Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,118 members, 7,811,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Is It Right For A Sister To Rent An Apartment And Leav Alone Outside The Convent - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For A Sister To Rent An Apartment And Leav Alone Outside The Convent (505 Views)

Is It Right For Non-muslims To Accept Food Used In Breaking The Ramadan Fasting? / RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) / 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Sister To Rent An Apartment And Leav Alone Outside The Convent by lyntiffany(f): 6:34am On Mar 21, 2021
There's this Sister who happens to be my neighbour for 4 years now, she stays alone in her apartment but allows male visitors alot but there's this one particular reverend father who frequents her house, visits her at odd hours.On this particular day I was stepping out of my flat around 9pm and boom She was on wrapper and a sleeveless top with no bras on to see the reverend off, immediately she saw me her body countenance changed like a gold that is undergoing purification. She doesn't talk to me before which was never my business neither my problem but on that particular day I don't know if some sort of spirit descended on her the next was someone who was acting as if she was high on exchanging pleasantries with me. For the first time she opened her mouth to speak to me. This is a Lady that when you greet her she will never respond no matter how close she is she keeps a deaf ears. My people after that incident she began looking for a way to get close to me which she did and in her little mind she tried explaining what transpired between him and the reverend indirectly to me that the clergy man is their family friend whom she has known from her childhood and can do anything in front of him without thinking otherwise which includes changing up before him. My people what more can I say that's not my freaking problem I mind my business and I drink enough water to stay healthy and alive. Mind you she has stayed there for like 5 years now schooling and not like I have my eyes on her but she made her self a soft target by her actions truth is have never seen Reverend Sister or sisters like her visiting. My question now is the convent is it not enough to accommodate sisters who seek for higher degrees? Does Roman Catholic Church allow single Ladies who are enrolled under their convent to stay alone? What my eyes saw is indescribable grin
Re: Is It Right For A Sister To Rent An Apartment And Leav Alone Outside The Convent by Dottore: 6:50am On Mar 21, 2021
Conji is no respecter of any title.
Re: Is It Right For A Sister To Rent An Apartment And Leav Alone Outside The Convent by ITbomb(m): 6:53am On Mar 21, 2021
My brother, continue drinking your water and minding your business because if you see everything wey "Father" and "Sister" dey do, you fit dey discouraged to worship God

