Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer (32411 Views)

Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) / 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife / Nigerian Drug Dealer Jumps From 4 Storey Building During Police Chase In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by femo86(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
Those days when I was in my teen....I do sell ice water with condense grin grin

Femi: ice water tutu re..e wa ra ice water....ice water tutu re (This is Ice water....buy your ice water)

Thank God for my beginning and where I am.....and also my future...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by 4everGrand(m): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
anonymuz:
are you really OK? Cos I believe you are mature enough to avoid being a bigot.

Don't mind him, he should be mature enough to avoid being an IPOB. Don't mind him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
LeopardX:

He was just being sarcastic baba. They blame all their misfortunes and calamities on the government and use that as an excuse to commit crimes.

The government must take the blame, this one and past governments. They are responsible for the dire state the country is in. This is not an excuse to commit crimes but it explains why people commit crimes and why so many people desire to leave the country.
Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by Rossikki: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
olakunlemy:
Igbo man and money na death and life. Chalse don carry him business go Thailand net. Omo Igbo shaaaaa

Igbo society is sick. That is why they no longer produce real men of talent, like Chinua Achebe, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Michael Okpara, Cyprian Ekwensi, Chike Obi, Phillip Emeagwali, and others. Today, it is all about money. If you have not built a mansion the size of Buckingham palace, you have no respect in Igboland. You can be a writer, a professor, a scientist, a journalist, an IT expert. None of that means anything anymore in Igboland, if you do not have A LOT OF MONEY, over and above what you actually need to live.

It's tragic.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by Smooyis(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
Dem take drug trafficking do them shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by bakila: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
Why did they bounds him in chains? They are breaching his human right, is that not marginalization.
Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by joenor(m): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
I guess from the east? what do you thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by Domp: 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
This is my first comment on nairaland and I'm terribly sorry to say that this country needs restructuring. I am of the decision that we should probably breakup. We shouldn't have some set of people destroying the image of this country. Let every tribe represent his or her own! Sorry if this message has you angry, we are all entitled to our opinion!.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Na one of dem again -- from the region of criminals, terrorists, red mud, gully erosion and brain drain
........and deep inexplicable HATE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
rosebowl01:

It's Buhari's fault. If they have Biafra, they would have created paradise, and there will be no need to run drugs, and fake everything.
I feel sorry for the guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by etrader(m): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Not Nigeria, na Biafran citizens.... U don't need to ask google

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by GavelSlam: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
sarrki:

You have done well my brother

You are a patriot

Let's expose all ipob criminal elements among us

This guy.

You too dey make me laugh.

grin

1 Like

Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
Head warmer gang

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by babalonimi: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
They wil later come home n b spending money like paper!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin
Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by erico2k2(m): 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided I KNOW TRIBALISTIC NAME CHECKERS WILL BE IN HERE IN A MINUTE. NO TRIBE IS PERFECT. ENOUGH WITH THE BASHING.
No need we know it would either be our brothers from the west or from East the two groups have not stopped embarassing Nigerians since 1914 . If you are from either side then no mouth to talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by muller101(m): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
After na to call oda people lazy.
without oil ur state is damn lazy in every aspect
Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by erico2k2(m): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
Domp:
This is my first comment on nairaland and I'm terribly sorry to say that this country needs restructuring. I am of the decision that we should probably breakup. We shouldn't have some set of people destroying the image of this country. Let every tribe represent his or her own! Sorry if this message has you angry, we are all entitled to our opinion!.
Bross make we wait until dem catch our brothers from the West . Make we see if you go say same thing . Just wait!.
Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by Charly68: 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
9japrof:
Check am well, na dem dem, my Igbo brothers from the south east.

We keep hussling wrong to show off
if you step outside there you will see how they have messed up the image of the country with their criminal activities ..If we allow them to be independent i tell you Nigeria's image will be better outside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by erico2k2(m): 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
muller101:
Speak of what you know . Lazy people move amongst lazy people and how you live is a representation of your hard work .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by erico2k2(m): 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
Charly68:
if you step outside there you will see how they have messed up the image of the country with their criminal activities ..If we allow them to be independent i tell you Nigeria's image will be better outside
Bross U be from the west ? ?
Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by otokx(m): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
muller101:

State that produces a lot of dry fish

State that is the home of soups

State that is number 1 in House help

You can't call Akwa Ibom lazy at all.

1 Like

Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by muller101(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
otokx:

State that produces a lot of dry fish

State that is the home of soups

State that is number 1 in House help

You can't call Akwa Ibom lazy at all.
soup and dry fish u call that an achievement? Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by terrezo2002(m): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Gone too soon.
if I was the one I will stop begging, because that's what most of them do. I will start asking for mercy from God and repent of every other sinful actions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by muller101(m): 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
erico2k2:

Speak of what you know . Lazy people move amongst lazy people and how you live is a representation of your hard work .
eliminate oil from the state. What do u have. Manufacturing very poor. Agriculture F9 I know a lot about that state more than u do
Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
What is actually wrong with these people and drugs?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by lanre377: 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
rosebowl01:

It's Buhari's fault. If they have Biafra, they would have created paradise, and there will be no need to run drugs, and fake everything.
My friend, sharrap there. Must u blame everything on Buhari. They have been doing this business since there origin. It's there work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by Orpe7(m): 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Na dem. No day without hearing abt them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by richard870(m): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
What exactly is the problem... very soon Nigerians won't be allowed to travel beyond African countries.
Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by dallyemmy: 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
That is the reason why the security keep harassing innocent people. It is not good at all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by billyG(m): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
well done 4 dragging our name in d mud,na only una like money,make dem help us behead am,dis time NA will b denied d honor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer by Perezino: 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ipob and crimes are like garrison and groundnut..... What a perfect combo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) / Fulani Boys Caught Stealing Goats In Kwara State (Pics) / Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.