Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) - Sports (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) (91854 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast AFCON 2023 Finals (1 - 2) On 11th February 2024 / Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 / Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by wristbangle: 12:11am On Sep 25, 2017
makydebbie:
People are talking of REAL teams and super chickens is being mentioned. cheesy cheesy
If the junior ones are doing this, I shudder to think what our senior ones will do. grin

Sure becos the super chicken will qualify for the world cup while the black monkeys will forever remain a village hero as they would be watching the Super Eagle making africa proud at FIFA world cup. tongue

A WAFU cup winning only! yet you guys are happy displaying your black yanshes grin over the Internet as if u won a major cup that would even make your rating drop furthemore in FIFA ranking.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by makydebbie(f): 12:12am On Sep 25, 2017
leathalbeast:
was that meant to humor me well sorry because you failed woefully.. you ain't funny but dumb.. what has light got to do with the fact that Ghana beat Nigeria 4-1
Stop answering dumb people, so people won't think you're dumb as them. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by thesuave10(m): 12:12am On Sep 25, 2017
leathalbeast:
was that meant to humor me well sorry because you failed woefully.. you ain't funny but dumb.. what has light got to do with the fact that Ghana beat Nigeria 4-1

E PAIN THE HIPPO grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by leathalbeast: 12:13am On Sep 25, 2017
Swanzi:

Abeg shift... which super chickens u talk as if we played with the actual black stars ..

pls tell that dude that the last time that the super eagles won against Ghana was afcon 2006 in Egypt
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by Swanzi(m): 12:14am On Sep 25, 2017
leathalbeast:

No mind that boring dude.. he actually thinks he's funny lol cos of some cheap likes he got on a Nigerian forum grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by makydebbie(f): 12:14am On Sep 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Sure becos the super chicken will qualify for the world cup while the black monkeys will forever remain a village hero as they would be watching the Super Eagle making africa proud at nation's cup.

A WAFU cup winning only! yet you guys are happy displaying your black yanshes over the Internet as if u won a major cup that would even make your rating drop furthemore in FIFA ranking.
Abeg make I hear word! If you guys won this one now we'll not hear word again. Because you lost you all keep wailing and insulting, I'm even surprised how you're not used to failing already. "A WAFU winning only" and you guys still failed woefully. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by leathalbeast: 12:16am On Sep 25, 2017
thesuave10:

E PAIN THE HIPPO grin
lol, how can the jokes of a scammer pain me? lol
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by thesuave10(m): 12:17am On Sep 25, 2017
leathalbeast:
lol, how can the jokes of a scanner pain me? lol

ENGLISH AND GHANA ARE NOT FRIENDS AT ALL grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by leathalbeast: 12:20am On Sep 25, 2017
Swanzi:

No mind that boring dude.. he actually thinks he's funny lol cos of some cheap likes he got on a Nigerian forum grin
they console themselves by liking their comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by leathalbeast: 12:21am On Sep 25, 2017
thesuave10:

ENGLISH AND GHANA ARE NOT FRIENDS AT ALL grin
lol, continue I'm watching.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by wristbangle: 12:21am On Sep 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Abeg make I hear word! If you guys won this one now we'll not hear word again. Because you lost you all keep wailing and insulting, I'm even surprised how you're not used to failing already. "A WAFU winning only" and you guys still failed woefully. grin

Lol when we defeated u 2 - 0, we did not make any noise about it.

It's funny that my friend mensah ayew has gone "ashore" running unclad everywhere due to this match. The only way we could identify him was his white teeth as he is even darker than night. grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by thesuave10(m): 12:22am On Sep 25, 2017
My bre-theres in Ghana I dey go Make Una enjoy unaself. If na twitter I for continue.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by Swanzi(m): 12:22am On Sep 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Sure becos the super chicken will qualify for the world cup while the black monkeys will forever remain a village hero as they would be watching the Super Eagle making africa proud at nation's cup. tongue

A WAFU cup winning only! yet you guys are happy displaying your black yanshes grin over the Internet as if u won a major cup that would even make your rating drop furthemore in FIFA ranking.

Dude get it straight we are not celebrating a wafu cup but for the fact that we whipped ur arsses and we actually allowed you to beat us so that you qualify even makes it sweeter grin

We won't go to the World Cup cos Russia is too cold for us we prefare to stay home in the comfort of rooms and watch the super eagles humiliate themselves cos let's face fact u are only going there to make up the numbers u can't even move out from ur group let's bet grin

It's only ghana which makes Africa proud.
GBAM ..!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by thesuave10(m): 12:23am On Sep 25, 2017
leathalbeast:
lol, continue I'm watching.

grin grin grin MY DYE DON FINISH O grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by makydebbie(f): 12:25am On Sep 25, 2017
wristbangle:

It's funny that my friend mensah ayew has gone "ashore" running unclad everywhere due to this match. The only way we could identify him was his white teeth as he is even darker than night. grin
Wait am I supposed to be laughing? Even if he's dark, is Ghana like Nigeria with no street lights or no power supply? Dumb joke. Pls read my signature just in case I don't reply your next mention.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by wristbangle: 12:26am On Sep 25, 2017
Swanzi:

Dude get it straight we are not celebrating a wafu cup but for the fact that we whipped ur arsses and we actually allowed you to beat us so that you qualify even makes it sweeter grin

We won't go to the World Cup cos Russia is too cold for us we prefare to stay home in the comfort of rooms and watch the super eagles humiliate themselves cos let's face fact u are only going there to make up the numbers u can't even move out from ur group let's bet grin

It's only ghana which makes Africa proud.
GBAM ..!!