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Sister To Rent An Apartment And Leav Alone Outside The Convent by thesicilian: 6:57am On Mar 21, 2021
From what you described it doesn't really seem like you mind your business as you claim, but who am I to judge?
Re: Is It Right For A Sister To Rent An Apartment And Leav Alone Outside The Convent by viyon02: 7:08am On Mar 21, 2021
The two just like praying together and nothing more can't they pray in peace again? Do you think it is easy to be a Reverend sister? infact they can pray together naked. Next time close your eyes.
Re: Is It Right For A Sister To Rent An Apartment And Leav Alone Outside The Convent by lilvicky68(m): 7:11am On Mar 21, 2021
Body no be firewood na..wetin you expect
Re: Is It Right For A Sister To Rent An Apartment And Leav Alone Outside The Convent by Oluromantic: 7:25am On Mar 21, 2021
This one no be shocker. The day I saw prostitutes for brothel doing fellowship, speaking in tongues and prophesying, that day I know say anything can happen using God's name as cover.
Re: Is It Right For A Sister To Rent An Apartment And Leav Alone Outside The Convent by Lighthouse50: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2021
The kingdom of Heaven is not by force besides the nowadays convent is the same with those who live inside and outside.
Re: Is It Right For A Sister To Rent An Apartment And Leav Alone Outside The Convent by harmargedon: 8:08am On Mar 21, 2021
You still don't know what goes on behind the alter, then you need to spend more time behind it.
Re: Is It Right For A Sister To Rent An Apartment And Leav Alone Outside The Convent by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 21, 2021
only God knows those who truly serve him
Re: Is It Right For A Sister To Rent An Apartment And Leav Alone Outside The Convent by Kobojunkie: 11:33am On Mar 21, 2021
lyntiffany:
There's this Sister who happens to be my neighbour for 4 years now, she stays alone in her apartment but allows male visitors alot but there's this one particular reverend father who frequents her house, visits her at odd hours.On this particular day I was stepping out of my flat around 9pm and boom She was on wrapper and a sleeveless top with no bras on to see the reverend off, immediately she saw me her body countenance changed like a gold that is undergoing purification. She doesn't talk to me before which was never my business neither my problem but on that particular day I don't know if some sort of spirit descended on her the next was someone who was acting as if she was high on exchanging pleasantries with me. For the first time she opened her mouth to speak to me. This is a Lady that when you greet her she will never respond no matter how close she is she keeps a deaf ears. My people after that incident she began looking for a way to get close to me which she did and in her little mind she tried explaining what transpired between him and the reverend indirectly to me that the clergy man is their family friend whom she has known from her childhood and can do anything in front of him without thinking otherwise which includes changing up before him. My people what more can I say that's not my freaking problem I mind my business and I drink enough water to stay healthy and alive. Mind you she has stayed there for like 5 years now schooling and not like I have my eyes on her but she made her self a soft target by her actions truth is have never seen Reverend Sister or sisters like her visiting. My question now is the convent is it not enough to accommodate sisters who seek for higher degrees? Does Roman Catholic Church allow single Ladies who are enrolled under their convent to stay alone? What my eyes saw is indescribable grin
You have your own flat but you think that another woman shouldn't have the same because she is supposedly a nun? undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Sister To Rent An Apartment And Leav Alone Outside The Convent by lyntiffany(f): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You have your own flat but you think that another woman shouldn't have the same because she is supposedly a nun? undecided
Don't deviate from the question pls , it's simple are they supposed to live outside the convent? Knuckle head.
Re: Is It Right For A Sister To Rent An Apartment And Leav Alone Outside The Convent by lyntiffany(f): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
thesicilian:
From what you described it doesn't really seem like you mind your business as you claim, but who am I to judge?
I made mention of her becoming a soft target of prying eyes cos of her actions. What's my business with her deeds? Let's focus on the questions pls. Thanks.
Re: Is It Right For A Sister To Rent An Apartment And Leav Alone Outside The Convent by uboma(m): 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
ITbomb:
My brother, continue drinking your water and minding your business because if you see everything wey "Father" and "Sister" dey do, you fit dey discouraged to worship God

Funny but it's the truth.
Re: Is It Right For A Sister To Rent An Apartment And Leav Alone Outside The Convent by Kobojunkie: 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
lyntiffany:
Don't deviate from the question pls , it's simple are they supposed to live outside the convent? Knuckle head.
Why is a woman asking a question of another woman's rights? undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Sister To Rent An Apartment And Leav Alone Outside The Convent by thesicilian: 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
lyntiffany:
I made mention of her becoming a soft target of prying eyes cos of her actions. What's my business with her deeds? Let's focus on the questions pls. Thanks.
What you should focus on is your own business, not dissecting another's private life because it doesn't fall into the boundaries of what you consider as right.
Re: Is It Right For A Sister To Rent An Apartment And Leav Alone Outside The Convent by lyntiffany(f): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
thesicilian:

What you should focus on is your own business, not dissecting another's private life because it doesn't fall into the boundaries of what you consider as right.
who knows if you are the reverend father that visits her at odd hours cheesy
Re: Is It Right For A Sister To Rent An Apartment And Leav Alone Outside The Convent by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
lyntiffany:
Some Of Dis Sisters Or Reverened Father Do Av Affairs Secretly.
Re: Is It Right For A Sister To Rent An Apartment And Leav Alone Outside The Convent by KingdomTenets(m): 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
Though, I don't know much about Sisters or Fathers, but I know one thing.

Christ said, “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
Matthew 7:21 NIV.

Christianity is not about denomination, spiricoco, sleeping in the church or acting holy holy��. It's about doing the will of Almighty Father. Simple! And we are all included.

(1) (Reply)

Man Revealed How Wizkid Sold His Soul For The Grammy Bella Shmurda Speaks / Story Of Mr Eke / Christians, is this the right way to solve a spiritual problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.