Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Watch Miley Cyrus' Sassy Breakup Jam 'week Without You' - Theempire | Nigeria No - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Miley Cyrus' Sassy Breakup Jam 'week Without You' - Theempire | Nigeria No (397 Views)

Miley Cyrus Flaunts Her Backside In New Racy Photos / Miley Cyrus Goes Topless For Easter / Miley Cyrus "Devastated" After Losing Home To California Wildfires (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Miley Cyrus' Sassy Breakup Jam 'week Without You' - Theempire | Nigeria No by ieaempire44(m): 1:12am On Sep 24, 2017
A week before “Younger Now” was release, “Miley Cyrus drops a new song. Titled "Week without You", the track is the extreme breakup anthem for sassy girls. The singer's new album, "Week Without You" has country vibes and familiar guitar melodies.
Cyrus Miley direct her cheeky side as she wonders what she'd do when losing her lover. On her rhymes, she said "If I spent a week without you/ Bet you'd wonder what I do, I think that I'd start going out/ Get caught kissing other dudes/ It seems you just wanna bring me down, down/ With your bad attitude/ When you know I'm not one to keep dealing with the s**t/ That you put me through."

"Week Without You" is the fourth track off "Younger Now". After the song release, fans wonder that the song was motivated by Cyrus Miley's brief tears from Liam Hemsworth way back in 2013.
On September 29 "Younger Now" is set on air. Cyrus Miley shared a statement that she didn't try to show a new image on the album. She said "This writing process has been a really different experience because I've never put out an album this way; People have been asking me, 'Is this really likes a re-introduction of you?' But it's not that at all. In fact, it's more like, I am this person who embraces all my past selves. This album is the most me for right now that I can be."
click on this link to listen to this lovely song http://www.theempire.com.ng/2017/09/watch-miley-cyrus-sassy-breakup-jam.html

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Lays Curses On Journalist; “you Will Never Find Peace, Wealt & Happi / ‘we Made 3 Hits’…reekado Banks Confirms Collaboration With Davido / Kannywood Actress Laments About The High Rate Of Social Media Beggars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.