Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

‘we Made 3 Hits’…reekado Banks Confirms Collaboration With Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘we Made 3 Hits’…reekado Banks Confirms Collaboration With Davido (398 Views)

Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) / Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘we Made 3 Hits’…reekado Banks Confirms Collaboration With Davido by zion69(m): 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
Singer Reekado Banks and Davido recently recorded three massive songs and these songs might be dropping anytime from now. The Mavin records singer revealed this in an Instagram post using the caption:

‘Me and my bro @davidoofficial linked up on a couple @babyfreshmavin and @altimsmavin beats.. WE MADE 3 HITS !!! #EasyJeje’

A video showing Davido in a studio believed to be owned by Mavins records, appeared on the internet some days ago and it seems OBO was in the studio withReeky, creating what could turn out to be hit songs. Reekado Banks couldn’t contain his excitement about the collaboration and so he made the revelation on Instagram.

See his post below.

Source - http://www.zionadebisi.com/2017/09/we-made-3-hits-reekado-banks-confirms.html

Re: ‘we Made 3 Hits’…reekado Banks Confirms Collaboration With Davido by zion69(m): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: ‘we Made 3 Hits’…reekado Banks Confirms Collaboration With Davido by thesicilian: 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Your own is to release the songs first. The people will decide whether they are hits or not.

1 Like

Re: ‘we Made 3 Hits’…reekado Banks Confirms Collaboration With Davido by Nikbaebrown(f): 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
Reekado Banks Is Quite A Vasertile And Talented Artist,,, So I Dnt Expect Anything Less Than A Hit.

Meanwhilst: Two Years Later And I Am Concurring With Headies For Conferring The 2015 Next Rated Award To A Deserving Artist Reekado Banks. Indeed What An Elder See's Sitting....

(1) (Reply)

Mr Nigeria 2014 Emmanuel Ikubese Appointed As UN Ambassador / Tekno To Drop Hot Jam In A Week / Cardi B Going Crazy In This New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.