Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

What's That? ( Horror Collabo Thread)- Be A Part - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's That? ( Horror Collabo Thread)- Be A Part (3168 Views)

Ikenna Igwe Shares Horror Experiences In A Face-me-i-face-you Building / Stoking The Power ( A Fantasy Collabo) / Shut Your Mouth ( A Comedy Collabo Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That? ( Horror Collabo Thread)- Be A Part by Lordpeckxy(m): 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
Cont-
Narrator:
Its been 3 years since the chaos, the earth population has been estimated to be 1160000(Eleven million six hundred thousand).
We are on the verge of extinction, we struggle to survive everyday, against the hordes of the undead, monsters from other galaxies and humans who want to take away our means of livelihood so they could survive.!!!
These days we don't cry, we have learnt that moving on is for only those who desires to see tomorrow.
My name is Maureen, and this tale tells the tale of how the end ENDED.
Re: What's That? ( Horror Collabo Thread)- Be A Part by Khriztarl(f): 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
I know quite well this edition have got some ''crazy'' pioneers.. so where did they all go please .. we need you guys back.. i do biko.
Re: What's That? ( Horror Collabo Thread)- Be A Part by nijabazaar: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
Maybe these monsters introduced covid - 19 in the first place.

This would make an interesting book.

Lets continue from where we all stopped...

1 Like

Re: What's That? ( Horror Collabo Thread)- Be A Part by Khriztarl(f): 1:04am On Mar 25, 2020
nijabazaar:
Maybe these monsters introduced covid - 19 in the first place.

This would make an interesting book.

Lets continue from where we all stopped...
lolx

1 Like

Re: What's That? ( Horror Collabo Thread)- Be A Part by Creeza(m): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
There was a rumour. About three grownups and a child who had ventured on a quest to locate a cave. Their ultimate aim was to send these beings back to where they came from. That was three years ago.

It is said that their car drove right into thin air and vanished.

Nobody knew if they had gone to the future or the past. Nobody knew.

Folk tales have a history for these things. According to them, these beings brought the virus- the zombies, and eventually the beings from other galaxies.

We knew better than what the world powers and the government wanted us to believe. All these was an experiment gone wrong. And I want to tell you all I know.

Yes a virus came. So deadly, that it shut down the global market. Casualties trippled by the fall of the sixth month. We thought it was the end of the world. Little did we know it was just the beginning.

Two months on, the the virus disappeared. Almost as instantly as it came.

Victims recovered. And everything returned to normal but we where wrong. These same victims mutated into zombies. And the few who did not, but had contrasted the virus in the air had their heads burst into splutters. From their guts, crawled the most horrible and abominable creatures to walk the face of mother earth.

With time, their presence here attracted beings from other galaxies.

My name is Maureen and I'm on quest with my team to find the missing locket and the four who vanished three years ago.
But how? That is the big question.

“ Incoming! ” Thundered Amodu's voice.

He is our leader and I'm his sister.

In the past weeks, our numbers and ranks had reduced with a drastic effect. If we are not battling with alien ships and beings from other galaxies, we brawl with zombies and creatures from the pit of hell.

“ Fire at will!” Amodu yelled again.

Yes. You fire. This certainly will not the be the last wave of zombies, but you fire.

We must survive until we discover a way of travelling back in time or the future to find the girl, Bisi, with the locket and her three companions who varnished into thin air.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibo Falls Apart / In LOVE With A Mafia ✍ JESSICA DURU / {GIF Images} Teachers Day Gif Images, Teachers Day Animated Images, HD Wallpaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.