Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

For The BENEFITS Of Others; Guys, There Is A New IELTS TEST Centre In Lagos. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For The BENEFITS Of Others; Guys, There Is A New IELTS TEST Centre In Lagos. (6467 Views)

Have You Seen The New Ielts Price / Fully-funded IELTS Test Fee Scholarship For International Students / The Secret To Succeeding In An Ielts Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The BENEFITS Of Others; Guys, There Is A New IELTS TEST Centre In Lagos. by DeeOgedengbe(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
Guys, before now, there is only one body recognized and approved body to organize IELTS Test in Nigeria.

Well, there is a good news, another body has been given the franchise to organise the IELTS exam in Nigeria.

Just so we know IDP Education Co-Owners of IELTS has partnered with MOD to deliver International English Language Testing System (IELTS) tests in Nigeria.

visit www.ielts.ng to find out more. The next IELTS exam is on the 14th of October 2017. you can book your test at the website. the booking Process is fast and easy.

Thank me later. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: For The BENEFITS Of Others; Guys, There Is A New IELTS TEST Centre In Lagos. by sainty2k3(m): 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Location?
Re: For The BENEFITS Of Others; Guys, There Is A New IELTS TEST Centre In Lagos. by Ayokolawole: 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
MOD IELTS is better than what the British council has been giving us. My registration was easy and i scored well writing with MOD IELTS.

1 Like

Re: For The BENEFITS Of Others; Guys, There Is A New IELTS TEST Centre In Lagos. by Garnyangel: 8:38am On Dec 20, 2018
Pls is the listening for MOD easier than that of British council? Pls what was your score in your listening MOD exam. I am having issues with my listening. I have written British council IELTS 3ce and I have been getting 7. I need 8 in my listening. Is MOD listening easier?
Re: For The BENEFITS Of Others; Guys, There Is A New IELTS TEST Centre In Lagos. by Garnyangel: 8:59am On Dec 20, 2018
Ayokolawole:
MOD IELTS is better than what the British council has been giving us. My registration was easy and i scored well writing with MOD IELTS.

Pls what was your listening score?

(1) (Reply)

Count Us Out Of NANS’ Planned Activities In Ekiti ―EKSU SUG / Top 10 Hardest Courses In Nigeria Institutions / See What The Economy Has Turned Her Graduates To - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.