Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

What Type Of Cucumber Is This? (pics) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Type Of Cucumber Is This? (pics) (881 Views)

How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber / Price Of Cucumber At Mile 12 International Market / Staking Of Cucumber And Other Plants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Cucumber Is This? (pics) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
I went to farm to check my sick Grand ma's stuff.
Suprised, I found out this cucumber. They re 2 like this.

I dont know if its edible.

Re: What Type Of Cucumber Is This? (pics) by uzoormah(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
Re: What Type Of Cucumber Is This? (pics) by Larryfest(m): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ask some of our girls oo they would know better..
Re: What Type Of Cucumber Is This? (pics) by Kimkardashain(f): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
thats a rare specie, its a rare type. probably crossbreed
Re: What Type Of Cucumber Is This? (pics) by Ademat7(m): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mk we see the internal part
Re: What Type Of Cucumber Is This? (pics) by eddyline(m): 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
could it be the so called snake tomatoes?

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Cucumber Is This? (pics) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
eddyline:
could it be the so called snake tomatoes?

Nop,,its cucumber
Re: What Type Of Cucumber Is This? (pics) by LucidG(m): 4:03am On Sep 24, 2017
That's a ripe cucumber you have there.

If it's an opv, you can process and remove the seed for replanting.

(1) (Reply)

Become Our Distributor For Our Agricultural Products And Earn Great Commissions / A Day Old Chicks, Poults And Grown Up Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan / Agriculture The New Oil In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.