Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Six O And Kaysho: Their Relationship? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Six O And Kaysho: Their Relationship? (1306 Views)

American Site Talking About Ovie O And Demola Ogundele, Founders Of Notjustok / Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track / Channel O And MTN Base Should Be Available Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six O And Kaysho: Their Relationship? by Manta(m): 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2007
Six O And Kaysho: What Is Their Relationship?

These 2 guys are definately good when it comes to hiphop. Both are signed to Next level Entertainment, you'll mostly hear the two voices on a track and, even when an artist mentions one in a song, the other is sure to be mentioned too; what is there relationship?
Re: Six O And Kaysho: Their Relationship? by layi(m): 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2007
They both started with Pointbeats alongside OJB. They are just musical pals, been together for long.
Re: Six O And Kaysho: Their Relationship? by Manta(m): 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2007
layi:

They both started with Pointbeats alongside OJB. They are just musical pals, been together for long.

Ok, I like the bond between them- Kaysho and Six O.
Re: Six O And Kaysho: Their Relationship? by rotimishor(m): 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2007
They're actually a group, they've recorded an album together, heard it was tentatively titled "The Show at Six O'clock" don't know if they're still using that title though. They're signed to Next Level, so I guess we'll fid out soon enough, when the album drops.
Re: Six O And Kaysho: Their Relationship? by tutsie(f): 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2007
they r very close pals,that hav music in common and they both go wayyyyyy back.their new album is comin up soon though .so watch out
Re: Six O And Kaysho: Their Relationship? by upson(m): 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2007
Guys, Guys, Guys! I see some Nairalanders still live in the past. sad

I tell you guys, shocked Kshow & Six O have parted ways.

for those of you waiting for the Album embarassed sorry o, its gonna be a really long wait.
Re: Six O And Kaysho: Their Relationship? by kaysho(m): 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
Manta:
Six O And Kaysho: What Is Their Relationship?

These 2 guys are definately good when it comes to hiphop. Both are signed to Next level Entertainment, you'll mostly hear the two voices on a track and, even when an artist mentions one in a song, the other is sure to be mentioned too; what is there relationship?

This one is different sir. Kay is d 1st 3 letters of my name while sho is the first 3 letters of my surname. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Play Audio Music Online / American Radio Stations And Nigeria Music / Download New Video: Banky W - Jaiye Ori Mi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.