Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 (203929 Views)

Update: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / Local Government Service Commission Recruitment {31 Positions}online Application / Apply For Ongoing Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by wunmi590(m): 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
Windflower:

Please sir,how will I get the lassra and will it be issued immediately

Yes, gp to any local government close to you and inform them you want to register for lasrra, you would be attended to, and it would be issued to you immediately.

I guess this helps?
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by ADISSABALIKISS: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
pls which browser are you using,and mine hasnt progress pass their homepage
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by winner326: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Google Chrome. I was able to create an account, then it allowed me clicked on apply. There isn't a place to upload ones passport.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Godschild89: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
winner326:
Google Chrome. I was able to create an account, then it allowed me clicked on apply. There isn't a place to upload ones passport.
Yes i did the same no place for passport it just brought out the position u wanted and u click apply. Then it said successfully applied dats all
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by mamadsquare: 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
I have been able to upload all required information, it then took me to the vacancies page, where I applied, and it said successful, but it did not generate any print out page, and when I clicked on "my application", it hasn't generated the page.

winner326, go to the left side of the page to enter all your information, the passport photograph will be uploaded on the first page.

Also, while trying to list your education cum professional and work experience, after you enter a particular one, press submit, if it generates an error page, go back by one click, it would have been uploaded on the lower part of the page and then you can enter other similar Info on the same page, when you are done with all that, you can go to the next page.

Anybody who later discovers something more should let us know.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by lizzzybee: 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
Pls is dere any column for lasra number?
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by mamadsquare: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
lizzzybee:
Pls is dere any column for lasra number?
No, but make sure to get it before the next stage.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by lizzzybee: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
OK tanx so much
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by mamalolu: 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
pls my account saying already registered,what can I do pls.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by mamadsquare: 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
mamalolu:
pls my account saying already registered,what can I do pls.
Do password recovery
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by mamalolu: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
can't find password recovery.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by samurat(m): 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
pls who has successfully applied? because the site is not functioning well
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by mohneesorlah(f): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
please what can I do to solve my own issue, I created an account and after which I went to click on apply and I entered the username and password it required, only for me to see invalid username/ password. it was the same username and password I used in creating an account i applied with. please is there anyone with similar issue and what do you do about it? thank you
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by otagbajoshua: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
kunlebabs:
Lagos State Local Government Service Commission is recruiting: Admin officers, accountants, civil Engrs, architects, community devlpt officers, education officers, Budget officers, statisticians, program analysts, librarians, state counsels, public affairs officers and environmental health officers The portal (http://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng) opens on Monday 25th September and closes 29th September, 2017
. I could not register o. is it working yet?
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by mzuti(f): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Please I want to apply with my nce but after login is showing bsc at the dashboard and asking for discharge certificate date.....what will I do
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by wunmi590(m): 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
mzuti:
Please I want to apply with my nce but after login is showing bsc at the dashboard and asking for discharge certificate date.....what will I do

The positions are for graduate only, even with nysc certificate or exemption letter.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by ADISSABALIKISS: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
pls it keeps saying schedule maintenance in progress on my on end,am using google chrome.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by wunmi590(m): 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
samurat:
pls who has successfully applied? because the site is not functioning well

I have been able to apply to more than half stage, have been able to supply my educational background, previous experience all my data have been submitted, I guess what I needed now is just to upload a passport, before the site went down completely.

Hopefully it would get back soon
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by wunmi590(m): 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
ADISSABALIKISS:
pls it keeps saying schedule maintenance in progress on my on end,am using google chrome.

Give it sometime, it would come back, or you applet in the middle of the night.

I used google chrome.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by ekoyo(m): 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
Pls in dat area of nysc are we to put completed or nysc cert no
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by mamadsquare: 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
ekoyo:
Pls in dat area of nysc are we to put completed or nysc cert no
the number on the top right corner of your certificate, i think.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by phemolala07(m): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
mamadsquare:

Pls I cnt pass the personal information stage..but my passport is uploaded
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by wunmi590(m): 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
mamadsquare:

Please what might be the cause, I,am trying to fill in other detail after the server came back, but is telling me that my account have been suspended, that I should contact my service provider
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by mamadsquare: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
Give it time, i am trying to login as well because the site has been updated, different from what it was this afternoon, but its not going through.
wunmi540 phemolala07
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Toba2009(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
mamadsquare:

Please, what of corps members that will be passing out next month, what will they fill in the Nysc certificate column?
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by wunmi590(m): 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
mamadsquare:
Give it time, i am trying to login as well because the site has been updated, different from what it was this afternoon, but its not going through.
wunmi540 phemolala07

Thanks, would do just that.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by teecrown(m): 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Toba2009:

Please, what of corps members that will be passing out next month, what will they fill in the Nysc certificate column?
Pls what of fresh graduates that are yet to mobilize, but fiwnal results has been released.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
Pls how can I upload passport? I'm I to snap myself and upload or get my passport photograph and upload?
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by mamadsquare: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Toba2009:

When i checked now, the nysc column has been changed to date format, so if you already know the date of your discharge, you can fill it in.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by MuniruA(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
[quote author=phemolala07 post=60828250]
Pls I cnt pass the personal information stage..but my passport is uploaded [/quote

And me too
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Toba2009(m): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
mamadsquare:

When i checked now, the nysc column has been changed to date format, so if you already know the date of your discharge, you can fill it in.

Yeah.... av seen it too.. thanks
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sotech: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
house is LASRRA part of the requirement.
secondly, i have been trying to register with chrome, but seems difficult

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply)

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.