Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

I Represent Lucifer And Was Sent To Earth To Rule - Ghanian Musician - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Represent Lucifer And Was Sent To Earth To Rule - Ghanian Musician (690 Views)

Exposed Video Gospel Ghanian Musician With A N@ked Man In A Shrine(video) / "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown / Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Represent Lucifer And Was Sent To Earth To Rule - Ghanian Musician by danimodd(m): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
A certain upcoming Ghanaian dance-hall artiste has made some shocking confessions which has the entire Ghana music industry in shambles.

According to the musician, known as Cash King, he represents the devil himself on earth and has been sent to take over dance-hall music in Ghana.
He said: READ MORE HERE. http://bananagist..com.ng/2017/09/i-represent-lucifer-and-was-sent-to.html?m=1

Re: I Represent Lucifer And Was Sent To Earth To Rule - Ghanian Musician by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
African when will thou wake up from thy slumber?
Re: I Represent Lucifer And Was Sent To Earth To Rule - Ghanian Musician by whitebeard(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Arh..! Not another one again, he isnt the first to say that shite..!!
Re: I Represent Lucifer And Was Sent To Earth To Rule - Ghanian Musician by mofeoluwadassah: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
some people can do anything to get attention sha.... cry
Re: I Represent Lucifer And Was Sent To Earth To Rule - Ghanian Musician by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
He is even too timid to be taken seriously by Lucifer. He is just a mind-controlled lab rat.
Re: I Represent Lucifer And Was Sent To Earth To Rule - Ghanian Musician by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Devil sef...don't need to advertise himself!!!

Oya gerriahian !!! You have been noticed!! Anuofia

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Guys Think Happened Here (see Photo) / Why I Divorced Actress Damilola- Chris Attoh / One Day, I Will Give One Of These Pastors Smackdown - Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.