Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent (6890 Views)

Windeck remix...Cabo Snoop ft Fat Joe / Rick Ross Enlist Fat Joe,the Game & Ja Rule To Diss 50 On Mafia Music(remix) / Make It Rain.fat Joe Ft Lil Wayne(birdman Jr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by spikelord(m): 12:18am On Dec 20, 2005
These were the words Fat Joe (out of annoyance) said to 50 Cent. Don't you think 50 Cent touched the Cobra by the tail by dissing Fat Joe

[Shots being fired}

Yeah, that'll do it
Yeah, I love hip hop
I love this muthafuckin hip hop game
This nigga here is a little nigga man
Stay in your motherfucking lane nigga
You fucking with the Don nigga
Follow me

[Chorus]
Fifty meet, Fifty, he's the fakest thug that you've ever seen
Curtis, Curtis Jackson, how come you can never ever be seen
Once I got you, I'm gonna give you
My, My, fo fo fo fo
My, My, fo fo fo fo
My, My, fo fo fo fo
I'm going to give it to you baby, nice and slow

Fifty you goin to end up dead when you fuckin with crack
Talk about your gun pop off, where the Bleep you be at
I see MJ in the hood more than Curtis
Matter of fact, this beef shit is making niggaz nervous
It's gonna be families grieving every sunday service
End up with your head popped off thanks to Curtis
But he dont care, he stay locked up in his house and shit
Steroid up and he wont come about that bitch
Is it me or does candy shop sound like magic stick?
In the video, this nigga fifty bout to strip
Shaking his ass, what the Bleep is wrong with this nigga
Fifty don't make me(blaaaaap)
Oh yeah, you got sixty-five niggaz on your team
And they're not from Southside Jamaica, Queens
They're the boys in blue, and I'm just speaking the truth
Yeah we all see the bitch in you
Follow me

[Chorus]

Now let's take it back to Vibe awards
Where that nigga disrespect and then snuffed your boss
A minute ago, all I heard was G-G-G-G-Unit
Fifty niggaz ran and they didn't even do shit
That's a shame, I was sitting right in the front
Waiting for you niggaz to dunk
Where are all your guns and them teflon vests?
We them terror squad boys
You should know not to test us
Hate it or love it, The Game's on top
Now you jealous of him, when your shit going to stop?
You CB4
Yous a bitch nigga straight out of low cash
And they don't believe him, this nigga is so ass
You dissed lean back, said my shit was a dud
Now tell me, have you ever seen 'em up in the club?
No, no, no shorty
That's right, you singing than more than you rappin
Now Fifty that ain't right

[Chorus]

I know what y'all thinkin man
Y'all thinkin Jada gonna slam lyrically
This nigga be crazy for dissin' Fat Joe man
He really crazy tho
This nigga be walkin around with twenty cops talking shit on records
And never be comin out of his house
Feel like he can't get touched man
I respond one time, one time only
It ain't gonna be more songs for me man
This is for all the mutha fuckers who doubted crack
Trust me, nigga can response ten thousand times
I ain't talkin back to that nigga
One thing I will promise you
If I Wont Get You I'm gonna get your...
That's it man
This is crack bitch
It's gonna be a real ugly summer man
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by delarontus(f): 8:30am On Dec 20, 2005
shocked I thought it was a 'collabo' and 50 cents featrured on the track? No wonder!
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by hotangel2(f): 9:38am On Dec 20, 2005
Hip hop fights. Not gonna end. I heard lil wayne is fighting someone too. Tupac and B.I.G started it.. innit? Lets see how this goes.

But dayum.. Fat joe left some for 50. Those words were harsh men. I'm sure 50's gon come back with his own.
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 20, 2005
boooooo
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by theORAKU(m): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2005
they should just do what jayZ and Nas did.
After lyrically battling demselves with no violence, they later ended the beef peacefully.

