Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

The Thread For The Rise Of Nigeria's Next Golden Generation- The Super Eagles+ - Sports (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Thread For The Rise Of Nigeria's Next Golden Generation- The Super Eagles+ (40077 Views)

Which Senegal Team Is The Golden Generation 2002 WC Team Or 2021 AFCON Team? / The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze / Russia 2018 – Hazard Takes Swipe At England’s Golden Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thread For The Rise Of Nigeria's Next Golden Generation- The Super Eagles+ by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
Finally. Madam replies. cheesy
Thanks for the welcome Ma'am. Hmmm... so you also knew.

TSN. hmmm.. I think I will keep this too. wink
Thanks Super Dom.

dominique:

Happy new year TSN, welcome back smiley

1 Like

Re: The Thread For The Rise Of Nigeria's Next Golden Generation- The Super Eagles+ by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
Watch this space. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Thread For The Rise Of Nigeria's Next Golden Generation- The Super Eagles+ by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
Finally let me make a shout out to Mynd44. Happy new year Sir. Thanks too for the couple of times you attended to me in 2017 via the supermod button.

Have a most blessed year Sir. smiley

Happy new year to you.
Re: The Thread For The Rise Of Nigeria's Next Golden Generation- The Super Eagles+ by Mynd44: 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Finally let me make a shout out to Mynd44. Happy new year Sir. Thanks too for the couple of times you attended to me in 2017 via the supermod button.

Have a most blessed year Sir. smiley

Happy new year to you.
If you are not giving me a GF, please dont thank me.
Re: The Thread For The Rise Of Nigeria's Next Golden Generation- The Super Eagles+ by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
Looolll... Wait a minute here. cheesy

So what exactly are you saying Sir? you want a GF? or you want no thanks at all? or My thanks should come without any GF attached? What's the message? grin

PS: Very funny smiley I finally get it. Took me a little while but I get it now. Well, Still gotta say thank you all the same Sir Mynd44. It's a new year afterall. wink

Mynd44:

If you are giving me a GF, please dont thank me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Man Utd Cut Down Pogba's Asking Price In Order To Offload Him / Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display / Mikel Obi, Babymama & Their Twins On Valentine's Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.