Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

What I Did To The 419 Who Tries To Defraud Me... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What I Did To The 419 Who Tries To Defraud Me... (871 Views)

White Man Tries To Say See Me See Trouble, Am I A Yahoo Boy / After Davido Bought Chioma Porshe See What This Lady Did To Her Lover / EPIC: What Will Happen If One Tries To Fry Poop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Did To The 419 Who Tries To Defraud Me... by Sojaboyofficial(m): 6:48am On Sep 23, 2017
This happened in Akure..
Stepping out of the ATM at Cathedral where I just bought an airtime with the last #100 in my account..,
So when I got to Old Garage, a guy putting on an almost crying face called me from behind.. "uncle ejoo iboni wontiin wo motor Oke ijebu"??(pls where can I get a cab going to Oke ijebu)? ..
I waited and said.." just walk down the road, when u get to Olukayode, cross to the other side of the road, u will see cabs going to Oke ijebu.." Thank u Bros,... I said "u're welcome"..
After taking few steps... Another guy crossed the road, came to me and asked if I knew the first guy.. I said no that I was only kind enough to describe to him where he was going to.. He added and said that the guy has a precious stone worth of #20million and that he doesn't know where he can sell it.. So he advised me that we should help the guy so that the guy won't be duped at Oke ijebu where he's taking it to.. I said "ok".. As he went after the guy to call him back, I smiled.." emi omo icko"(me sef I be scope guy..)
So both of them came back to me... The 2nd guy asked the 1st guy... "where did u steal that stone from..? The 1st guy (almost crying) said.." pls sir I didn't steal it, I inherit it from my grandmother and I was told all the way from ibadan that there's an Alahji at Oke ijebu here in Akure that will buy it for #10million
As I turned my face to the left side, I saw one flat headed igbo guy selling gala.. I called him.. Oya con give me gala, so I asked the 2nd guy.. "Bros abeg u get change for hand.. Na one one thousand naira notes dey inside my wallet and I no want make all these 419 guys wey dey dis area know sey money plenty for my hand.." without hesitation, he quickly dipped his hand into his pocket and gave me #500 note,.. Omoh..! I quickly bought two gala and one chilled plastic bottle of Coca-Cola from one woman who was also passing.. I offered him his change, he refused and said.. "Bros eshi mudani, tabapari business amaa yosira"(Bros still hold am if we finish business we will sort it out) .. Ok.. I started eating while the conversation continues... The 2nd guy asked... What if I and this bros(me) should take you to where you can sell it for #20million, how much will you give us..?.. He replied.. "I will give you #1million each... The 2nd guy shouted.. "you're a thief!!".. I also replied.." Aanh Aanh... #1million ti kereju(1M is too small) ... The 1st guy started begging.. Ok how much did you want..? (I don dey on top the second gala).. The 2nd guy answered.. We will take you to Ijemikin Street where you will sell it, and you will give us #5million each.... He agreed.. Ok oya let's go..
So we embarked on our journey to Ijemikin Street..
When we got to Post Office.. I saw a police van.. I quickly walked up to them and whispered... "those two guys are armed robbers and they are with guns"..!!
Omo con see latest version of Subway surf at Oba Adesida road...
Re: What I Did To The 419 Who Tries To Defraud Me... by Lorechino(m): 6:49am On Sep 23, 2017
grin
Re: What I Did To The 419 Who Tries To Defraud Me... by ikbnice(m): 6:55am On Sep 23, 2017
Bros, una weldon. If u try that shit with those who use jazz,your money is a gonna.
Re: What I Did To The 419 Who Tries To Defraud Me... by Ninethmare: 7:16am On Sep 23, 2017
OP your story sweet but i know you are lying

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To The 419 Who Tries To Defraud Me... by Jbleenk: 7:17am On Sep 23, 2017
grin grin I think say na only Lagos mad ppl dey. As it is now the whole nook and crannies of Nigeria is infected with mad ppl. Lol
Re: What I Did To The 419 Who Tries To Defraud Me... by Homeboiy: 7:45am On Sep 23, 2017
And u have to insult an Igbo hustler because your telling us a fake story

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To The 419 Who Tries To Defraud Me... by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2017
Mark Angel Comedy
Re: What I Did To The 419 Who Tries To Defraud Me... by Gracesofar(m): 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
Dunno about dz story. Buh I know about the scenario. I hail from Ekiti and I remember around 2010 wen I encountered dz kinda pole at old garage in ado. I was seeking admisson so I went to write eksu post utme with 2 of my friends. After d exam, reaching old garage they came to meet us and told us we shud look at one guy. D guy get one stone worth !millions lolzz I tot if its worth it y will u involve us And one of my friends immediately started debating a way to rub d guy. Next tin I saw d guy came and they all decided to go to ajiosun area. Me still transport them in my mums car and afterwards they asked us for a little change to buy s!fin. AnywY I left them with my friend to get smfin in d car. Coming back I saw my beloved friend throwing and catching fone. They cast a spell on him and he didn't understand anytin again he was just playing with sand and stone and d guy was like 21 then. To cut d long story, they rubbed him of All our phones etc and even his fake d@g top
Re: What I Did To The 419 Who Tries To Defraud Me... by JoshMedia: 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Gracesofar:
Dunno about dz story. Buh I know about the scenario. I hail from Ekiti and I remember around 2010 wen I encountered dz kinda pole at old garage in ado. I was seeking admisson so I went to write eksu post utme with 2 of my friends. After d exam, reaching old garage they came to meet us and told us we shud look at one guy. D guy get one stone worth !millions lolzz I tot if its worth it y will u involve us And one of my friends immediately started debating a way to rub d guy. Next tin I saw d guy came and they all decided to go to ajiosun area. Me still transport them in my mums car and afterwards they asked us for a little change to buy s!fin. AnywY I left them with my friend to get smfin in d car. Coming back I saw my beloved friend throwing and catching fone. They cast a spell on him and he didn't understand anytin again he was just playing with sand and stone and d guy was like 21 then. To cut d long story, they rubbed him of All our phones etc and even his fake d@g top

Lol
I always see them then in Ado Ekiti around Ijigbo and Old garage, they will start asking for the way to ...,.....all sorts of places

Funny thieves, I dey always ignore them
How is your friend now?
Hope he recovered?

(1) (Reply)

My Security Man Is Very Good On Bed Than My Husband, I Can’t Stop Having Sex Wit / How To Know A Virgin Girl From Her Facial Skin Signature / Let Laugh Small Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.