I am not an internet bully..Buh when it comes to you,I won't mind teaching you a lesson.

Besides,Exchanging words with you online is just a let down on my person... U no just reach
I know you expect me to come n be rolling on the floor with you Buh I just can't ,Cos you are not up to the standard of pple I do that with.
So quit being a fool and go look for your class of people to play with cos I am nt interested.

Happy Sunday.
All this one is just long story, and doesn't change the fact that you're an idiot tongue kiss

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2017
pweetiedee:

bro

I want twins pls.

a boy and a girl
Why you come squeeze face like that for your dp? with your nose like used condom
Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2017
Ryabcool:
All this one is just long story, and doesn't change the fact that you're an idiot tongue kiss
Hahahaha guy you wicked oooh!!!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile by pweetiedee(m): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Why you come squeeze face like that for your dp? with your nose like used condom

lol... is it ur nose?

is it ur used condom?

olodo radarada

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lil Durk Mourns Mohbad / John Drille: "How Don Jazzy Discovered Me" / P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.