Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

How To Identify A Scammer On Nairaland. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Identify A Scammer On Nairaland. (965 Views)

EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer / Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer / How To Identify Fake Bet9ja FIXED MATCH Tipster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify A Scammer On Nairaland. by Aden777(m): 4:30am On Sep 24, 2017

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Scammer On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 24, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: How To Identify A Scammer On Nairaland. by bizza45: 4:59am On Sep 24, 2017
hahahaha oga your head correct ... those guys who sells fixed matches and one guy that sells data at the rate u will not believe are hardcore scammers ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Scammer On Nairaland. by ubergold(m): 5:11am On Sep 24, 2017
Touche. But people no go hear word.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Scammer On Nairaland. by amrichy(m): 5:13am On Sep 24, 2017
nairaland scammers wil not forgiv you for this
Re: How To Identify A Scammer On Nairaland. by amrichy(m): 5:21am On Sep 24, 2017
mhizesther:
Hmmmmm
you are either a scam victim or a scammer. abi why d "Hmmmmm"
Re: How To Identify A Scammer On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 24, 2017
what about the female imposters?? sometime I look them as irrelevant joker. why would you decide to waste ur precious time? over #200 recharge card? lol. u only have one shot to making it big, so if u wanna scam, scam big such that when u got ur ass arrested by efcc, u go get confident to say u wanna c ur lawyer smiley, u can even employ more SANs to fight ur case Infact u go fit buy d judge sef smiley
Re: How To Identify A Scammer On Nairaland. by kevoh(m): 7:59am On Sep 24, 2017
Old accounts and popular Nairaland ids are also in the business of scamming! Trust no one.
Re: How To Identify A Scammer On Nairaland. by ILOVEPUSY(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2017
u known in time of free things in naij ppl no de get sense .�����
Re: How To Identify A Scammer On Nairaland. by beautiful232(f): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Aden777:
It's as simple as ABC... When u check their profiles, 99.9% of them are new accounts... The fact is this - most of them will open another account when one is bursted... Who will like to lose an old and active account on nairaland or on a social media? Lalasticlala, Mynd44, EniHolar, Beautiful232, evablazin etc who have been actively here won't come n scam with their well known "moniker"...
It took me some few weeks of research before making this verdict... Therefore, for those looking for "awuf", maybe in form of data, investment, and so on, please always endeavor to check the profiles and how active they are.

And for those who also look for FIXED MATCHES, lemme ask you a question - why would i be asking u for money in order to give u sure fixed matches when i can easily invest just a token in d so called fixed matches and get more than what i would have asked u to pay me?

Please let this thread be moved to front page so we could save alot of people from wasting money...

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

hmmm.
Re: How To Identify A Scammer On Nairaland. by Aden777(m): 8:47am On Sep 27, 2017
mhizesther:
Hmmmmm
lipsrsealed
Re: How To Identify A Scammer On Nairaland. by Aden777(m): 8:48am On Sep 27, 2017
bizza45:
hahahaha oga your head correct ... those guys who sells fixed matches and one guy that sells data at the rate u will not believe are hardcore scammers ...
But yet pple still fall victim... I just hope they losten.
Re: How To Identify A Scammer On Nairaland. by Aden777(m): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2017
ubergold:
Touche. But people no go hear word.
Just like the proverbial dog that won't listen to the whistle of the hunter
Re: How To Identify A Scammer On Nairaland. by Aden777(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2017
amrichy:
nairaland scammers wil not forgiv you for this
Pple too no go forgive them for being victims
Re: How To Identify A Scammer On Nairaland. by Aden777(m): 8:56am On Sep 27, 2017
harzheez:
what about the female imposters?? sometime I look them as irrelevant joker. why would you decide to waste ur precious time? over #200 recharge card? lol. u only have one shot to making it big, so if u wanna scam, scam big such that when u got ur ass arrested by efcc, u go get confident to say u wanna c ur lawyer smiley, u can even employ more SANs to fight ur case Infact u go fit buy d judge sef smiley
Lol... Ur matter weak me... Ur case dey different
Re: How To Identify A Scammer On Nairaland. by Aden777(m): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2017
kevoh:
Old accounts and popular Nairaland ids are also in the business of scamming! Trust no one.
Just check how active the account is
Re: How To Identify A Scammer On Nairaland. by Aden777(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2017
ILOVEPUSY:
u known in time of free things in naij ppl no de get sense .�����
Na wen e happen finish we dey reason

(1) (Reply)

FIFA 2018: The Final Draw And How It Works / #SAVAGE Arsenal Player Trolls Alex Sanchez On Twitter (photo) / EPL: Cech Reveals Who Is To Blame For The Defeat Against Brighton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.