Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Travel Scammer Yet To Pay Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Scammer Yet To Pay Me (1069 Views)

Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) / Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer / Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Scammer Yet To Pay Me by liquidmetall: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Sequel to this thread i opened around febuary about a guy this guy araoye fatai adeen obatope who scammed me and my guys around febuary this year https://www.nairaland.com/3649666/knows-guy-football-scammer

Am here once again to notify all that this guy is not yet moved ,he's a hardened criminal ,this is what footballers in this country go through every day in the hands of this fraudsters ,he dared me that i should go to any length that nothing will happen ,
the last time i created a thread like this one of his friends based in dubai saw the thread and alerted him ,he called me and started saying all sort of things that did he say he wasn't going to pay me that why should i upload his pics for the whole world to see bla bla bla...that I should send my account number ,since febuary till now we haven't seen any alert ,he now dared me that we re not going to do any thing..
the problem with all this is that the money we gave him was borrowed from what we nigerian's call (akawo) and the interest is accumulating every month...we don't know what else to do
I am going to put his picture up here so that whomever that knows should beg him to pay back our money ,this is wickedness

please
a concerned footballer

Re: Travel Scammer Yet To Pay Me by Nbote(m): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
Na dis one looking like a panel beater b travel agent? From February till now? My broda forget it

3 Likes

Re: Travel Scammer Yet To Pay Me by liquidmetall: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nbote:
Na dis one looking like a panel beater b travel agent? From February till now? My broda forget it

Bros how can i, he is active on instagram and facebook and post pics of him enjoying life
araoye fatai adeen obatope (search him with that name you will find him on instagram )
The interests keep accumulating every month
Re: Travel Scammer Yet To Pay Me by Nbote(m): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
liquidmetall:

Bros how can i, he is active on instagram and facebook and post pics of him enjoying life
araoye fatai adeen obatope (search him with that name you will find him on instagram )
The interests keep accumulating every month

Report him to EFCC or d police na
Re: Travel Scammer Yet To Pay Me by Franwin: 6:26am On Sep 23, 2017
If your transaction with him is well documented. I mean if you have material evidence of payment you made to him then you can report him to police or Efcc. But if there is no clearly documented evidence you should forget it, the money is tactically gone.

2 Likes

Re: Travel Scammer Yet To Pay Me by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2017
This deserves a front page publicity.
Attention: Lalasticlala,

1 Like

Re: Travel Scammer Yet To Pay Me by Lamide123: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

They have warned you guys severally not to go through agents. Now see the
problem you put yourself in
Re: Travel Scammer Yet To Pay Me by liquidmetall: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

That's the fake invitation that he did

Re: Travel Scammer Yet To Pay Me by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lamide123:

They have warned you guys severally not to go through agents. Now see the
problem you put yourself in

Misdirected comment and
Wrong poster quotation.
Re: Travel Scammer Yet To Pay Me by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
liquidmetall:

That's the fake invitation that he did
Pele. I hope it gets sorted.
Re: Travel Scammer Yet To Pay Me by Everest1989(m): 8:30am On Sep 24, 2017
@Op, I pity you wella...so you no see the face of the guy you were dealing with wella before you and your guys dashed him una money? he no look responsible for face sef...or na juju he use cover una eye? that nigger looks 100% criminal.

(1) (Reply)

View Of Lokoja From A Mountain / Breaking News: Fire On Ojuelegba Bridge Now / USA Tourist Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.