Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests (1015 Views)

US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon / Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage / Daimler Says It Has No Idea How North Korea's Kim Got His Mercedes Limos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by selfemployed(m): 2:06am On Sep 23, 2017
The world is yet to understand the relationship between nuclear tests and hurricanes.

Each explosion from the test of a nuclear weapon from north korea unbalances the equilibrium that holds the earth together and causes the oceans to exceed her limits. This results into floods and hurricanes.

If the crazy north korean guy is not tamed as soon as possible, he will destroy the usa and and the world with his evil project
Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by BALLOSKI: 2:08am On Sep 23, 2017
That guy is brave.
Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by whitebeard(m): 3:14am On Sep 23, 2017
Relax nothing was exploded, and if anyone is to be blamed for weather alterations it NASA...!!

3 Likes

Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by selfemployed(m): 7:31am On Sep 23, 2017
whitebeard:
Relax nothing was exploded, and if anyone is to be blamed for weather alterations it NASA...!!

How is NASA supposed to be blamed?

then it must be from global warming. and america is still part of the problem
Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by whitebeard(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2017
selfemployed:

How is NASA supposed to be blamed?

then it must be from global warming. and america is still part of the problem
America (NASA) is one of the "biggest" reason for global warming, NASA was hacked and documents revealed that NASA have been putting chemicals into the clouds to alter weather patterns.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by selfemployed(m): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2017
whitebeard:
America (NASA) is one of the "biggest" reason for global warming, NASA was hacked and documents revealed that NASA have been putting chemicals into the clouds to alter weather patterns.

Serious? what can they be trying to achieve? do they want to destroy the earth?
Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by whitebeard(m): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2017
selfemployed:

Serious? what can they be trying to achieve? do they want to destroy the earth?
u know the funniest thing the UN, EU, AU all know about this but they all kept quiet...!! America makes money off damages and wars..!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by FemiEddy(m): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2017
whitebeard:
u know the funniest thing the UN, EU, AU all know about this but they all kept quiet...!! America makes money off damages and wars..!!
America is just too smart , really admire dem
Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by whitebeard(m): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2017
FemiEddy:

guy see it one of their craft, their matter just tire me.!!
Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by KingSango(m): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
whitebeard:

Everytime I read or hear anything about weather machines and global warming I laugh. The only NASA is doing with chem trails is covering the stars so one can not do accurate astrological magic, which is the real power. Do you know what set of stars rose with the sunrise? Do you know which stars are rising all day and night? No because you can't see the sky, that's why NASA, who are astrologists, hide the sky. All traditional Niger river religion, which includes the Nile valley, on the other side, has cosmology encoded in it's genetic make up. Making you believe you live on a giant ball flying through infinite darkness keeps you ignorant of God's real power, which are the heavenly bodies, I.e wisdom. There can never be any global warming because the Earth is a plane of existence. The weather manipulation is only influential not direct control, too many factors at stake, such as ocean water temperature, air current temperature and ground temperature. Did you know the moon let's off a cooling light while the sun let's off a warming light? Did you know it's a dome covering the Earth so no man has ever set foot out or ever will? Sky deities worshipped in certain cults isnt a myth. Almighty Obatala is real. Ase, Love Sango.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by falopey: 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
Another ignorant post. North Korea has not even tested any bomb yet. It’s just the missile (rockets) that would carry the nuclear warhead when the time comes. All the rocket does is crash into the ocean. How is that causing hurricane?
Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by Rossikki: 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
FemiEddy:

There is nothing smart about destroying the earth you idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by Rossikki: 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
KingSango:

Everytime I read or hear anything about weather machines and global warming I laugh. The only NASA is doing with chem trails is covering the stars so one can not do accurate astrological magic, which is the real power. Do you know what set of stars rose with the sunrise? Do you know which stars are rising all day and night? No because you can't see the sky, that's why NASA, who are astrologists, hide the sky. All traditional Niger river religion, which includes the Nile valley, on the other side, has cosmology encoded in it's genetic make up. Making you believe you live on a giant ball flying through infinite darkness keeps you ignorant of God's real power, which are the heavenly bodies, I.e wisdom. There can never be any global warming because the Earth is a plane of existence. The weather manipulation is only influential not direct control, too many factors at stake, such as ocean water temperature, air current temperature and ground temperature. Did you know the moon let's off a cooling light while the sun let's off a warming light? Did you know it's a dome covering the Earth so no man has ever set foot out or ever will? Sky deities worshipped in certain cults isnt a myth. Almighty Obatala is real. Ase, Love Sango.

