Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,936 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time (86384 Views)

After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu / Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex / Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by NaijaCelebrity: 5:04am On Sep 24, 2017
Nollywood actress and CEO, Hunters Media International, Seyi Hunter, leaves no stone unturned whenever she is provoked to vent on sensitive issues.

Seyi Hunter The eloquent actress who has been heavily criticized over a sex Vlog she recently launched, ‘Sinful Friday with Seyi Hunter Uncensored’, has finally broken silence.

In an exclusive chat with Potpourri, the daring actress, who is set to première her latest movie, Feret, crowned herself a ‘sex goddess’, bragging that Nigerians are supposed to applaud her for coming up with an educational innovation instead of condemning her.

“My sex vlog is extremely educative; I teach people how to have great sex and MouthAction, how to enjoy it while at it and crave for more. Most couples are suffering in silence because they do not enjoy sex with their partners.

Sex is life, Sex is food. The bloody hypocrites out there should love me; I should be praised because I’m the sex goddess of our time.

There are so much health benefits in MouthAction, sex itself, kissing, romance and a whole lot of things involve sex. Semen and vaginal juice cure high blood pressure and cancer.

I’ve gotten great reviews from people out there, while some still think because I’m a lady and a Nigerian I have no business talking about sex.

If you’ve not seen any of my videos I’m sure your spouse is cheating. My videos are your only solution to a happy and healthy sex life. Before you criticise me, be informed that it’s uncensored”, she stated boldly.

http://news.nollyzone.com/im-sex-goddess-time-seyi-hunter/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by chuks013: 5:14am On Sep 24, 2017
Wehdon madam sex Godesss

Kwantinu oo...kwantinu sex Goddin

FTC....AGAIN...CLEARLY SOMTYN GUD S BOUT 2 HAPPEN

18 Likes

Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by malware: 5:41am On Sep 24, 2017
What an achievement undecided

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by IamAirforce1: 5:45am On Sep 24, 2017
Sex object

26 Likes

Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:48am On Sep 24, 2017
omo aye

5 Likes

Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by GidifeedNews: 5:53am On Sep 24, 2017
see her face self

5 Likes

Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by Mrsoundoro(m): 7:12am On Sep 24, 2017
Hmmm goddess
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by NegeduGrace(f): 7:23am On Sep 24, 2017
Something is very very wrong with her but she don't know..

7 Likes

Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by Houseofglam7(f): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2017
Dem don starch dis one brain.
undecided

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by ShayGirl(f): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2017
Who's this one again sef?
Ahn ahn cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by kokoA(m): 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
This one that looks like a man wearing make up? undecided lipsrsealed

42 Likes

Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by MustiizRaja(m): 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
akunakuna

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by Mrsoundoro(m): 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by lenghtinny(m): 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
Oloshos and their way of life angry

1 Like

Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by Samusu(m): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Akamu Goddess
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Dem don starch dis one brain.
undecided
some are proud baby mamas some are proud olosho someone just achieved a fúck goddess
tell us want you have achieved

3 Likes

Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by Addicted2Women: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2017

Madam Goat face

With all due respect, i have no respect

I wouldn't have sex with you, even with someone else's penis

51 Likes

Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by jtigwell0: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
Yea you are right! you just proved fluoride still works..

funny how people are going retar,ded and immoral daily..

people who are our role models in the previous years are now "boring" people while those who we never prayed to be are what we cheer cry

ignorance and indecency keeps prevailing..

and the next generation seeing this will think its a norm..

A rough stats of 8/10 of girls out there now thinks sex, being sexy, exposing private organs, seduction, social media attention and other immoral frivolities is enough and the best to make them good and famous..

unfortunately, our media also help them, a site like nairaland shouldn't feature posts and people like this on her homepage..

people no longer find knowledge and being intelligent socially as a productive tool..

the media has successfully shaped the opinion of almost everyone to believe you must be retar.ded to be famous..

but who cares? the media wants to make money, so it has to give out what it feels the mass is asking for..

A girl wants to be called sexy by all means but will cry being used as a sex object by men..

in fact lemme tell you, a man will never get sexually attracted to any girl passing by unless if on heat grin..

But when you behave like this gobtard, almost all men will fill the urge to sex her gobhole... sad

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by nairavsdollars(f): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
This your ugliness no get part 2... Dame Patience pant fall on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by nairaman66(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
Village people have started with this one!!

Someone should help me with that OLOSHO pic abeg!!

1 Like

Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by Financialfree: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
kk
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by 9japrof(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
Naija hard well well now, everybody is exploring means to target more clients.

Please dont blame her though, bae is hussling

5 Likes

Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by shegie(m): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
who dey Bleep dis gal self...........dis one wey her face look lik bat
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by pyyxxaro: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
See as she do face like Splinter for Ninja Turtles undecided

1 Like

Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by hardon1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
you are the olosho our time
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by ngmgeek(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ok.... after you visit a DENTIST cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by kehinde1588(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
A Grammy award for her. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
Street to take ova
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by lonecatt(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
no be only sex goddess,you be sex witch. agbaya

1 Like

Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by chris4gold(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Iranu... Thank God I know comment, yimu undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by kennypoka2(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Without any sentiments, I will like to state that some women are the problems the world needs to tackle. They are senseless and provocative.

If only Men can overlook those things they carry for chest and just continue with life without paying attention to it.

Those big things and the middle thing are the only things that some women can boast of as an asset.. Very bad!

1 Like

Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by KingsleyCEO: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
No comments. Next!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview / Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.