Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

OCD In The Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OCD In The Family (1082 Views)

How Your Birth Position In The Family Can Influence Your Personality / Video:Women Are The Major Cause Of Domestic Violence In The Family- Angela Nwosu / At What Age Is A Person Meant To Leave The Family House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OCD In The Family by Ronkks(f): 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
Between husband and wife who is best able to manage OCD? Because most men don't have the patience to manage women with OCD.

When someone in your family has OCD, everyone is affected. It’s natural to have strong emotions about this intruder in your home. Feelings can include frustration, resentment, anger, embarrassment and exhaustion from trying to live in a household where OCD seems to be in control.

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is a common, chronic and long-lasting disorder in which a person has uncontrollable, reoccurring thoughts (obsessions) and behaviors (compulsions) that he or she feels the urge to repeat over and over.

For example, a person with an obsessive fear of intruders may check and recheck door locks repeatedly to ensure that no one can get in.
Re: OCD In The Family by Dyt(f): 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nawao
Re: OCD In The Family by lopside12: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2017
My friend has OCD for cleanliness, oh i love him visiting me especially during the weekend make he help me fix things
When he is done the house will be looking like he was paid to do deep cleaning service

2 Likes

Re: OCD In The Family by Abiagirl777(f): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
mine has for cleanliness. Its very stressful for me who's moderately clean and is always being nagged.
Unless he travelled,my husband sweeps and mops the house every f...king day before leaving for work and we all get to tiptoe around like aliens.last mth he emptied a new coconut oil I bought to polish our parlour leather chairs when I thought he cooked coconut rice...
Did I tell you we have 8 mop sticks of which 2 is in our person al bathroom.

2 Likes

Re: OCD In The Family by LewsTherin: 2:12am On Sep 27, 2017
Abiagirl777:
mine has for cleanliness. Its very stressful for me who's moderately clean and is always being nagged.
Unless he travelled,my husband sweeps and mops the house every f...king day before leaving for work and we all get to tiptoe around like aliens.last mth he emptied a new coconut oil I bought to polish our parlour leather chairs when I thought he cooked coconut rice...
Did I tell you we have 8 mop sticks of which 2 is in our person al bathroom.

Thanks a lot. I needed a laugh right about now. Thanks. 8 mops. Ha!! And I thot my wife was bad!!! My wife cleans up after the cleaning lady does her job. But 8 mops. And coconut rice! grin grin
Re: OCD In The Family by Eyimofe2017: 7:08am On Sep 27, 2017
I wouldn't mind if my future husband has OCD, as long as he doesn't involve me.
My dad can clean for Africa, he brings the chairs out everywhere to sweep underneath, my mum calls him "environment inspector" cheesy cheesy
The man is super clean and tidy, he even irons his pants,he brushes his teeth with a mirror every morning...I can go on and on

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SOLAR POWERBANKS FOR PHONES FOR SALE AT AFFORDABLE PRICE (pics) / Your Wife Is Not Your Slave! / Are these The Best Pre-wedding Pictures Trending In Nigeria? Rate Them Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.