Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,825 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Kylie Jenner Is Pregnant, Rapper Travis Scott Is Responsible - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kylie Jenner Is Pregnant, Rapper Travis Scott Is Responsible (727 Views)

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Is Pregnant, Rapper Travis Scott Is Responsible by mazamusic: 1:13am On Sep 23, 2017
According to sources have it that kylie is pregnant for travi scott, Apparently, the reality star let the secret slip at the Day N Night Festival in Anaheim, California, earlier this month, and the rapper has been slowly telling his own pals. The couple are allegedly expecting a baby girl!
Sources said that Kylie and Travis began telling friends the news earlier this month, adding that they are expecting a baby girl, although this news is not verified.

Kylie's ex-boyfriend Tyga reportedly posted on Snapchat the message "hell nah that's my kid" before swiftly deleting it.

This is a developing story. Neither Kylie Jenner nor Travis Scott have commented themselves yet.
lets wait as the full story will soon unveils
Read the full news here and see the pregnancy photos below,

http://9xmaza.co/kylie-jenner-is-pregnant-rapper-travis-scott-is-responsible/

(1) (Reply)

I Have Reached My Limit - Lady Abandons Her Child By The Road Side With A Note / Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage / Lady Narrates How She Gave Birth The Day She Found Out She Was Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.