I see you have ancient knowledge which is the TRUE knowledge. I believe the earth may be flat, and not a sphere as claimed by western science. What do you think?
Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by KingSango(m): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
Rossikki:

I see you have ancient knowledge which is the TRUE knowledge. I believe the earth may be flat, and not a sphere as claimed by western science. What do you think?

The Earth is a plane of existence as in what Vedic astrology reveals. Everyone in many cults know the Earth is a plane but not infinite because there are other dimensional planes.Lots of people underground because them Catholics will come after you, thinking they are protecting their faith, because their church has lied. Did you know the Naga, Nile and Niger river ancestors, were the founders of Vedic, Yoga and Indian cosmology? Black Egyptians were obsessed with snakes just like modern India because snake represent the cosmos. The cosmos is unpredictable but is ruled by clocks made of lights called stars. You must study Vedic mystery then you will understand Ifa, Vodoun, and other Niger religions so it will become clear. Ase, Love Sango
Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by FemiEddy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
Rossikki:

There is nothing smart about destroying the earth you idiot.
Since u are daft nd can't read btw lines, I would agree that u are simply a Daft Idiot grin
Oya waka
Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by KingSango(m): 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
selfemployed:
The world is yet to understand the relationship between nuclear tests and hurricanes.

Each explosion from the test of a nuclear weapon from north korea unbalances the equilibrium that holds the earth together and causes the oceans to exceed her limits. This results into floods and hurricanes.

If the crazy north korean guy is not tamed as soon as possible, he will destroy the usa and and the world with his evil project

There are no nuclear weapons. Kim Jung knows it, Trump knows it, Putin knows it and Obasanjo knows it. The world is forced into an illusion by a powerful cabal with control over many secret cults, each have scary bloodoaths for revealing it's secrets. I am not in any cult good or evil. To be enlightened​ is to uncover the mysteries alone, but to be illuminated is to owe your knowledge via bloodoaths to a cult. Self taught is slow but sure and cult knowledge, rapid, but comes at a price of salvation. The US can not defeat Russia, China and North Korea so Kim Jung is safe to keep talking trash and firing off stud missiles. There will be war only when the game of words has played out. Laughing, Ase. Love Sango.
Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
KingSango:

There are no nuclear weapons. Kim Jung knows it, Trump knows it, Putin knows it and Obasanjo knows it. The world is forced into an illusion by a powerful cabal with control over many secret cults, each have scary bloodoaths for revealing it's secrets. I am not in any cult good or evil. To be enlightened​ is to uncover the mysteries alone, but to be illuminated is to owe your knowledge via bloodoaths to a cult. Self taught is slow but sure and cult knowledge, rapid, but comes at a price of salvation. The US can not defeat Russia, China and North Korea so Kim Jung is safe to keep talking trash and firing off stud missiles. There will be war only when the game of words has played out. Laughing, Ase. Love Sango.

There are no nuclear weapons ...!?
What then happened to Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945 ?
Care to take a trip to Chernobyl or Fukushima Daichi ?
Have you heard of Five Mile island ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by selfemployed(m): 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

The US military has flown bombers close to North Korea to show Pyongyang that Donald Trump “has many military options to defeat any threat.”

The show of force follows a contentious week in which Mr Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un exchanged personal barbs over North Korea’s nuclear ambitions. The comments marked an escalation in rhetorical warfare that has already seen Mr Trump promise “fire and fury” if North Korea does not curb its pursuit of nuclear weapons that could hit America.

Earlier on Saturday an earthquake was detected near the site where North Korea has conducted numerous nuclear tests, sparking fears of a new detonation. But later analysis suggested the tremor was natural in origin.

Mr Trump used his first address to the UN to say that “Rocket man is on a suicide mission,” using a nickname he coined for Mr Kim. In response, Mr Kim issued an unprecedented personal statement, and referred to the President as a “dotard” — a word used to describe old and senile individuals.

“Now that Trump has denied the existence of and insulted me and my country in front of the eyes of the world and made the most ferocious declaration of a war in history that he would destroy [North Korea], we will consider with seriousness exercising of a corresponding, highest level of hardline countermeasure in history,” Mr Kim said in that statement.

His foreign minister has now said that Mr Trump is trying to convert the UN into a “gangsters nest” where “bloodshed is order of the day”.