Am glad you guys admitted the cold would be too much for your team to perform because that was the same cold that made your team lose an opportunity to grace semi final @ south Africa world cup when your striker lashed the ball to the dark sky thinking goal post has shifted up.

When ghanians see dark things, I don't know why u guys are excited.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by Swanzi(m): 12:29am On Sep 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Stop smoking wet weed u no gree who be mensah ayew again grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by Gots: 12:30am On Sep 25, 2017
Please I need a job in kano or kaduna. I have a BSc in mass Com. and MA, risk and disaster management. You can contact me through this Mail 35givens.co@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by wristbangle: 12:31am On Sep 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Wait am I supposed to be laughing? Even if he's dark, is Ghana like Nigeria with no street lights or no power supply? Dumb joke. Pls read my signature just in case I don't reply your next mention.

Yeah dumb joke indeed cool. Kindly take your cohorts, yourself to cediland and leave us alone with nairaland.

Make una maximise the 24hrs to create una website na

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by leathalbeast: 12:34am On Sep 25, 2017
thesuave10:

grin grin grin MY DYE DON FINISH O grin
carry on my Dogg.. don't stop till I'm fully entertained.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by Swanzi(m): 12:34am On Sep 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Am glad you guys admitted the cold would be too much for your team to perform because that was the same cold that made your team lose an opportunity to grace semi final @ south Africa world cup when your striker lashed the ball to the dark sky thinking goal post has shifted up.

When ghanians see dark things, I don't know why u guys are excited.

Lol very funny cos in that same tournament I remember ur senior striker yakubu couldn't even direct his shot into an empty net grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by thesuave10(m): 12:35am On Sep 25, 2017
leathalbeast:
carry on my Dogg.. don't stop till I'm fully entertained.
OK grinundecided grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by leathalbeast: 12:37am On Sep 25, 2017
thesuave10:

OK grinundecided grin grin
doggy, you are becoming boring for my liking... get me entertained. come on!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by 360command: 12:39am On Sep 25, 2017
Papiikush:

Picture of the babe or picture of the doggy style? grin

Yeah...Ghanaians are nice though. Very free to strangers.
love your comments. their women loves strangers but their guys no dey smile with Nigerians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by Swanzi(m): 12:40am On Sep 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Yeah dumb joke indeed cool. Kindly take your cohorts, yourself to cediland and leave us alone on nairaland.

Make una maximise the 24hrs to create una website na

Wait don't tell me you Dey take ezenwa to the World Cup ...?
He couldn't even stand our local guys..

Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by thesuave10(m): 12:43am On Sep 25, 2017
leathalbeast:
doggy, you are becoming boring for my liking... get me entertained. come on!

THIS ONE WILL SOON CRY SHA undecided grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by leathalbeast: 12:48am On Sep 25, 2017
thesuave10:

is that all you can offer? heck! I'm getting disappointed
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by 360command: 12:49am On Sep 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea I know right? The 419 and scamming you guys keep doing.
Even the uneducated in Ghana are miners, very hard working folks. The fact that you went to Ghana, and was able to score a goal with a toddler doesn't mean all Ghana girls are like that. I'm still wondering how Nigerian guys are so 'special', people I grew up with. undecided
I think I get where you are coming from but naturally a Ghanaian woman loves strangers. it is so funny to imagine where Ghanaians wud be advicing a GH woman not to date a Nigerian with all the bad characteristics associated with us, still she ignores and decide dating we foreigners. To me, I see GH women as adventurers and risk takers more than their GH guys. This is not only so for Nigerians, they also love Lebanese, ivorians etc.. naturally , they are OK dating foreigners.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by Swanzi(m): 12:51am On Sep 25, 2017
360command:
love your comments. their women loves strangers but their guys no dey smile with Nigerians.

Well You can't blame us now
Most of the Nigerians here are are just blatant criminals.
Who opens door to criminals cry no offense

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by Swanzi(m): 12:54am On Sep 25, 2017
thesuave10:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by 360command: 12:57am On Sep 25, 2017
Swanzi:

Well You can't blame us now
Most of the Nigerians here are are just blatant criminals.
Who opens door to criminals cry no offense
it is beyond criminality.. I studied in Ghana and I was not a criminal.. it takes days,weeks,months,years for a GH male to accept you.. They are not as open as their girls.. To me, they get envious when they see you in relationship with their girls, how you are able to make a living,survive, spend money...Infact, they wonder how you are able to stand out even when the odds are against you.. I don't see it as you been a criminal or not but your ability to strive from an ordinary situation..Instead of them associating and learning from us, they choose to segregate.. and this does not help them in the long run..

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) by thesuave10(m): 1:00am On Sep 25, 2017
360command:
it is beyond criminality.. I studied in Ghana and I was not a criminal.. it takes days,weeks,months,years for a GH male to accept you.. They are not as open as their girls.. To me, they get envious when they see you in relationship with their girls, how you are able to make a living,survive, spend money...Infact, they wonder how you are able to stand out even when the odds are against you.. I don't see it as you been a criminal or not but your ability to strive from an ordinary situation..Instead of them associating and learning from us, they choose to segregate.. and this does not help them in the long run..

WHEN THEY CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH AND ARE BLACKER THAN MONKEYS. HOW THEIR WOMEN GO LIKE THEM grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Sao Tomé And Príncipe: AFCON 2023 Qualifier (10- 0) On 13th June 2021 / Bet9ja Virtual Football....come In Lets Share Ideas And Hit The Bookies Hard / Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.