Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat (31906 Views)

Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) / Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat by yomalex(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
ok
Re: 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat by oodua1stson: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
NegeduGrace:
Is he some sort of a god or an idol abi he doesn't pollute?I don't just know why some celebrities think themselves God.anyways his dms his probs,if you quote me u re not a lover of truth,simple.
you don't get it. Do you? I'm not a fan of his but that tramp lied that Davido hit her up. Even I that I'm not a celebration I would be offended if a lady had said that about me.

That said, being a famous celeb is not as easy as you think

1 Like

Re: 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat by Xerox01(m): 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
samzzycash:
What rubbish, even though the girl lied what's special about him that he can't initiate a chat because i don't understand why he had to make a big deal over this.. He even say he won't be replying Dms again He is not being reasonable..
You de mind am

Re: 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat by MENTORCH(m): 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
So what? Is he too big to initiate a chat with a fine girl? angry See how the girl self package bobby like Mc Donalds burger........ angry

Ps-She calls herself a 'commercial model' on Instagram, someone should please explain what 'commercial model" is?? No type of work we wont hear from girls of nowadays, that is how one told me she is a "Social Media prospector", till tomorrow i dont know what that is....... angry

Lol
Re: 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
OBO the tortoise ninja .... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat by kabaka1: 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
na now u go sabi dey a lot of people seek 4 some attention they don't deserve
Re: 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat by bullbull2: 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
Davido is not royal
Re: 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat by ManTiger(m): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
After sighting the geh bobby

Re: 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat by bullbull2: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
Davido is a liar...go to Snapchat.. you will not see sure information
Re: 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
Im with davido on this...d girl using him to form porshe..he has d right to react such way..haters gonna hate
Re: 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
Unsad:

Shut up he's not thinking himself God, but he wouldn't allowed to be ridiculed by these thirsty hoes outchea
Absolutely!

1 Like

Re: 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat by hotnewmzansi: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
As if its our business

Viperial
Re: 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat by Elf912: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
So, should we fry mango? Or boil puff-puff?
Re: 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat by Kowor(f): 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
At least he should reply my own DM before he makes up his mind.
Re: 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat by Ecuador1(m): 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This girl is blessed with cute face and big bigger breasts.

She kinda look like what I had for dinner

Re: 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat by realmrsugar: 3:24am On Sep 24, 2017
All dem celebs be feeling lyk small amadioha....
B4 if yhu don't reply dm's in ur fone who will ....Abi dm's ain't made 4 humans again or ain't dt cute lookn girl Wat d Lil tym yhu gave her ....mtcheww
pride kills .... And to sm ppl it evn intoxicates
Re: 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat by sainthumble: 4:47am On Sep 24, 2017
Girls with beauty but without brain, the private part suffers the most...
Re: 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat by ShinyJay22(m): 4:59am On Sep 24, 2017
It'd be mighty stupid to hate on Davido for calling out this lady.She might be beautiful,but i'm sure he(@Davido) has seen and interacted with ladies more beautiful and sexier than her...Dude replied to her dm and now she's claiming he was the first to initiate the chat?This are the kind of girls that will say a guy raped them even when they mutually agreed to have sex...Mtcheew.
Re: 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat by davidif: 5:57am On Sep 24, 2017
PrettySleek:
Lol grin grin lie lie pants on fire! Things people do for fame, chai it's so stupid. By the way d pictures are not complete. On Instagram all d pictures are there d girl even edited d screenshot only for davido to upload d full picture, it was so embarrassing lipsrsealed

Receipts please.
Re: 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 24, 2017
Chai, now I know David is tasteless when it comes to women.

See the fine girl wen fine pass all his baby mama's and all the women he has been seen with and he is being a Chicken.

Em like all those worwor local champs so he can be Lord over them.

He is intimidated by her beauty despite all his cash and so called swag.
Re: 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat by UncutSk(m): 7:59am On Sep 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
So what? Is he too big to initiate a chat with a fine girl? angry See how the girl self package bobby like Mc Donalds burger........ angry

Ps-She calls herself a 'commercial model' on Instagram, someone should please explain what 'commercial model" is?? No type of work we wont hear from girls of nowadays, that is how one told me she is a "Social Media prospector", till tomorrow i dont know what that is....... angry
in other words olosho
Re: 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat by patosky3310(m): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2017
The guy shakara too much
Re: 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat by aklas87: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
The girl is from Uganda she is a fashionist and model, she Studied Cientista social at
International University of East Africa - IUEA she lives in Entebbe, Uganda.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Evicted Housemate, Ahneeka Arrives Lagos. Welcomed By Fans / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Korede Bello "Mr Vendor" Video / Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.