Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

National Disgrace - Importation Of Nigerian Passports - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / National Disgrace - Importation Of Nigerian Passports (398 Views)

Mile 2-Apapa Expressway: A National Disgrace (PHOTO) / The Nigerian Passports Will Henceforth Be Produced Locally / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National Disgrace - Importation Of Nigerian Passports by Immacula8(m): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2017
I wonder how some of our so called leaders sleep at night. We have completely outsourced our national identity to foreign entities.
Why would Immigration outsource our identity

According to the link below; another batch of 50k booklets have just been imported grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/4070339/nigeria-immigration-receives-50000-passport

How did we get to this point? Or maybe it costs $100 billion dollars to equip our printing and minting company?

Even NIN issue; the same story. Though they claim that you only need the number and the card can wait, but for crying out loud it takes banks about one month to produce almost the same card.

Why can't we outsource the production of NIN cards to the banks I believe people trust banks more than our government dept.

Our amiable President and knowledgeable Prof, please could you assist us to look into this?

God bless federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: National Disgrace - Importation Of Nigerian Passports by lelvin(m): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2017
No wonder our president is the most tweeted-about president.
I guess they just wondering why we so unlucky to be ruled by the London bridge general.

(1) (Reply)

Underutilisation Of Commercial Aircraft / --- / Who Can Guide Me On What I Need To Know About Travelling And Living In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.