Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Opinion: Best Law Universities In Nigeria - Top 20 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Opinion: Best Law Universities In Nigeria - Top 20 (8088 Views)

Best Law Books For Law Students: A Must Read For Aspiring Lawyers / Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) / Yahaya Bello Offers Fatima Bombom Sani, Best Law Graduate 33m, Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Best Law Universities In Nigeria - Top 20 by hardbody: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2018
Hanabian:
The fact that you placed Absu in 12th position means you are misinformed.
Absu should be between 1st - 3rd in that list as long as Law is concerned!!!

I have a 2.1 graduate from ABSU who beyond not being good admitted that the school is not the best place to study law, I am currently grooming her.

Having said that, I don't denigrate schools, I look at the lecturers over time and the students alongside their interest to learn and study. Truth is some schools just don't cut it, my LLM in UNILAG was a waste of my time and resources. Certainly not all lecturers would have been like the ones that took me.
Re: Opinion: Best Law Universities In Nigeria - Top 20 by Hanabian: 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
hardbody:

I have a 2.1 graduate from ABSU who beyond not being good admitted that the school is not the best place to study law, I am currently grooming her.

Having said that, I don't denigrate schools, I look at the lecturers over time and the students alongside their interest to learn and study. Truth is some schools just don't cut it, my LLM in UNILAG was a waste of my time and resources. Certainly not all lecturers would have been like the ones that took me.
You are right to an extent.
Please, what set is the person you are grooming?
Re: Opinion: Best Law Universities In Nigeria - Top 20 by hardbody: 12:00am On Apr 02, 2018
Hanabian:

You are right to an extent.
Please, what set is the person you are grooming?

She is about 6 years at the Bar.
Re: Opinion: Best Law Universities In Nigeria - Top 20 by horlahsunbo225(m): 2:54am On Apr 02, 2018
Since OOU is not among 1-5 you are joking
Re: Opinion: Best Law Universities In Nigeria - Top 20 by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:32am On Jun 27, 2019
Hi Magnoliaa... Been a while. smiley
Re: Opinion: Best Law Universities In Nigeria - Top 20 by Magnoliaa(f): 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Hi Magnoliaa... Been a while. smiley

David! cheesy

Welcome baaaaaack.
Re: Opinion: Best Law Universities In Nigeria - Top 20 by akaahs(m): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
IamLEGEND1:
I've never been to the university of abuja but that school is wack.
Situated in the capital but nothing to write home about.
Only in terms of infrastructure but academically sound both their lecturers and students
Re: Opinion: Best Law Universities In Nigeria - Top 20 by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
Magnificent... smiley Will communicate with you soon okay. Take care.

Magnoliaa:

David! cheesy

Welcome baaaaaack.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Best Law Universities In Nigeria - Top 20 by Magnoliaa(f): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Magnificent... smiley Will communicate with you soon okay. Take care.

Okay. smiley
Re: Opinion: Best Law Universities In Nigeria - Top 20 by Heroclitus(m): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

lol...

Really

Re: Opinion: Best Law Universities In Nigeria - Top 20 by Magnoliaa(f): 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
Heroclitus:
Magnollaa. its a sensitive issue and i would not want you to shame me for it even if you would not agree to my request
i wanna discuss something with u regarding "Domination " Per se but would want it to be under a dominant female like you
You seem to be an iron lady and i would to be your submissive

like having you mentor me...more like being under you in any regrad

I am not a dominatrix or whatever sexual character it is you're looking for.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Best Law Universities In Nigeria - Top 20 by Heroclitus(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I am not a dominatrix or whatever sexual character it is you're looking for.

Lol...not sexual, more like friendship

plus, as a bossy woman, i just wanna be your protege
Re: Opinion: Best Law Universities In Nigeria - Top 20 by Magnoliaa(f): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
Heroclitus:
Lol...not sexual, more like friendship

plus, as a bossy woman, i just wanna be your protege

Redpill rule number 1; Men and women cannot be (just) friends.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Best Law Universities In Nigeria - Top 20 by Heroclitus(m): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I am not a redpiller, although i wanna be like them but being submissive is making it difficult

Now its not about friendship and that why i talked about being "Your Protege"... just love to be under a bossy lady
Its a plea
Re: Opinion: Best Law Universities In Nigeria - Top 20 by Heroclitus(m): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

More like your errand boy, plaything and all...no sexual bla bla

By the way, I'm a working class guy o, so no think say na immaturity dey worry me
Re: Opinion: Best Law Universities In Nigeria - Top 20 by Magnoliaa(f): 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
Heroclitus:
I am not a redpiller, although i wanna be like them but being submissive is making it difficult

Now its not about friendship and that why i talked about being "Your Protege"... just love to be under a bossy lady
Its a plea

Focus more on working towards being a genuine alpha male then.

I have nothing positive to add to you as a woman.

Have a nice life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} / Photos: Nigerian Students Protest Against INEC’s Poor Performance / 51 Historical Facts That Sound Like Huge Lies But Are Actually True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.