But i think fifty is just a troubu maker, he even has picked fight in europe with robin Williams, the english popstar.
He's been picking fight with efrybody.
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by buckeye(m): 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2005
theORAKU:

they should just do what jayZ and Nas did.
After lyrically battling demselves with no violence, they later ended the beef peacefully.

But i think fifty is just a troubu maker, he even has picked fight in europe with robin Williams, the english popstar.
He's been picking fight with efrybody.
because hes always jealous and wants all attention on him.
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by spikelord(m): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2005
hot-angel:

Hip hop fights. Not going to end. I heard lil wayne is fighting someone too. Tupac and B.I.G started it.. innit? Lets see how this goes.

But dayum.. Fat joe left some for 50. Those words were harsh men. I'm sure 50's gon come back with his own.

Then he's going to end up dead. Remember, Fat Joe is a don. If he says anything else, then he is going to get the worst nightmare of his life.
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by spikelord(m): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2005
It was Jay Z who bowed to Nas, and 50 Cent is trying to make things worse for himself by stepping on Nas' toes.
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by buckeye(m): 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2005
Like i said, all he want is attention he cant even stand the game. not to talk of nas.
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by casper(m): 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2005
Tupac and biggy

fat joe and 50

nas and 50

jadakis and 50

eedris and rugged

2shots and big lo

2face and face

when willl all this fighting stop huunnnn.........
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by rikkyjen(m): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2005
casper!!! man..where did u hear dat 2shotz/big lo beef...i thought they did a collabo some while ago and wat about 2shotz/face...omo i neva hear dat one b4 ooooooooooooo...nywaya u fit back ur gist up with facts
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by Oyinhoney(m): 12:40am On Dec 27, 2005
mehn that bitch ass fiddy got beef with everyone...wen will he stop!!!
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by casper(m): 3:31am On Dec 27, 2005
@rikkyjen
big lo and 2 shots have serious beef sef............ the hottest in Nigeria now sef ...

have you heard his new album ie 2shotz he abused big lo there with style and if you can read btwn the lines you will get the message.
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by snazzydawn(f): 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2005
50 is sh!t
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by spikelord(m): 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2005
I don't know why Nas is not responding. He's going to respond one time and one time only. After that, there's going to be no more songs for 50 Shits!!!
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by luvu567(f): 5:11am On Dec 30, 2005
Nas dont even need to respond he too good to scoop down to fifty's level

(Do u know who Nas is ? come oon)
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by theORAKU(m): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2005
at first, Nas said:
"To sum it all up, 50 is still a new artist," he continued. "I would say he's got a good five to six more albums before I can really respond to him. With my other battles, it was different. This is not really my thing right here. I would say he would needs about five to six more albums." he said it all was a 'publicity stunt' by fiddy.

later,
Nas played chess and kept everyone guessing for months as to when he would respond to getting called out on 50 Cent's "Piggy Bank." A new track labeled "MC Burial" and on it God's Son unleashes his fury on the folks who've been mentioning him unfavorably.
"N---as don't want beef, they vegetarians," Nas insists on the opening verse. And while he doesn't mention 50 by name, several lines imply he's going at the G-Unit general.
"They say Jada defeated them, Joe's too street for him/ What's next? I guess it's for Nas to ether him.
"You's a sucker for death if I'm a sucker for love," he continues. "Scared of me so you talk about family members like I can't point out your grandma, n---a."

i haf attached some replys to fiddy.
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by theORAKU(m): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2005
cudnt get dem attached as they were larger than nairalan specs.
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by spikelord(m): 9:32am On Dec 31, 2005
Of course he is a new artist. I guess thatz more reason for Nas to chill!
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by segun06: 4:29am On Jan 03, 2006
angryI find it amazing that with all the SHIT happening in AFRICA, there are still AFRICANS who have nothing better to talk about than some fake ass gangstars(no disrespect).  The AMERICAN ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY is successfull because AMERICANS support it; too bad I can't say the same for the Nigeiran Entertainment Industry.  We need to support our own before we start spending our savings on a browsing ticket just to talk about some "Wankstars", who think Africans are a bunch of ugly, bush people. I think anyone who has ever been in the U.S knows what I'm talking about.  If we hope to see an AFRICA worth calling home someday, we must first support ourselves.
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by theORAKU(m): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2006
oga segun,
just becos i want african entertainment to boom, so i wont discuss or appreciate efforts of those who are actually making the industry glow?
It aint an african or american thing, its rap music in general.