North Korean officials have said that Mr Kim is considering green lighting a nuclear test in the Pacific Ocean in response to Mr Trump’s comments, just weeks after the country’s sixth and most powerful nuclear test to date. Just days later, seismologists detected a 3.5 magnitude earthquake near North Korea’s known nuclear testing site — however it wasn’t immediately clear if that quake was a man-made occurrence from an explosion, or naturally occurring.

You guys think NK is not testing the weapons underground?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/north-korea-earthquake-us-bombers-fly-rocket-man-kim-jong-un-show-force-donald-trump-a7963746.html
Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
selfemployed:

The US military has flown bombers close to North Korea to show Pyongyang that Donald Trump “has many military options to defeat any threat.”

The show of force follows a contentious week in which Mr Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un exchanged personal barbs over North Korea’s nuclear ambitions. The comments marked an escalation in rhetorical warfare that has already seen Mr Trump promise “fire and fury” if North Korea does not curb its pursuit of nuclear weapons that could hit America.

Earlier on Saturday an earthquake was detected near the site where North Korea has conducted numerous nuclear tests, sparking fears of a new detonation. But later analysis suggested the tremor was natural in origin.

Mr Trump used his first address to the UN to say that “Rocket man is on a suicide mission,” using a nickname he coined for Mr Kim. In response, Mr Kim issued an unprecedented personal statement, and referred to the President as a “dotard” — a word used to describe old and senile individuals.

“Now that Trump has denied the existence of and insulted me and my country in front of the eyes of the world and made the most ferocious declaration of a war in history that he would destroy [North Korea], we will consider with seriousness exercising of a corresponding, highest level of hardline countermeasure in history,” Mr Kim said in that statement.

His foreign minister has now said that Mr Trump is trying to convert the UN into a “gangsters nest” where “bloodshed is order of the day”.

North Korean officials have said that Mr Kim is considering green lighting a nuclear test in the Pacific Ocean in response to Mr Trump’s comments, just weeks after the country’s sixth and most powerful nuclear test to date. Just days later, seismologists detected a 3.5 magnitude earthquake near North Korea’s known nuclear testing site — however it wasn’t immediately clear if that quake was a man-made occurrence from an explosion, or naturally occurring.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/north-korea-earthquake-us-bombers-fly-rocket-man-kim-jong-un-show-force-donald-trump-a7963746.html
Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
selfemployed:

He probably is. The Chinese support the idea of an earthquake but I personally think they are desperately trying to defuse the situation.
Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by KingSango(m): 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Re educate yourself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMPbpZ34T2c
Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by Rossikki: 12:25am On Sep 24, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Conventional weapons could have done it.

Nuclear radiation is not the same as nuclear weapons.

1 Like

Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by KingSango(m): 1:07am On Sep 24, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

After you review the video then read this or before or what suits you. The Illuminati controls the UN security council. Not one African nation is on that council because it's all blood related dominance over the world. North Korea is in on the nuclear lie because they are controlled by China, which has been for thousands of years ran secretly by the LI family, one of the 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati. I'm into martial arts and one of the great masters of Wudang Sword is General Li. So I'm saying I am familiar with this families privilege and influence. The Li control the Taoists who are into Black and White magic not just Qi gong and kungfu. The Li control the White Tiger secret society and the lotus plus the notorious Triads. The Li control the Red Army and were the financial backing behind Maos Communist Party. Trust me, there are no nuclear weapons it's an illusion. Ase, Love Sango.
Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:45am On Sep 24, 2017
Rossikki:

Conventional weapons could have done it.

Nuclear radiation is not the same as nuclear weapons.

Conventional weapons could have wiped out two cities in 1945 within minutes leaving heavy and measurable traces of radiation, a visible and recorded characteristic mushroom cloud and all the medical sequelae of radiation exposure among the inhabitants ?
Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:50am On Sep 24, 2017
KingSango:

After you review the video then read this or before or what suits you. The Illuminati controls the UN security council. Not one African nation is on that council because it's all blood related dominance over the world. North Korea is in on the nuclear lie because they are controlled by China, which has been for thousands of years ran secretly by the LI family, one of the 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati. I'm into martial arts and one of the great masters of Wudang Sword is General Li. So I'm saying I am familiar with this families privilege and influence. The Li control the Taoists who are into Black and White magic not just Qi gong and kungfu. The Li control the White Tiger secret society and the lotus plus the notorious Triads. The Li control the Red Army and were the financial backing behind Maos Communist Party. Trust me, there are no nuclear weapons it's an illusion. Ase, Love Sango.

