Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

How Will You Spend Your One Billion Naira In 24 Hours. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Will You Spend Your One Billion Naira In 24 Hours. (1371 Views)

Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies / FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira / Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Spend Your One Billion Naira In 24 Hours. by othman11(m): 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
what will be your priority if you have a billion naira in your account?

how will you spend it?

what will be your major purchase?
Re: How Will You Spend Your One Billion Naira In 24 Hours. by Samusu(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
Buy an island. Shikenan
Re: How Will You Spend Your One Billion Naira In 24 Hours. by dollytino4real(f): 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
o boy na 4 dream or 4 real life?
Re: How Will You Spend Your One Billion Naira In 24 Hours. by captainbangz: 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
I am gonna first of all pay my bae's bride price;500,000,000, don't laugh she's worth it. Secondly, buy a house; 100,000,000. Thirdly, am gonna buy two cars worth 200,000,000. Furthermore, give one-tenth to baba God the most high. And lastly invest the remaining 100,000,000.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Spend Your One Billion Naira In 24 Hours. by glammys: 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
First i will pay my tithe,own different landed properties,buy a gas plant,and if d money still remains i will giv d poor nd needy 10% too.I will spend d money on business sha

1 Like

Re: How Will You Spend Your One Billion Naira In 24 Hours. by geunik(m): 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
captainbangz:
I am gonna first of all pay my bae's bride price;500,000,000, don't laugh she's worth it. Secondly, buy a house; 100,000,000. Thirdly, am gonna buy two cars worth 200,000,000. Furthermore, give one-tenth to baba God the most high. And lastly invest the remaining 100,000,000.
Christ! Am not an entrepreneur but your decision shows that u won't go far. With those expensive liabilities, a business of 100 million won't generate profit that will be enough to keep up with the maintenance. The maintenance of the bae should be more than 1 million in a month. To pay for security, gardener etc of that house and other expenses of cars and others will take another 10million. That money you plan investing will only work if your liabilities are not big. A camry will not cost much to maintain same with a modest house. Am sorry if i sound harsh o but na advice

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Spend Your One Billion Naira In 24 Hours. by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 24, 2017
I will buy two houses, go to shopping with my family, change my wardrobe, start a business, clear everything that need to be cleared in my school, put some cash in my bank, give my dad the rest.
Re: How Will You Spend Your One Billion Naira In 24 Hours. by othman11(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2017
Cc: lalasticlala seun fynetboi olawalebabs mynd44

how will you spend your one billion n
Re: How Will You Spend Your One Billion Naira In 24 Hours. by othman11(m): 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sabrina18:
I will buy two houses, go to shopping with my family, change my wardrobe, start a business, clear everything that need to be cleared in my school, put some cash in my bank, give my dad the rest.

You have to spend it all in one day, you can't save it in a bank
Re: How Will You Spend Your One Billion Naira In 24 Hours. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
othman11:
You have to spend it all in one day, you can't save it in a bank
Well I guess I will put it more in the business and go for Gucci shopping, I hope huspuppi will confirm all my Gucci. Hahahahahaha.
Re: How Will You Spend Your One Billion Naira In 24 Hours. by francisxbee: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
I go buy lands worth 500million in any University Environment. Then use the remaining 500M develop the ones the money would be able to develop.
Then Go sleep.
Re: How Will You Spend Your One Billion Naira In 24 Hours. by captainbangz: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
You don't expect me to spend that much on those things i listed above do you¿. Mind you, the whole thing is based on imagination!! I was just imagining the way i will spend if i get that money in my dreams, and you know dreams don't last a whole day!, but in real life...i won't say anything.
geunik:

Christ! Am not an entrepreneur but your decision shows that u won't go far. With those expensive liabilities, a business of 100 million won't generate profit that will be enough to keep up with the maintenance. The maintenance of the bae should be more than 1 million in a month. To pay for security, gardener etc of that house and other expenses of cars and others will take another 10million. That money you plan investing will only work if your liabilities are not big. A camry will not cost much to maintain same with a modest house. Am sorry if i sound harsh o but na advice
Re: How Will You Spend Your One Billion Naira In 24 Hours. by Jacktheripper: 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
Put everything in MMM and wait for mavro to grow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UK To Begin Investigating Universities/lecturers Who Award Below 2.1 / Lasu Info / Science Laboratory Vs Nursing Vs Radiography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.