Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Beverly Naya To Wed Pastor Adefarasin’s Nephew, Adeolu Adefarasin? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Naya To Wed Pastor Adefarasin’s Nephew, Adeolu Adefarasin? (1796 Views)

Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 / I’m Only For My Wife And Kids, Not A Sex Symbol – Funsho Adeolu / Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Naya To Wed Pastor Adefarasin’s Nephew, Adeolu Adefarasin? by OyindaHives(f): 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Looks like popular Nollywood actress, Beverly Naya has finally found love.

So if you’ve been crushing on Beverly forever without shooting your shot, sorry, you’re late. According to the news making the rounds, it appears our Nollywood darling has found love and is set to tie the knot with the man of her dreams.

Our inside scoop has confirmed that Adeolu Adefarasin, nephew of the House on The Rock Pastor Paul Adefarasin, is the lucky man.

Adeolu Adefarasin, himself an actor, is quickly forging his own path in Nollywood and he appears to be madly in love with Beverly judging from this photo the pair took at the beach on Valentine’s day.

While it’s not impossible that the photo is a behind-the-screen photo on the set of “The Eve,” a new movie they both starred in, which is also set to hit the cinemas March 29th, we can’t deny that they certainly look good together.

So dear Beverly and Adeolu, should we expect another #baad or nah? We’ll just keep our fingers crossed.

Re: Beverly Naya To Wed Pastor Adefarasin’s Nephew, Adeolu Adefarasin? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
bev baby, i hope dis story is true o, congratulations
Re: Beverly Naya To Wed Pastor Adefarasin’s Nephew, Adeolu Adefarasin? by Nutase: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
Desperate bloggers.
Re: Beverly Naya To Wed Pastor Adefarasin’s Nephew, Adeolu Adefarasin? by LaudableXX: 1:21am On Mar 13, 2018
OyindaHives:
Looks like popular Nollywood actress, Beverly Naya has finally found love.

So if you’ve been crushing on Beverly forever without shooting your shot, sorry, you’re late. According to the news making the rounds, it appears our Nollywood darling has found love and is set to tie the knot with the man of her dreams.

Our inside scoop has confirmed that Adeolu Adefarasin, nephew of the House on The Rock Pastor Paul Adefarasin, is the lucky man.

Adeolu Adefarasin, himself an actor, is quickly forging his own path in Nollywood and he appears to be madly in love with Beverly judging from this photo the pair took at the beach on Valentine’s day.

While it’s not impossible that the photo is a behind-the-screen photo on the set of “The Eve,” a new movie they both starred in, which is also set to hit the cinemas March 29th, we can’t deny that they certainly look good together.

So dear Beverly and Adeolu, should we expect another #baad or nah? We’ll just keep our fingers crossed.

Chimo! shocked Who bewitched this boy, biko nu? That person will not make heaven. angryWhy do good boys get married to bad girls? And why do these bad chics find it so easy to sniff out the good guys, and get hitched to them??
Re: Beverly Naya To Wed Pastor Adefarasin’s Nephew, Adeolu Adefarasin? by FisifunKododada: 2:40am On Mar 13, 2018
Southern women and their love for Yoruba men - kwantinue cheesy
Re: Beverly Naya To Wed Pastor Adefarasin’s Nephew, Adeolu Adefarasin? by chicoMX(m): 3:00am On Mar 13, 2018
Beverly brezzz no be here

(1) (Reply)

. / Davido Celebrates His 2nd Daughter, Hailey Veronica Adeleke As She Clocks Two / I Called My Ex-hubby 40-second Man Because He Told The World I’m On Drug – Tonto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.