You have gone off on a tangent that is not useful to this discussion. Talk of illuminati, magic and quest for regional and global domination by individuals and groups is not relevant here. I'm asking a question about science: you seriously believe that man has not split the atom right ?
Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by KingSango(m): 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You have gone off on a tangent that is not useful to this discussion. Talk of illuminati, magic and quest for regional and global domination by individuals and groups is not relevant here. I'm asking a question about science: you seriously believe that man has not split the atom right ?

I'm saying that matter does not exist it is just perception and vibration. Go look at the images of different elements, those viewed under the most powerful electronic microscope, you only see various forms and shapes no spinning atoms. Atomis was originally an Indian gurus dream that things were made of tiny particles. These particles are just waves from vibrations, this can be seen in water experiments, but it exists for air, fire and earth elements. This knowledge of the 5 realms including Ase is what Alchemy seeks to influence. The knowledge of this is kept in secret societies, because all juju is Alchemy. Prayer is Alchemy and so is music. The world is ruled by black magicians not atomic physicists. Ase. Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by Rossikki: 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
KingSango:

I'm saying that matter does not exist it is just perception and vibration. Go look at the images of different elements, those viewed under the most powerful electronic microscope, you only see various forms and shapes no spinning atoms. Atomis was originally an Indian gurus dream that things were made of tiny particles. These particles are just waves from vibrations, this can be seen in water experiments, but it exists for air, fire and earth elements. This knowledge of the 5 realms including Ase is what Alchemy seeks to influence. The knowledge of this is kept in secret societies, because all juju is Alchemy. Prayer is Alchemy and so is music. The world is ruled by black magicians not atomic physicists. Ase. Love Sango

Thanks for sharing your deep knowledge. Please, how is music alchemy? I never quite thought of it that way. smiley
Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by hunter21(m): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
KingSango:

I'm saying that matter does not exist it is just perception and vibration. Go look at the images of different elements, those viewed under the most powerful electronic microscope, you only see various forms and shapes no spinning atoms. Atomis was originally an Indian gurus dream that things were made of tiny particles. These particles are just waves from vibrations, this can be seen in water experiments, but it exists for air, fire and earth elements.
I would like to know more about this, would you please
Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by KingSango(m): 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Rossikki:

Thanks for sharing your deep knowledge. Please, how is music alchemy? I never quite thought of it that way. smiley

Music is vibration and as I've said matter is really vibration waves like it is theorized in Quantum Physics. Nothing that I'm saying is anything new. Mantra and Oriki are both examples of sound Alchemy, that is, the ability to alter reality based upon vibration. Ase. Love, Sango.

One of my favorites mantras

Ayi Awo Kabayesi Sango!

It means do not stare into the face of the King. Now tell me can you look up at the Sun/Sango and not go blind? In Yoruba Cosmology Sango is the Sun, Obatala the sky firmament, Oya the Moon, Oshumare the moisture of water in the air same as Shu of Kemet, Yemaya is the ocean waters, Olokun is the deep dark oceans beneath the ocean, Ogun is the Earth, Osain the Forest, etc. There are 3 great civilizations of Blacks, Niger river, Congo River and the Nile River. In the Ancient Days the subjects of Oyo were not permitted to look at the face of the Alaafin, the Alaafin wore a mask! But it goes much deeper than just simple custom, Sango is the God of Fire born/incarnated into the royal house of Oyo to save Oyo at a time of great peril for the Empire. Ase, Love, Sango.
Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by alcuin(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
This discussion don wear wrapper....lol

I'm following this KingSango guy.

Although, most of what he says are correct to a certain extent but the connections knitting them together is highly speculative.

No atomic bomb?

A shield covering the earth?

Illuminati?

Juju and alchemy?

Explain more....
Re: How North Korea Is Destroying Usa With Nuclear Tests by KingSango(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
alcuin:
This discussion don wear wrapper....lol

I'm following this KingSango guy.

Although, most of what he says are correct to a certain extent but the connections knitting them together is highly speculative.

No atomic bomb?

A shield covering the earth?

Illuminati?

Juju and alchemy?

Explain more....

The truth is stranger than fiction. You said you are following King Sango, we'll keep yours eyes on all strangers coming into town. Ejiogbe is the heir apparent to the throne of the cosmos. No reward in this world will make me not tell secrets. Ase, love King Sango

(1) (Reply)

How Come Obama Promotes Homosexuality But Doesn't Admit That He's A Homosexual? / U.S. Announces $285M Cut In 2018-19 UN Operating Budget / Everything A Foreigner Need To Become A Soldier In Russia Armed Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.