segun06:

angryI find it amazing that with all the SHIT happening in AFRICA, there are still AFRICANS who have nothing better to talk about than some fake ass gangstars(no disrespect). The AMERICAN ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY is successfull because AMERICANS support it; too bad I can't say the same for the Nigeiran Entertainment Industry. We need to support our own before we start spending our savings on a browsing ticket just to talk about some "Wankstars", who think Africans are a bunch of ugly, bush people. I think anyone who has ever been in the U.S knows what I'm talking about. If we hope to see an AFRICA worth calling home someday, we must first support ourselves.

If u must knw we discuss everythng here, including the nigerian/african music industry. I dont support your aguement abt ppl believing africans are a bunch of ugly,bush people, because many supastars from over dia have been here and they all bn appreciative of things down here.

what haf u personally done to encourage african entertainment lately?
advice: you can convert your browsing tickets to money and send it to PMAN just to help the music industry.
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by casper(m): 7:42am On Jan 04, 2006
@oraku
it is only people that live in america that know what segun is talking about.

they hate africans because they believe we were the ones that sold them to slavery and they don't know he get long story mennnn.....

oraku u should come here and see it for yourself ...seeing is believing.

you should have heard the way 50cent abused eedris on a RADIO station heard by 3 states in america. it was partetic and for date i have NO love

for any american for notin. i DISLIKE Tthem especailly the BLACKS
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by hotangel2(f): 7:44am On Jan 04, 2006
ouch! That's not really nice of you.
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 04, 2006
but that was eedris fault , he brought it on himself.
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by Seun(m): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2006
That Eedris is nothing but an area boy and he deserves any dissing he gets. Especially in this case where 50 cent was clearly provoked.
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by hotangel2(f): 8:02am On Jan 04, 2006
Idris fxcked up! Really. 50 cent said summin on 97.9 the beat. I was like. shocked (i didnt hear it but my friend said he did).
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by theORAKU(m): 8:07am On Jan 04, 2006
what did fiddy say on american radio?
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by spikelord(m): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2006
What else is he going to say other than diss Abdukareem
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by theORAKU(m): 8:28am On Jan 04, 2006
he said anything about music in africa?
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by casper(m): 8:57am On Jan 04, 2006
he even commended daddy showkey, and others and dissed the sh** out of that tout. yes he basically called him dat...and the presenter was like
"why didnt you shoot him "
"yeah young buck was about to but i camed him down"
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by theORAKU(m): 9:07am On Jan 04, 2006
see!?
he appreciated some naija stars but dissed mr jagajaga because he got physical with the guy when he came around.

I still dont believe the black americans dont have rep for african hiphop stars.
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by buckeye(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2006
theORAKU:

see!?
he appreciated some Nigeria stars but dissed mr jagajaga because he got physical with the guy when he came around.

I still don't believe the black americans don't have rep for african hiphop stars.

u are right, he aint gat nothin against africans/nigerians. I saw his interview on MTV when he just started the beef sh**t whit dem jadakiss and co.....telling the host of the show that nobody know jadakiss and fat joe outside US.....he talked about naija, telling how people showed him love there. That was when i saw the clips of one of the concerts in naija but i couldnt figure out if it was abuja or portharcourt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Weird MC Ft. Mo’cheddah, Sasha - Sewere / Star Quest Winners 2009 - The Pulse / Adekunle Gold - 'Young Love' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.