Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 (204099 Views)

Update: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / Local Government Service Commission Recruitment {31 Positions}online Application / Apply For Ongoing Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Vanity007(m): 3:07am On Jan 19, 2018
You guys really need to chill.. Lolz
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by GidiPrince: 9:19am On Jan 19, 2018
Vanity007:
You guys really need to chill.. Lolz

Lol. Make dem just paste list of successful candidates. Then, people can rest. Lol
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Vanity007(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2018
GidiPrince:

Lol. Make dem just paste list of successful candidates. Then, people can rest. Lol

Bro.. All I know is God willing we are resuming February 1st.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Vanity007(m): 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Those who were called are those whose name is on the shortlisted names.. They are confirmed employee of Lagos state.. So they checked their files and those whose files are not completed during interview were asked to bring photocopies to update their files. God willing by Monday some people should be contacted to receive their letters.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Ismailola1991: 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Exactly I thought the same .....Cox for them to be contacted at this stage of the recruitment means they're being considered for the job already ...its just common sense jare

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by computer0810(m): 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Vanity007:
Those who were called are those whose name is on the shortlisted names.. They are confirmed employee of Lagos state.. So they checked their files and those whose files are not completed during interview were asked to bring photocopies to update their files. God willing by Monday some people should be contacted to receive their letters.
I hope they are still calling ppl, coz it seems those dey have called so far are those that applied for adm & H/R
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Vanity007(m): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
computer0810:
I hope they are still calling ppl, coz it seems those dey have called so far are those that applied for adm & H/R

Lolzzz.. Yes bro. They are ...

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Bukmod15: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
Yes... They called... The real call for pickup of letter is on Monday... The previous call was for those whose documents are in-complete. Pls don't put applicants on their toes by claiming those called earlier are the shortlisted. By Monday people gonna smile.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by born2govern222: 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Also heard from a reliable source that letters might be issued any moment from now but the job proper is likely to commence by april.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by yansky(m): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
born2govern222:
Also heard from a reliable source that letters might be issued any moment from now but the job proper is likely to commence by april.

Like work will start in April?
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by computer0810(m): 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
born2govern222:
dis is no way near what @vanity updated yesterday
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by born2govern222: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
What was vanity's update yesterday
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by computer0810(m): 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
born2govern222:
that we are resuming 1st of February
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by olatunji390(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
born2govern222:

Is there going to be training before work resume.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by opessi: 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
born2govern222:
April? That is nt true
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by dhammzy0805: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
born2govern222:
april? Obviously not true, government job is with an immediate effect, does it mean they r going to give out employment letters nw n say dat we should resume by april or they will be paying 4 d work u have not done?
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by dhammzy0805: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
born2govern222:
I think vanity has bin providing correct info with d ones i've bin hearing earlier. What he said was 1st week of feb n we r likely to be called any moment 4rm nw.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Vanity007(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
I believe self respect includes you respecting other people's view on issues but such issues must conform with public Norms.. I will never come here to deceive my fellow youths who aspire for greater good in life.. Whatever I say here can only be the truth and nothing else and such as always been confirmed correctly.. Your contacts is diff from my contact but the diff is my own contact is actually the one your names are with from day one, even if your contact what to help you, your contact must call him to help out , if ur dad is the chairman of a local government, the chairman cannot sideline him and get you to his office.. And by the grace of God if he sees my missed calls, he must call back immediately because he knows who I work for .. I only want to enter into the system now as I already work for government. Someone said earlier that why was I quiet all this months, its inky because Information was scarce as at then and I only started commenting when I see how my friends were been mislead all because they want to be informed.

Having said that, Government job is not an hotel job, you get appointment letter, you are to resume immediately at wherever you are stated to resume with the breakdown of you salaries and allowances. So saying April is mischievous and lack of respect to people who crave this Job..intact before I started this post now, I had to call again to be sure also. I said earlier it is likely by Monday we start hearing some people are called to show up for their letters God willing.. And I also said those asked to come and resubmit their documents are those who are already sure of employment because they won't review a file is not to be sure the person employed files are updated .

I won't say what am never sure of.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by olatunji390(m): 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Vanity007:
I believe self respect includes you respecting other people's view on issues but such issues must conform with public Norms.. I will never come here to deceive my fellow youths who aspire for greater good in life.. Whatever I say here can only be the truth and nothing else and such as always been confirmed correctly.. Your contacts is diff from my contact but the diff is my own contact is actually the one your names are with from day one, even if your contact what to help you, your contact must call him to help out , if ur dad is the chairman of a local government, the chairman cannot sideline him and get you to his office.. And by the grace of God if he sees my missed calls, he must call back immediately because he knows who I work for .. I only want to enter into the system now as I already work for government. Someone said earlier that why was I quiet all this months, its inky because Information was scarce as at then and I only started commenting when I see how my friends were been mislead all because they want to be informed.

Having said that, Government job is not an hotel job, you get appointment letter, you are to resume immediately at wherever you are stated to resume with the breakdown of you salaries and allowances. So saying April is mischievous and lack of respect to people who crave this Job..intact before I started this post now, I had to call again to be sure also. I said earlier it is likely by Monday we start hearing some people are called to show up for their letters God willing.. And I also said those asked to come and resubmit their documents are those who are already sure of employment because they won't review a file is not to be sure the person employed files are updated .

Thank u very much for u help, contribution and maturity. Only few will do that and not take it for granted. So much respect
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Bukmod15: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
Big Up Guy... I will still need your view as regards salary package for Level 9. Thanks a bunch. God bless .
Vanity007:

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by comfortio(f): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Please can someone confirm if Education officers are also included. @vanity007 please how can I contact you in private.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Vanity007(m): 6:34am On Jan 20, 2018
Bukmod15:
Big Up Guy... I will still need your view as regards salary package for Level 9. Thanks a bunch. God bless .

Bro salary package defers.. What a level 9 State counsel gets in salary and Allowance is not the same as what a Level 9 HR gets.. Level 9 basic salary for others is in the region of 65to 75plus whatever allowances that follows.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Fistop: 10:33am On Jan 20, 2018
Vanity007:

Bro salary package defers.. What a level 9 State counsel gets in salary and Allowance is not the same as what a Level 9 HR gets.. Level 9 basic salary for others is in the region of 65to 75plus whatever allowances that follows.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Bukmod15: 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
Vanity007:

So all the stuff on the internet is not true? 193-284 bla bla... Nice... One... The essence of the job as someone once said is JOB SECURITY...

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by yansky(m): 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
Please from tomorrow. Make sure the number you dropped/ contacted on is available and on standby. Just thought i should let you all know.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by computer0810(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
yansky:
Please from tomorrow. Make sure the number you dropped/ contacted on is available and on standby. Just thought i should let you all know.
what did you hear?
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by yansky(m): 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
computer0810:
what did you hear?

Sms/calls should start tomorrow and it will be through out the week. So if you dont get called tomorrow. You can be during the week.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by computer0810(m): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
yansky:

Sms/calls should start tomorrow and it will be through out the week. So if you dont get called tomorrow. You can be during the week.
I believe u know 2mrw is Sunday, ur sources pls?
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by yansky(m): 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
computer0810:
I believe u know 2mrw is Sunday, ur sources pls?

Yes it is.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Olamoney07: 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
From Monday upward we will be called for our appointment letter and I heard that the people that graduated with bsc right from 2011 downward will b upgraded to level 10 instead of 8.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Fistop: 7:20am On Jan 21, 2018
[quote author=yansky
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by omobaloo1: 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
any updates

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (70) (Reply)

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.