Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

I Need A Cure For Ulcer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Cure For Ulcer (10210 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Bitter Kola Is A Cure For Ebola, Truth Or Myth. / Permanent Cure For Ulcer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Cure For Ulcer by Godmother(f): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2010
Its mild and I want to use something to make it go away.The pain is terrible.Im presently in pains
Re: I Need A Cure For Ulcer by Arkhin(m): 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2010
i use to av it too, mine's chronic cos i bled thrice and i got blood transfusion. take gestid antacid for immediate pain relief and go see a doctor. you'll av to do away with garri and its derivatives, apirin, fried stuffs like akara, dodo e.t.c, go see ur doc on time
Re: I Need A Cure For Ulcer by bizybody(m): 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2010
CURE FOR ULCER,use the necessary herbal supplemnts to permanently get rid of it if ar truly serious about it, sure,07062036477.JST BLIEV IN NATURAL THERAPY' U'L B HEALED U DID!!
Re: I Need A Cure For Ulcer by FEDGOBOY: 1:04am On Mar 07, 2010
hope u wont mind this natural remedy. its bn used since arnd 1978. its also guaranteed.
Re: I Need A Cure For Ulcer by agathamari(f): 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2010
@poster, you need to cure the underlying infection first.  after doing this (with a temporaraly adjusted diet) it will heal on its own in 2 month, sometimes less
Re: I Need A Cure For Ulcer by qudrat(f): 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2010
You need ALOE VERA GEL

For over 4000 years Aloe vera has been used to sooth internal ailments and stomach disorders
due to its natural antinflammory and painkilling properties.

It also tends to regulate the various bacteria and yeasts inside the gut;regular ingestion of Aloe vera
has been known to reduce its overgrowth.

There are over 200 species of Aloe Vera,and only 4 or 5 are known to have medicinal properties
of these,ALOE BARBADENSIS MILLER is the most potent.

FOREVER'S ALOE VERA GEL is made from ALOE BARBADENSIS MILLER,and its the first of its kind
to be given a seal of approval by the International Aloe Science Council.

To make an order for this wonderful drink,call Jola on 07039696656.
Re: I Need A Cure For Ulcer by babanne(m): 11:44am On Mar 16, 2010
I know about four different cure for ulcer. the one steamboat suggested is one of them.here you are:

1.One is to take one superyogo in the morning and one in the evening. superyogo sells for N60.it is in green package.

2.another is a herb that you will cook yourself.

if you can contact me on 08091097786, i will help you. remember, herbal treatment is the widely acclaimed or known cure for ulcer now.
Re: I Need A Cure For Ulcer by nestaAK(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2010
just try to see a Doctor so you can know the causen
it may be indigestion,intestinal problem,or maybe spirituale. e.t.c
if u give us this information i am sure u will find a quick cure.
Re: I Need A Cure For Ulcer by bashman004: 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2010
As an Ulcer Patient for Over 13yrs after trying so many prescribed drugs and taking required measures I still find my self Helpless till one of my friend told me about something U all migh not believe because I did not believe it too and took me another 4months b4 I gave it a trial and I thanked GOD.
Firstly my advice is to first ease the pain I usually take GECROl Suspension but when am out of it I resort to a style I formulated to ease my pain but might work for someone in pain too.Just lie on a Hard Pillow with the pillow directly under your belly and believe me in 1 to 2 minutes the pain should be gone for that moment.
Now what really cured mine is I was told to soak 3 to 4 stick of EWEDU PLANT(the leaves should be removed just the stick is required) in a bottle and fill with water the I should leave for a day then I can start consuming.My fellow brothers belive it or not I havent feel a single PAIN.
To make it unbeleivable the second day I start consuming the liquid I was out of town that day and couldnt take my lunch and yet I DID NOT FEEL ANY PAIN.
U have nothing to loose just GIVE IT A TRY and am HOPEFULL U'LL BE CURED FROM THAT ULCER
Re: I Need A Cure For Ulcer by agathamari(f): 6:15pm On May 01, 2010
ulcers are caused by a bacteria, you need to have the bacteria treated. take antacids (calcium based) while undergoning treatment. after a few weeks the ulcer will heal on its own. untill it is healed you have to avoid spicy food, acidic food (onions, softdrinks, tomatoes) and alcohol
Re: I Need A Cure For Ulcer by nadi44: 1:53am On May 06, 2010
patients
For Free telephone Consultation with world renowned Surgeons and doctors in International hospitals, for the latest Hip replacements, Knee replacements, Cardiac surgeries, Cosmetic surgeries and more , call(+1) 925-429-4422 or email: info@surgeryplanet.com . We make complete arrangements for your medical care from doctor consultations, hospital bookings, travel tickets, local assistants , helpers, nurses and stay. Save up to 50% when you book through us.
Re: I Need A Cure For Ulcer by pat077: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2011
bashman004:

As an Ulcer Patient for Over 13yrs after trying so many prescribed drugs and taking required measures I still find my self Helpless till one of my friend told me about something U all migh not believe because I did not believe it too and took me another 4months b4 I gave it a trial and I thanked GOD.
Firstly my advice is to first ease the pain I usually take GECROl Suspension but when am out of it I resort to a style I formulated to ease my pain but might work for someone in pain too.Just lie on a Hard Pillow with the pillow directly under your belly and believe me in 1 to 2 minutes the pain should be gone for that moment.
Now what really cured mine is I was told to soak 3 to 4 stick of EWEDU PLANT(the leaves should be removed just the stick is required) in a bottle and fill with water the I should leave for a day then I can start consuming.My fellow brothers belive it or not I havent feel a single PAIN.
To make it unbeleivable the second day I start consuming the liquid I was out of town that day and couldnt take my lunch and yet I DID NOT FEEL ANY PAIN.
U have nothing to loose just GIVE IT A TRY and am HOPEFULL U'LL BE CURED FROM THAT ULCER
should one remove d root or soak it wit d stick?
Re: I Need A Cure For Ulcer by bodeade(m): 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2011
Tha problem you have is from inside which has to be treated.
There is away to cure it naturally within 21days.
If you can get my how to cure ulcer naturally without drug
if yoiu are still in need call 08027823720. Your Good Health is our concern
Re: I Need A Cure For Ulcer by UlcerKill: 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2011
Talk to us at ULCER KILL
Ulcerkill@mmmmail.com
Simple !
Re: I Need A Cure For Ulcer by monise2: 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2011
with our product, ur ulcer will be gone in 7dayss, MONEY BACK GUARANTEED AND NOT COSTLY, tested and trusted, call us up on 08059805500
Re: I Need A Cure For Ulcer by bodeade(m): 12:20am On Jan 26, 2012
Re: I Need A Cure For Ulcer
« #19 on: December 21, 2011, 02:33 PM »

Tha problem you have is from inside which has to be treated.
There is away to cure it naturally within 21days.
If you can get my how to cure ulcer naturally without drug
if yoiu are still in need call 08027823720. Your Good Health is our concern
Re: I Need A Cure For Ulcer by 1deca: 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
Godmother:
Its mild and I want to use something to make it go away.The pain is terrible.Im presently in pains
hi there, how do you cure it?

(1) (Reply)

How Well Do You Know You Poop? / Total Life Changes High Blood Pressure And Diabetes Product / Chicken Bile Fastest Way To Weight Lost Confirmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.