Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

Yemi Alade And Her Behind Pose For Sexy Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade And Her Behind Pose For Sexy Photos (1826 Views)

'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) / Yemi Alade And Smiles Beckwith Enjoy 'Hot Air Balloon' Ride / Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade And Her Behind Pose For Sexy Photos by ThisTrend(f): 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
The singer stepped out in all-white for an interview in London this morning.

See Photos below;

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/photos-yemi-alade-and-her-behind-pose.html?m=1

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Yemi Alade And Her Behind Pose For Sexy Photos by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Behind Pose For Sexy Photos by Neimar: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
I go still fuvk dt ass
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Behind Pose For Sexy Photos by Hakeem12(m): 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Neimar:
I go still fuvk dt ass
In your dreams
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Behind Pose For Sexy Photos by Neimar: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hakeem12:
In your dreams

watch nd see
Re: Yemi Alade And Her Behind Pose For Sexy Photos by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
yemi my lover

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Meet Davido And Thrills Fans At Rhythm Unplugged / Beverly Naya To Wed Pastor Adefarasin’s Nephew, Adeolu Adefarasin? / DOWNLOAD MP3: African Girl - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.