Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex (32888 Views)

No Nollywood Actress Makes Money Only From Acting- Rachel Lawani / Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex by EmagNig(m): 5:24am On Feb 10, 2019
Actress Seyi Hunter, has said she made the decision to take a break from acting so she could have enough time to learn more about sex.

She made this revelation in an interview with punchng.com

“I took a break from my movie career last year to learn more about sex education and therapy. I did some courses on Sex Education and Human Sexuality to make me a certified sex educator. However, I just produced a movie titled, The Return. I’m also currently working on another production and I have scripts lined up from other filmmakers. So, it’s already a busy year.”

Seyi Hunter who also talks more about sex on her vlog, gives reason on why she does that:

“When I started my vlog, Sinful Friday, I realised that it was a welcome idea. It felt like Nigerians and the rest of the world had been waiting for me. People are in need of someone to teach them sexual skills and pleasure. I’m good at it and I’m an expert in the game. So, I decided to focus on everything that has to do with sex.”

https://lailasnews.com/i-took-a-break-from-acting-to-learn-more-about-sex-seyi-hunter/

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex by itspzpics(m): 5:38am On Feb 10, 2019
Seriously

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 10, 2019
seyi the deek hunter

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex by GistMore: 5:50am On Feb 10, 2019
cool
Re: Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex by Jakumo(m): 6:02am On Feb 10, 2019
Interesting. A mother of six is proclaiming ignorance about sex. All manner of old, high-mileage, heavily used women are desperate to recapture their virginity, forgetting that the hands of time move ever forward, and NEVER backward.

Maybe immaculate conception is a reality after all ha ha.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex by DRPAIT123(m): 7:03am On Feb 10, 2019
your brain iyaf dori kodo(upside down sense)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex by Ogaga87(m): 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
Who sex help..?

Since you now have a certified degree in it, you can now bleep to hell

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex by omobacyprus(m): 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
Aanty Seyi is using style to look for more dick to hunt

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex by valdes00(m): 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
Learming Sex education at this age...
Which means this woman go sabi enough sex styles... na one guy go dey enjoy this styles now... some men can be so lucky sha

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex by Kharol1234: 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
sex mama
Re: Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex by Fuckdamod: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sex hunter
Re: Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex by Volumetriceff7(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Or you went to focus on your big gods

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex by uzhofficial: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Happy learning
Re: Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex by StarOnEarth(m): 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
valdes00:
Which means this woman go sabi enough sex styles... na one guy go dey enjoy this styles now... some men can be so lucky sha
I weak for you grin
Re: Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex by yeman2012(m): 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
can she even listen to her self..
Re: Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex by vivaAfrica: 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
Why do these upcoming actresses think cheap publicity and talking about sex will help them blow quick.....
Enough of this nonsense posts

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex by DavSagacity(m): 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
@Mod ...You guys should stop pushing trash to front page now...Haba!!! How is this a news.
Re: Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex by Houseofglam7(f): 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
Don't be stupid undecided

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex by skales67(m): 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
So you took a break to become olosho?

Issorai
Re: Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex by deebrain(m): 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
Greatest Vaseline crew members.

Greatest Vaseline crew members.

Greatest of the Greatest of the greatest Vaseline crew members.
Re: Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex by kense88: 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
valdes00:
She could even be the luckier person, if the guy exists and doing a good job
Re: Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex by oluwasegun007(m): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
Both theoretical and practical....
Re: Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex by Ubdavis(m): 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
Misplaced priority.
Re: Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex by Ystss: 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
Affordable website development
Re: Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex by alfaman3: 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
Nne, please come and teach me what you learnt. Don't mind the haters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dbanj Gifts Swankyjerry A N20million Watch (photos) / Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before / Yemi Alade Is Hot In Make Up Free Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.