Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,183 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Becoming A Nollywood Star - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Becoming A Nollywood Star (878 Views)

How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? / Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) / Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becoming A Nollywood Star by Tarmpa: 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2010
Hi guys,i have a beautiful cosine who's 23yrs old, and very much interested in becoming a noollywood star. Pls did any body know what it takes to be an actress?or the right people to meet,their phone nos or email?,pls your assistance will be highly appreciated.
Re: Becoming A Nollywood Star by THEAMAKA(f): 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2010
does she wanna join english nollywood or yoruba nollywood?
if she wants to join english nollywood, their base or "actors guild" headquarters is located in Enugu.
so maybe she she find her way there(if she can get an address). (a lot of auditions for movies are held there as well)
idk, she might get lucky.
hope she at least has some acting skills or something
Re: Becoming A Nollywood Star by Tarmpa: 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2010
Thanks,i'll tell her to try that out, and as for acting skills,i think she's got that,since she acts very well both in her school and church. Thanks all the same. Nairalanders,any more suggestions pls?.
Re: Becoming A Nollywood Star by THEAMAKA(f): 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2010
you're welcome. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Sikiratu Sindodo Is Alive / Adesuwa By Lancelot Imasuen / Batman Lead Actor Quits His Role-christian Bale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.