Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

How To Manage The Thank You Page For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Manage The Thank You Page For Your Business (298 Views)

CBNs Failure To Manage The Financial System Is The Source Of Nigerians Woes / How To Manage Money As A Nigerian In Your 20s / How To Manage A Startup Business Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage The Thank You Page For Your Business by needmyservice: 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Someone joins your list and what do they see?
“You are subscribed. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking this link. Thank you.”

Wow! That really built some rapport, now didn’t it! I tell you, I am so fired up about being on another list that I could just… well… actually I’m not, and I think I will unsubscribe. Thank you.
If the above example is anything like your thank you page, then you’re blowing it.
Your thank you page is an excellent place to build rapport and get your new subscriber to become even more invested in your budding relationship.
With that in mind, here are 6.5 ideas of what you can do with your thank you page that won’t have new subscribers turning away in boredom, annoyance or revulsion:
http://needmyservice.com/manage-thank-page-business/

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Need A Website For Your Business / How To Make More Sales / Flour Mills Group Reports N298.44 Billion In Revenue For 2017 Half Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.