Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Batman Lead Actor Quits His Role-christian Bale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Batman Lead Actor Quits His Role-christian Bale (877 Views)

Macaulay Culkin,lead Actor In Popular Movie 'HOME ALONE' has aged terribly at 33 / Pic. 17 Year OldĀ american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie / Nigerian Actresses And Their Role Models ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Batman Lead Actor Quits His Role-christian Bale by cchampme(m): 1:15am On Nov 28, 2011
"I wrapped a few days ago so that will be the last time I'm taking that cowl [Batman hood] off," the Oscar-winner told the Philippine Daily Inquirer. "I believe that the whole production wrapped two days ago, so it's all done. Everything's finished. It's me and Chris - that will be the end of that Batman era."

"The thing is that this will be, I believe, unless Chris says different, this will be the last time I'm playing Batman."
http://www.latestgists.com/christian-bale-quits-the-role-of-batman/
Re: Batman Lead Actor Quits His Role-christian Bale by anonymous6(f): 2:13am On Nov 28, 2011
cchampme:

"I wrapped a few days ago so that will be the last time I'm taking that cowl [Batman hood] off," the Oscar-winner told the Philippine Daily Inquirer. "I believe that the whole production wrapped two days ago, so it's all done. Everything's finished. It's me and Chris - that will be the end of that Batman era."

"The thing is that this will be, I believe, unless Chris says different, this will be the last time I'm playing Batman."
http://www.latestgists.com/christian-bale-quits-the-role-of-batman/

wow, I hope this is not the end of Batman movies in general though because these new & refreshed batman movies are actually good, especially the dark knight with Heath Ledger; and I am not even a big Batman fan. I suspect they will get a new actor though, if the third movie is really successful

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Ay Gets 60 Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Haven Homes / Photos: Mary Onyali The Athlete, Model And Mother / Introducing Boko Boy (very Funny) Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.