Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer (49147 Views)

Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty / Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century / Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by gasparpisciotta: 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
FORMER Chelsea manager Antonio Conte is aiming to recover £27MILLION after allegedly being scammed by an investment manager in London.

The 51-year-old enjoyed a successful two-year stint at Stamford Bridge between 2016 and 2018 - winning the Premier League and FA Cup along the way.

But The Times report that he had less success off the pitch, after investing £27m in Kidman Asset Management.

Now Conte, along with seven other investors, are taking action against the company's chief, Massimo Bochicchio, after failing to receive the returns they say they'd been promised.

Bochicchio, 54, has seen £47m worth of assets frozen, including the West London flat in which Conte lived during his Chelsea tenure.

The freezing injunction was granted by judge David Foxton on July 17 after Bochicchio was found to have "breached the terms of eight settlement deeds" that had been agreed with the investors back in May.

As well as Conte, Bochicchio is reported to owe £6.5m to Palesa Sarl, a company based in Luxembourg.

The claimants believed that their money would be guaranteed by HSBC, for whom Bochicchio worked between 2006 and 2012.

But in reality, the bank had nothing to do with the deals.

Conte showed the court a faked document that had appeared to come from HSBC.

Lawyers also claimed that Bochicchio "agreed to hand over account statements, books and records from Kidman Asset Management" - but in fact did not do so.

And he has also failed to provide documentation proving "the nature of third parties" within the agreements, as well as where money was being spent - according to the lawsuit.

Failure to comply with the injunction could even see Bochicchio imprisoned if he is found to be contempt of court
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/12488053/antonio-conte-recover-27m-scammer/

Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hian inside life?
In London?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by daddytime(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
Conte got Hushified.

I feel sorry for them all.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by Siberia01(m): 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2020

$27 million?

that's what davido spends each time he visits Atlanta

18 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by soberdrunk(m): 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
angry
Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by pyyxxaro: 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hush-Babies at work cool

8 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by paulolee(m): 5:50am On Aug 25, 2020
jua too bad to lose the uefa cup and also lost some cash to scammers..
sometimes losing money to scammers would make you look stupid bt that part of life so you would learn..i pray he gets his money back even if its nearly impossible

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by OBTMOS(m): 7:31am On Aug 25, 2020
Na wao
Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by MorataFC: 7:31am On Aug 25, 2020
Hmmmm
MMM is every where

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by Lalami3232(m): 7:31am On Aug 25, 2020
Benefit boys don show Conte the real 3-5-2 formation.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by Thisis2raw(m): 7:31am On Aug 25, 2020
Scamming na ur mate?

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:31am On Aug 25, 2020
27 Million Dollars,
That is over 10.5 BILLION Naira we are talking about!

27 Million pounds,
That is over 14 BILLION Naira we are talking about!!

Chai Conte!
Our former Coachee!

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by StrikeBack(m): 7:31am On Aug 25, 2020
grin
Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 25, 2020
Why is he worried.

Football will pay him double now.

All this wicked rich people

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by seanwilliam(m): 7:31am On Aug 25, 2020
Like if you think hush get hand for this

8 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32am On Aug 25, 2020
daddytime:
Conte got Hushified.
I feel sorry for them all.
seanwilliam:
Like if you think hush get hand for this
pyyxxaro:
Hush-Babies at work cool
Prophet Phyno Fyno tell am he no hear.......
Dem no dey telli person tongue

Images for ya enjoyment.
@[/b], we produce and find memes for any and everything in the world.....making Kool currency!
Na God!
Be like dem [b]MANNA
......today! cool

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by BigBelleControl(m): 7:32am On Aug 25, 2020
I now see why Conte has been talking harshly against Inter management. The guy needs money and he wants to be sacked so that he can get his compensation.

It's not easy to be in Conte's shoes at this time

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by Promoter2: 7:32am On Aug 25, 2020
Conte use money join Wazobia Investment London Branch, now see wetin happen grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by Hausaboy239(m): 7:32am On Aug 25, 2020
Conte don enter express!

Money wey dem don spend on top GUCCI clothes already.
Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by Duplik8t77(m): 7:32am On Aug 25, 2020
I am just here to make sure nobody mentions hushpuppy, but I am disappointed .
Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by JesusJesus: 7:32am On Aug 25, 2020
My dear Conté. I have found the scammers that took your money. See them oo

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by Fheelzz(m): 7:32am On Aug 25, 2020
Jeez 27 milli kai
Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by DonHummer(m): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2020
Thank God the scammer is not Nigerian

5 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 25, 2020
Injury
Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by Raydos: 7:33am On Aug 25, 2020
Chaii!!

This guy don suffer, From Losing Europa League to Losing 27million to scammer!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 25, 2020
Ok, but please can I get anyone on earth who can invest 1000$ in me, I will pay up as agreed on time and also have that person as my god. Because I know that if I add this to my business, I am settled for life.
Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by Guyman02: 7:33am On Aug 25, 2020
Where is Abike Dabiru-Erewa, come and see fraud by Okechukwu Bochichio duping Anthony Oconkwo. In your mind it's only Igbos that do scam people, Hushpuppi has changed his tribe from Yoruba to Igbo.
This should be given wide publicity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2020
He is lucky to have been scammed in London.
If its Nigeria, he either hand it over to God or die of heart attack.

Na this kind scam dey make person go summon the scammer for Babalawo's house. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer by Beverlyjean(f): 7:34am On Aug 25, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Hush-Babies at work cool

This one na hush papis

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 / Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.