Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,587 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) (37448 Views)

Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) / Jayden Safo Superhero-themed 9th Birthday Party (Photos) / Donald And Dawn Elliot 9th Birthday: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Twins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
Happy birthday Cameron
Re: Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) by eyinjuege: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
Happy Birthday!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6008104_pau_jpegd2bdad1947fc5293085d61df1331ee4a

==> Psquare's Paul Okoye also celebrates his nephew on his 9th birthday

More @ http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/psquares-paul-okoye-celebrates-his.html?m=1

Why is it surprising his uncle is celebrating him?

Is he supposed to celebrate your own son? cheesy cheesy
Re: Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
classicfrank4u:
which day Peter marry?? and now his son is 9 already, and some nairalanders are still here doing "first to comment" kwantinue cheesy
They had d boy before tying d knot. Fear don catch me.

1 Like

Re: Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
tballeyy:
Woman rapa, where is ur twince brother? Paul
If loving his wife, Lola, makes him a 'woman wrapper', my brother, find a struggle. No be dem do you grin grin grin grin
Your Igbo daughters are marrying Yoruba men on a regular.
Ugbo aharala gi oooo
Werekwa ya nwayo maka chest pain cheesy smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) by jrusky(m): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
Cameron

Ok happy birthday little Younde , or Equatorial Genuea.

Name confusion for Africa child.
Re: Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) by thorpido(m): 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
VickyRotex:
Too many hash tag! angry angry
She's like someone on my Facebook contacts.The amount of hashtags on her posts dey vex me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) by EMMYB0Y(m): 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) by 2goodbobo(m): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ifywildrose1:
I know say Paul will not wish him hbd cos of there beef.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZYK3jlHkhG/
Oga he did.
Re: Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) by AntiWailer: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
Happy Birthday Son.
Re: Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) by tiger28: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
You go Peter! The most detribalised of the 3 brothers. The other 2 are too Igbotic for my liking. Village boys!

1 Like

Re: Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) by danieljr: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
grin; anytyme i look at this small boi cameron, he gives 1MILLION reason why i should get married to a beautiful woman. Dis boi too fresh joor;; Get married to beautiful women and save ur future generatn...
Re: Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
classicfrank4u:
which day Peter marry?? and now his son is 9 already, and some nairalanders are still here doing "first to comment" kwantinue cheesy

Exactly what I had in mind. Time flies indeed.
Re: Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) by Vickiweezy(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
classicfrank4u:

Savage!!!
grin grin grin

Wicked!!
grin grin grin
Re: Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
Happy birthday to him and all the special September born
Re: Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) by Sagay212: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
classicfrank4u:

Azinnnnn!!! Sharp sharp the boy is 9....there is really no time ooo...the way time flies ehn!!! Make man no go Jones oooo
Re: Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) by bullbull2: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
grin angry

1 Like

Re: Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
thorpido:
She's like someone on my Facebook contacts.The amount of hashtags on her posts dey vex me.

Honestly, it can be really annoying! Not against the use of hash tag, but there's a way one would use it that would depict immaturity.
Re: Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
Will that nonsense Jersey make her sabi play ball? Make them go seat down jare
Re: Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
Picture perfect family.

Nice Lola lost some weight to look more beautiful.

Wish them the best of everything.
Re: Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
AuroraB:
If loving his wife, Lola, makes him a 'woman wrapper', my brother, find a struggle. No be dem do you grin grin grin grin
Ugbo aharala gi oooo
u get sense at all? Abi trailer don jam am
Re: Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
AuroraB:
Ugbo aharala gi oooo
ur guy too na woman rapa and u don use his head, is it good for a stupid girl like u to be foment between brothers? They have been together before knowing lola and that they suppose to enjoy their brother hood one idiot from no where now dismantle their relationship how would u fell
Re: Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) by jice(m): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
SHAMELESS P••
Re: Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
Awwww happy birthday too you my little handsome bobo. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) / 2face Shares Video With His Son, Nino, On His 16th Birthday / Nigerian Celebrities Who Got Married Three Times Or More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.