Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler (23662 Views)

Lifestyle Audit Law: Yemi Alade Reacts / Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes / Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by britzreus: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade, has responded to claims by a Togolese activist, Farida Nabourema, that she allegedly perpetuating the political oppression of the people of Togo.

In case you missed, Farida Nabourema had during an interview with Sahara Reporters, talked about how African celebrities unlike their counterparts from another part of the world, use their position to endorse political oppression from dictators.

She then went on to blast Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade and famous footballer Emmanuel Adebayor, for endorsing Togo president, Faure Gnassingbe, who has been in power since 2005, after the death of his father, Gnassingbe Eyadema, who ruled for 38 years.
Nabourema went on to say she used to love Yemi Alade until she listened to her singing in support of “one of the most brutal dictators in Togo because they paid her a couple of hundreds of thousands of dollars,”..

Now, Yemi Alade has through her manager Taiye Aliyu, responded to the allegations..

Taiye told Pulse;

"It was like a normal show you go for in the country. It was a festival they normally do. It wasn't a political thing at all. Yemi Alade just went there to perform."

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/went-show-yemi-alade-responds-report-supporting-togolese-dictator/

Cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by Jostico: 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Its yemi alade

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by doyinisaac(m): 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jostico:
Its yemi alade

21 Likes

Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by Holuwahyomzzy: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ordinary Togo ...that we can send a contingent of battalion mostly from Northern Nigeria to crush sad

I dont know when Lagos can annex Benin and Togo grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by grin88(m): 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
ok

11 Likes

Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by horluhshola: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
First page �
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by free2ryhme: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Yemi Alade manager right now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by vcente(m): 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by ableguy(m): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Bad mouth will not kill some girls ��
How will you say that MTN caller's tune last longer than some boys in bed EHHH??
�����
I wud have mentioned her name but I don't gossip ����

1 Like

Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by olusegzy01(m): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
O yem yem ..you sef dey ?,make e Sha no be like say We no comment under your trend ...abeg wait make I book space for Igbos LMAO grin grin grin
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by oyoyoyo: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
no mind them
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by curdlekin: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
k
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by lelvin(m): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Okay ma, she will hear. Now you can go f*uck yourself
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by bkool7(m): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jostico:
Its yemi alade
Badest
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by Innobee99(m): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Where is Togo?

1 Like

Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by dopechoks(m): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
ehya...
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by cheaphost: 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Cities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoQeofwHbHc
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by free2ryhme: 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Keneking:
Ordinary Togo ...that we can send a contingent of battalion mostly from Northern Nigeria to crush sad

I dont know when Lagos can annex Benin and Togo grin

Japan has defeated china in many wars before

4 Likes

Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by DanielsParker(m): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
ok
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by Chanchit: 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
It seems this activist is an IPOB, cos na them dey blame anything +God sef for their stupeeed ways.
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by Daeylar(f): 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jostico:
Its yemi alade

I'm confused, why this picture? grin that's not nice

1 Like

Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by dopechoks(m): 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
ehyah sorry togo
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by lollypeezle(m): 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ghana - obsessed with our Jollof

Togo - Obsessed with our musician

Kenya - Obsessed with our men

South Africa - Obsessed with our hardwork

Please, what did we do to all these countries?

9 Likes

Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
if it was a simple show, then nothing to worry about, but if t was a show in support of the dictator president in power, then that activist is right..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
yemi yemi yemi you this afonja/Igbo babygirl,be warned. grin

1 Like

Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by Day11(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jostico:
Its yemi alade

Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by constance500: 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
Observing

1 Like

Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by dafortune: 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Aunty yemi
issokay we haff hear grin grin
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by irenaeusoke(m): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Togo is held hostage just like Zimbabwe
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by talk2percy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
U would have done the same if given the amount she was given. So mechie onu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Blasts President Buhari / Tiwa Savage Teaches Her Son, Jamil, How To Dance / Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.