Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

World's Richest Woman Is Dead - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / World's Richest Woman Is Dead (678 Views)

Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud / Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman / Liliane Bettencourt Is Dead: World's Richest Woman Dies At 94 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Richest Woman Is Dead by bhankymyk(m): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
L’Oreal heiress, Liliane Bettencourt, the world’s richest woman is dead.

Bettencourt passed away in the early hours of Thursday after suffering from dementia at her old age.

The cosmetics giant’s principal shareholder died at the age of 94.

The sad news was shared by her daughter Francoise Bettencourt Meyersin.

“Liliane Bettencourt died last night at home.

“She would have been 95 on October 21. My mother left peacefully,” Mrs Bettencourt-Meyers said in a statement.

According to Forbes magazine, Bettencourt was the 14th richest person in the world, with estimated net worth at $39.5 billion in March.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/21/worlds-richest-woman-dead/amp/

Source
Re: World's Richest Woman Is Dead by ifex370(m): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
What can money really buy?
Re: World's Richest Woman Is Dead by amrichy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
@ ifex370 ,it can buy u a happy, comfortable, enjoyable, fulfiling and long life. try to be wealthy and u wil attest to what am saying.
how pathetic life is without sufficient money to meet one's needs. to hell with poverty!
RIP to madam billionaire
Re: World's Richest Woman Is Dead by ifex370(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
amrichy:
@ ifex370 ,it can buy u a happy, comfortable, enjoyable, fulfiling and long life. try to be wealthy and u wil attest to what am saying.
how pathetic life is without sufficient money to meet one's needs. to hell with poverty!
RIP to madam billionaire

Bro, I have all that you mentioned.. And even more..

Christ has indeed made me wealthy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World's Richest Woman Is Dead by ifex370(m): 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
amrichy:
RIP to madam billionaire

Am not saying financial prosperity is bad.. No no its very good... Having money and being a blessing to people is a wonderful thing..

However, the way people go about this money thing.. Like its a do or die affair.. These days, people don't even care about their integrity..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: World's Richest Woman Is Dead by amrichy(m): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
ifex370:

Am not saying financial prosperity is bad.. No no its very good... Having money and being a blessing to people is a wonderful thing..

However, the way people go about this money thing.. Like its a do or die affair.. These days, people don't even care about their integrity..

oga to be honest with u, i wouldn't realy blame those that regard makin money as a do or die affair. because when u carefuly consider d value of money, u wil realize that so much of our life depend criticaly on it. when u are poor, ur life is actualy under threat
Re: World's Richest Woman Is Dead by amrichy(m): 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
ifex370:

Bro, I have all that you mentioned.. And even more..

Christ has indeed made me wealthy
when u say christ has made u wealthy, are u talking about "spiritual wealth" or money wealth?
Re: World's Richest Woman Is Dead by ifex370(m): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
amrichy:

when u say christ has made u wealthy, are u talking about "spiritual wealth" or money wealth?

Bro.. Everything.. I used to be broke when I didn't know Christ.. Soon as I let him take over.. Kon de see money oo..
And then things became easier
And then unknowing to me sef.. The thing begin show for even my complexion..

I mean everywhere I went,, everybody kept saying I looked much fresher and younger.. People started calling me freshest.. I mean.. It was almost like everybody came together and planned the name for me..
It affected my skin.. So it's all round.. Am telling you
Re: World's Richest Woman Is Dead by ifex370(m): 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
amrichy:

oga to be honest with u, i wouldn't realy blame those that regard makin money as a do or die affair. because when u carefuly consider d value of money, u wil realize that so much of our life depend criticaly on it. when u are poor, ur life is actualy under threat

I agree with that last sentence.. I believe poverty is evil..
And demonic

But,
There's no use struggling for money that would drain out paying medical bills.. Or losing it to a wayward relative..

That's why Bible didn't call money evil.. But the Love of it

Money is good
Re: World's Richest Woman Is Dead by amrichy(m): 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
ifex370:

Bro.. Everything.. I used to be broke when I didn't know Christ.. Soon as I let him take over.. Kon de see money oo..
And then things became easier
And then unknowing to me sef.. The thing begin show for even my complexion..

I mean everywhere I went,, everybody kept saying I looked much fresher and younger.. People started calling me freshest.. I mean.. It was almost like everybody came together and planned the name for me..
It affected my skin.. So it's all round.. Am telling you
clap for ur self
but i think it was probably a mere coincidence that u began to make money wen u let christ "take over". there are quite a number of superwealthy people who didn't let any christ take over or who don't even give a damn about who d hell christ is. at the same time, u wil find a tremendous number of people who are living in abject poverty despite serving christ wholeheartedly. besides, i think christ himself frowns at wealth as evident in the categorical statement he made that "it will be easier for a camel to pass thru d eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of god".
i'm sure u do get my point
Re: World's Richest Woman Is Dead by venatus25(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
Where are the money as she is now dead? Join us to create wealth to everyone in the world. Check my signature
Re: World's Richest Woman Is Dead by ifex370(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
amrichy:

clap for ur self
but i think it was probably a mere coincidence that u began to make money wen u let christ "take over". there are quite a number of superwealthy people who didn't let any christ take over or who don't even give a damn about who d hell christ is. at the same time, u wil find a tremendous number of people who are living in abject poverty despite serving christ wholeheartedly. besides, i think christ himself frowns at wealth as evident in the categorical statement he made that "it will be easier for a camel to pass thru d eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of god".
i'm sure u do get my point

Hehe.. The blurry idea you have about the words of Chris is what makes you think this way.. If you can.. Go back and read that passage according to context...
People often misquote Matthew 19:24,just to sound religious.. But they never tell you what Christ said in Vs 26... It is impossible, for a rich man, trusting in his riches.. To buy the salvation of God.. To enter into the kingdom...

But what is impossible with man, is possible with God, cos only Christ, not riches, can give salvation..

This is not Christ frowning at prosperity at all.. As a matter of fact.. At the birth of Jesus, what did the wise men bring? Gold, frankincense and myrre..thats why you should be careful when you introduce Christ to your life, cos He just will give it that shine it needs

And it's not just coincidence bro.. I was also healed of Sth private. Cannot mention here.. Without taking one single medication..

Then there's also the peace of mind that came.. After struggling through years of guilt

You'll never understand till you come to the end of yourself too

Am not here to sell you a religion men.. Am not a marketer..

But what I do know, I'll tell.. And it's about a beautiful lifestyle even money can't buy

(1) (Reply)

A Question For Those Doing Cpa Marketing / Turn Your Car Into An Asset, Drive With Zigamu Services / Educate On Best Accounts To Open Remotely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.